View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2013, 09:39 PM

Re: Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Thank you for the suggestions on sources.

So your have your Generational Capricorm stellium (Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) on the cusp of your 2nd House married to Jupiter in Cancer, loosely conjunct Chiron, on the cusp of your 8th House.

I call oppositions marriages because both sides need to fully self express AND they need to work as a team. Easy (and unwise) to focus on one side of the opposition and project the other side onto someone else.

So what is your relationship with money and things? What gives you a sense of profound self worth? How do you connect best with Nature? Are you drawn to the mountains, the sea, the desert, or...?

Money has always been a worry for me. I've been completely without at times (like when I was married), so even in the back of my mind, it finds a way of resurfacing...the fear of being without, that is. I'm way better than I used to be now. I've always been pretty self sufficient with providing for myself. Even as a preteen/teenager, I had to use my earned allowance for any specialty items (special shampoos, makeup, cell phone, clothes). So, even then I had a limited amount to work with.

As for self worth, I'm not sure.

Nature, period, I love. I've never been west, so that's been a place I've wanted to go. Colorado always pops up in my head, even as a kid for passwords, and what not. That was before I even had it in my mind I wanted to go. So, mountains maybe, not sure. I LOVE the ocean. I live near neither, however. So, I usually just go on walks. One reason I miss Tennessee...It was prettier than Michigan (the part of it I live anyway).

Next, what does Chiron and Jupiter in the 8th House mean to you?[

What might this indicate??? Sexual healing??? Lol

Last edited by VirGem89; 07-11-2013 at 03:58 AM.