View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2013, 04:13 PM

Re: Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieOne View Post
Hi Logansrun,

I want to talk about your Aquarius Sun inconjunct your Leo Moon.

Now inconjuncts CAN be very important and they CAN be minor static.

But between the Sun and the Moon? Very important.

So what do you make of this aspect. How do you experience it?
This had me sitting back and contemplating for awhile on exactly how I experience this.

Well first off, I can admit there are times when I know myself to be passive-aggressive in situations. Not in every situation but typically when I'm trying to make a point about something, whatever it is, and whether I know I'm right or wrong. I know the inconjunction has part to do with that.

Second, I do feel its necessary with my current circumstance to compromise some things, more specifically with family. Not so much with friends though. Without going too much into it, there are health problems with members of my family so in some ways I'm a caregiver. There is support and I'm not the primary caregiver, but at home I'm helping out as well. Plus, I'm at home while studying in college and still receive general support myself from my parents which is another reason why I'm at home.

I'm aware that the Sun inconjunct Moon highlights compromise in order to get or expect something in return, but its that last part that I don't agree with or experience: "in order to get or expect something in return". I just do what I do because I genuinely care about my family. I don't expect or want anything in return. I will say though that I'm aware that due to my current circumstances, it's going to take me awhile longer to get to where I'd like to be in life, then again it's going to be awhile anyhow based on the industry I'm pursing. But that just means I have more time to plan.

I realize though, that despite wanting and needing to be there for my family, I need to be there for myself in order to grow. Basically, less dealing with their energies and more focus on my own. So in a way, the energy from the aspect is something I am working on.

Do you perceive this energy in my chart the same way? I'm not sure how to phrase this question, but how do you see this energy in relation to the rest of my chart? From my experience there is a fair amount of static.

Last edited by logansrun; 07-10-2013 at 04:16 PM.