View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2013, 12:28 AM

Re: Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Neptune in Pisces - What will it mean?
http://theastrologyroom.com/guides/n...t-will-it-mean

The reading reminds me of some of things I'm looking and hoping to plan in the near and later future of my life path as well as how I could be specifically participating in the paradigm shift of societies my generation is developing. My focus and how I believe I can shift things is by entertaining through different mediums which have messages of positivity and transformation that are embedded within my expressions. It's sort of difficult to describe in writing what it is I'm doing so I'll leave it at that for now. Perhaps my chart will say otherwise.

Hi logansrun!
Post your scope here and we will look at how your scope expresses the big Uranus/Pluto Square opposite Jupiter in Cancer with Neptune now in Pisces (Yay!)!

I've attached it. Looking forward to hearing everyones opinion. I'm still on page 5 of the thread by the way. I'm catching up to current conversation. Reading information about the Age of Aquarius on the page now.

Edited to add:
In the reading about Neptune in Pisces, this part surprised and REALLY intrigued me: "It rules photography and cinema - both forms of illusion if you think about it." Although I don't like to give too much away, I'm involved in both of those mediums and currently developing creative abilities in them which goes back to what I was saying about shifting things through "entertaining".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro.jpg (80.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by logansrun; 07-10-2013 at 06:07 AM.