Why do I have such a powerful libido?

Poyi is more familiar with Chinese astrology
and has studied Western Astrology for almost two years
and is informing you of the astrological truth as she understands that
and furthermore is not charging you.

It's more of an opinion than the truth.

Everyone has their own way of interpreting a chart. Other professional astrologers who read my chart may not see it as sexual problems. But in her own eyes, that's how she sees it. So really...it's what YOU make of it.

JUPITERASC

It's more of an opinion than the truth.

Everyone has their own way of interpreting a chart. Other professional astrologers who read my chart may not see it as sexual problems. But in her own eyes, that's how she sees it. So really...it's what YOU make of it.
Exactly RandomDude
All astrologers have their own opinions, frequently there are disagreements. On this forum we are all entitled to state our own opinions which we then discuss - and I encourage you to learn astrology so that you may independently assess your own chart and decide for yourself, if that is what you would prefer to do
:smile:

poyi

Premium Member
In reality, many even when they see such things, they won't even tell you. As Marinka said the confirmation will be through other predictive techniques. This is only a pure natal reading already took a lot of time to read through. I spent at least 4-5 hours on this thread and I don't think most paid astrologers will even do that much work to explain over and over again. Everything here is out of kindness and personal time. I explained to you why I see your chart that ways. Not that I was just talking plain means things to you without logical reason processes.

And truly you need to learn more about astrology to see my points. Again, as JA said, birth time accuracy is the major key requirement for accurate chart interpretation. You may not accept my understanding of astrology. And you are still very young so why don't you take my advices just to take care of health instead?

In reality, many even when they see such things, they won't even tell you. As Marinka said the confirmation will be through other predictive techniques. This is only a pure natal reading already took a lot of time to read through. I spent at least 4-5 hours on this thread and I don't think most paid astrologers will even do that much work to explain over and over again. Everything here is out of kindness and personal time. I explained to you why I see your chart that ways. Not that I was just talking plain means things to you without logical reason processes.

And truly you need to learn more about astrology to see my points. Again, as JA said, birth time accuracy is the major key requirement for accurate chart interpretation. You may not accept my understanding of astrology. And you are still very young so why don't you take my advices just to take care of health instead?

Well, then I apologize for blowing up on you last night.

I just didn't like the fact how it seemed like you were accusing me of suffering from those problems. I guess there was a bit of misunderstanding from both sides, so again, I apologize.

poyi

Premium Member
The main key is if you don't have issues right now. It is wise and logical to pay attention to look after yourself. I never expect you to be less fiery. Though you don't believe in Astrology the way I do. But I was not surprised you behave the way your behave when I looked into your Moon and 3rd house. Just how you are. Like me when I am being honest can be extremely brutal with words or at least some can feel the energy which is in my natal.

When my patients refused to get out of bed in the morning for their chest, I will say: Look if you keep lying in bed, you will get pneumonia, you will stay in hospital forever, and you will soon can't walk, and you will go to nursing home. Then they get up and do their physio and discharge back home. I am not kind in words when it comes to important matters but that doesn't mean I don't care.