Why do I have such a powerful libido?

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for everyone being so supportive though we may often have different ideas in Astrology and approaches in communication. This is truly beautiful that we can be at peace through the common passion in astrology. And I do appreciate everyone understanding of my recent study in western astrology as well as English being my second language.

I love both western and eastern astrology and will continue to learn both as I like to compare and combine.

For the OP when you are asking about sexual topic, please be aware that people can be either direct or not telling the truth. To me I see the concerns and I would rather take the risk of telling the truth of what I can see through my eyes and the skills I currently have instead of ignoring the post and neglect as I do take people request at heart and genuine wishing to prevent or assist better outcome. I said sexual malfunction can be both mentally and physically but yet if your partner enjoy it I have no right to judge and I truly don't know how she felt. I was not being overly negative.

One thing people coming to astrology asking for assistance, you should be aware that you will need to prepare yourself for the most negative and honest reading so you won't get too disappointed as only 1 in a million can be exceptional in whatever area they dream and thought they have. I am sure I have the same issues on my behalf. Everyone can be slightly delusional about what self can do and can't do. Not many can read their own chart objectively. I am sure myself had those moments.

The main thing is if you don't believe in yourself having problems then why bother asking this question and why coming to boost your own confident by getting approvals. I know I can be disgustingly brutal with my words so forgive me for that. Anyhow, before asking such sensitive question and putting yourself in such potential worries etc don't do this on public forum. If I am not skilled enough, I accepted but please be aware you got free reading so I have no responsible to take on your complaint. You are free to say "No! absolutely Bull$hit! And I can take it and figure out where I got wrong.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You have a better memory for details than I do, and always will. I'm more of a big picture guy.
It's documented on the thread

i.e.

note the date and time I posted the Whole Signs Chart was 11-22-2013, 10:35 PM at this link
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=517792&postcount=6

And note that the OP was Last edited by RandomDude; Today at 10:21 PM

Today is 24 November 2013

i.e. two days AFTER I posted the Whole Sign chart
which I intended as a helpful aide
to anyone wishing to note the usefulness of Whole Signs
for easily distinguishing
between
TOPICS
and
PLANETARY STRENGTH
:smile:

JUPITERASC

Thank you for everyone being so supportive though we may often have different ideas in Astrology and approaches in communication. This is truly beautiful that we can be at peace through the common passion in astrology. And I do appreciate everyone understanding of my recent study in western astrology as well as English being my second language.

I love both western and eastern astrology and will continue to learn both as I like to compare and combine.

For the OP when you are asking about sexual topic, please be aware that people can be either direct or not telling the truth. To me I see the concerns and I would rather take the risk of telling the truth of what I can see through my eyes and the skills I currently have instead of ignoring the post and neglect as I do take people request at heart and genuine wishing to prevent or assist better outcome. I said sexual malfunction can be both mentally and physically but yet if your partner enjoy it I have no right to judge and I truly don't know how she felt. I was not being overly negative.

One thing people coming to astrology and the like asking for assistance should be aware that you will need to prepare the most negative and honest reading so you won't get too disappointed as only 1 in a million can be exceptional in whatever area they dream and thought they have. I am sure I have the same issues on my behalf. Everyone can be slight delusional about what self can do and can't do not many can read their own chart objectively. I am sure myself had those moments.

The main thing is if you don't believe in yourself having problems then why bother asking this question and why coming to boost your own confident by getting approvals. I know I can be disgustingly brutal with my words so forgive me for that. Anyhow, before asking such sensitive question and putting yourself in such potential worries etc don't do this on public forum. If I am not skilled enough, I accepted but please be aware you got free reading so I have no responsible to take on your complaint. You are free to say "No! absolutely Bull$hit! And I can take it and figure out where I got wrong.
Another factor RandomDude needs to consider is:
WHETHER OR NOT THE TIME OF BIRTH IS ACCURATE :smile:

It is simply unreasonable to expect astrological accuracy wihout a reliable time of birth

One thing people coming to astrology asking for assistance, you should be aware that you will need to prepare yourself for the most negative and honest reading so you won't get too disappointed as only 1 in a million can be exceptional in whatever area they dream and thought they have. I am sure I have the same issues on my behalf. Everyone can be slightly delusional about what self can do and can't do. Not many can read their own chart objectively. I am sure myself had those moments.

You're reading was okay...

But when you said I will get transmittable diseases and have sexual malfunctions, that totally drove me nuts. Thanks a lot for making me more miserable than I'm already am. And no, I won't take that for an answer, because I believe it to be completely false.

My Mars is accidentally DIGNIFIED in the 1st house. That should be enough to cancel out any negative influence. Doesn't matter what anyone says!!!

Last edited:

Marinka

Looking at current sky configuration ---

Mercury moving to conjunct Saturn &

Jupiter R moving to conjunct Lilith

and these are trine ...

Seems like intentions to be careful in statements resulting from Mercury angling Saturn are likely to being overblown with gas thanks to Jupiter and toss some chaos in there from Lilith ... all the signs for taking things out of context.

anjelik

I think you have a really good point and you know this is one of the biggest problems I have in my personal life. I personally feel that you should not ask a question unless you are prepared to hear an honest answer. I don't believe in sugar coating things for people but have found that many people do not feel the same way. I've lost friends over my brutal honesty. When I ask a question here I am prepared to hear the worst. Why? Because the reality is that we do not see ourselves the way others do. Even if you think you do, you don't (hence the quote in my signature). What is that saying? Oh yes, the truth hurts.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You're reading was okay...

But when you said I will get transmittable diseases and have sexual malfunctions, that totally drove me nuts. Thanks a lot for making me more miserable than I'm already am. And no, I won't take that for an answer, because I believe it to be completely false
Your reaction is not surprising Randomdude. The very real dangers of upsetting someone with a delineation
even if offered with good intentions
are discussed with particular emphasis on relationships at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68195&highlight=morality :smile:

On that thread dr. farr,
an astrologer with more than forty years of astrological experience
made the following useful comment

As I mentioned in my post, this is the attitude I take RELATIVE TO THIS FORUM,
ie a public forum where I have no connection with the querent other than by posting,
where I know next to nothing about their potential susceptibility and vulnerability, their age, level of life experience, etc.

My approach to a PM request, where I can obtain additional specific information regarding the person and their circumstances, or to an in person interview with a person, is TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Same too with a personal homeopathic consultation, where I can see the person,
find out a great deal about them, find out the medical investigations they might have already had,
and so can know how to judge WHAT I TELL THAT PERSON,

and especially HOW I TELL IT TO THAT PERSON..
Your response to the idea of STD's and sexual malfunctions
is entirely understandable
My Mars is accidentally DIGNIFIED in the 1st house. That should be enough to cancel out any negative influence. Doesn't matter what anyone says!!!
HOWEVER
Keep in mind that
Not even an accidentally DIGNIFIED 1st house Mars
is INFALLIBLE protection from STD's
- it's not rocket science that a far more reliable protection
consists of not only avoiding promiscuity oneself
BUT ALSO
being certain that one's partner is non-promiscuous as well

anjelik

Your reaction is not surprising Randomdude. The very real dangers of upsetting someone with a delineation
even if offered with good intentions
are discussed with particular emphasis on relationships at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68195&highlight=morality :smile:

On that thread dr. farr,
an astrologer with more than forty years of astrological experience
made the following useful comment

Your response to the idea of STD's and sexual malfunctions
is entirely understandable

HOWEVER
Keep in mind that
Not even an accidentally DIGNIFIED 1st house Mars
is INFALLIBLE protection from STD's
- it's not rocket science that a far more reliable protection
consists of not only avoiding promiscuity oneself
BUT ALSO
being certain that one's partner is non-promiscuous as well

Your Mars sign and placement probably has a small percentage to do with whether you will get an STD or not. I know two people who have STDs (that do not go away with some Penicillin) - one has their Mars in Capricorn in the 12th house. Well, Mars is exalted in Capricorn, so wouldn't that cancel out STDs with that theory? The other has Mars in Virgo (the sign of the Virgin) in the 9th house. I have Mars in Libra in the 8th house conjunct Pluto and I have no STDs... why? Because I was psychotically careful in my youth to the point of having panic attacks after any sort of intimate encounter with someone that I did not know very well (I think this was part of my Saturn return lesson btw).

serafin5

I think you have a really good point and you know this is one of the biggest problems I have in my personal life. I personally feel that you should not ask a question unless you are prepared to hear an honest answer. I don't believe in sugar coating things for people but have found that many people do not feel the same way. I've lost friends over my brutal honesty. When I ask a question here I am prepared to hear the worst. Why? Because the reality is that we do not see ourselves the way others do. Even if you think you do, you don't (hence the quote in my signature). What is that saying? Oh yes, the truth hurts.

This is 100% true. One must take into account that is the Internet AND a learning forum.
Besides, hearing that a fellow forum member is violent sexually is a total turnoff.

Whatever tickles your pickle Dude!

Serafin5:biggrin:

anjelik

Posts about sex always seem to bring out the "antisex" brigade on this forum, interestingly the females who answered the O.P. seem to think that they know all about the male sex drive, and proceed to judge and condemn the o.p. and offer the probability of him contracting an std /impotence etc etc. and to top it off he is told that he is only upset with the answers because "the truth hurts"
Are there any adults here who would like to explain the astrology behind their judgements?

I never said he would get an STD (or agreed) - I said that it is completely ridiculous to assume that because his Mars is accidentally dignified that the risk of catching an STD does not apply. The point of my post was that it doesn't really matter where your placements are - I think some people may be more susceptible to impulsive and careless behavior, perhaps putting them in a situation where they could get an STD (which can be spotted in a natal) and then others as the two people I mentioned before actually got their STDs from people they were in monogamous relationships with (who clearly weren't being honest and monogamous). So in short, you just never know where or who you will get one from.

My point in saying the truth hurts, is that most people literally shut down as soon as you say things they don't want to hear. Do you happen to have any people in your life that will ask you a question and then when don't like your answer ask other people until they get the answer they are satisfied with? No one likes to hear the bad side of any situation, but that is reality. So yes, he might have a high libido but the fact that he is just chalking the way he treats women up to some aspects in his chart is immature.

I understand that on average, males have stronger libidos than women, especially when they are in the 18-25 age range but I don't think that means that since we don't have a penis we can't understand how urges and desire works (especially since my libido went off the charts once I hit 28). Controlling your urges and desires is a choice you make. It's not like his penis takes over and he has no control over his actions. It seems to me that the OP doesn't want to hear that perhaps he has some issues to work out and that the problem isn't that he has Mars sextile Pluto (and whatever other aspects I can't see because he removed his chart) so he is incredibly sexually hungry and that is all. You can't use your aspects as a crutch for your actions.

Last edited:

anjelik

The question he asked was "why do I have such a powerful libido",

Why would he want to be judged by folks who answered ? Maybe some answers as to when the hyperdrive sexual state would pass would help him to understand his question astrologically.

I understand that, but he apparently went into some mention of sexual violence based on what I can see at this point. I only commented on the fact that just because you have a certain aspect (Mars sextile Pluto) doesn't necessarily indicate that you would find joy in being rough and making women cry during sex. If anything, I would think that a sextile from Pluto would not make someone want to be violent - that would more likely be a square.. but even so I don't agree. I think people put way too much weight on Mars / Venus / Pluto aspects. I personally have both and I am not some sadistic sex freak.

Last edited:

anjelik

I agree that pluto sextile mars doesn't necessarily fit with his description of sexual expression, but pluto probably adds to the intensity. I previously posted about his multiple progressed chart/transit hits earlier in this thread involving mars/moon/Uranus.
For the information of the people reading this thread- As a person gets more "turned on sexually" their physical sensitivity decreases, so what would be felt as "pain" initially can be felt as pleasure further into the process. To quote a song title from the 80s "its a fine line between pleasure and pain"

EDIT: I wouldn't describe these intense sexual encounters as those of a "sadistic sex freak", this is fairly mainstream sex these days, most adults by middle age have at least experimented with a pair of fur lined handcuffs, if not play-bondage.

I agree with everything you have said. I don't think that fur linked hand cuffs from your neighborhood sex shop considered bondage either, as it is pretty main stream in this day. I have definitely danced a fine line between pain and pleasure but I have never cried as a result. To me that would be an indication that whatever was happening was no longer pleasurable. Apparently this guy makes women cry from being too rough and perhaps I am making assumptions, but I do not think they are tears of joy. But I could be wrong as I'm not the one in bed with him.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I read your chart before and I remember.

Anyhow...you are 20 years old. It is normally to be high in libido perhaps wait till you working your a$$ off for full time job and burdened by all adult responsibilities one day you will come back to look at this thread and wish you could be this high once again. Rough sex can be just a line away from Rape. Be aware. Though I didn't know how your girlfriend felt in bed.

In term of astrological answer (I will just follow astrological dignity to show you what might be the objective answers),

5th house Capricorn, Saturn Rx Aquarius by traditional ruler is in his own sign but placed in 6th house.

Modern rulership, the final dispositor again is Uranus in Capricorn actually both Rx and in mutual reception but lack of aspect, still strong by such configuration. However, it can also be possible sexual diseases and malfunction in the future due to retrograde and place in the house of health and daily routine.

8th house, with traditional method Aries, Mars in Virgo, Mercury in Cancer (Peregrine essentially debilitated, therefore the condition of Mars is actually weak/negative which can be harmful), Moon in Aries (Peregrine), Mars is at ascendant, 8th house sex, taboo directly link to the planet on ascendant, and Mars is dominant in 1st house it has essential dignity by being in his own house but since Moon and Mercury both in Peregrine that is not a dignified Mars but malefic in high power.

Mars square Venus in Cancer, Cancer as his fall it is malefic to him it made him not dignified in Partnership (Venus) while both Mercury (dispositor of Mars in Virgo) and Saturn Rx quincunx Mars as the 5th house lord. There is sexual problems for sure.

Modern method, since 1st house planets on ascendant, the Yod involves Mars 8th house lord, Mercury 1st house dispositor and Saturn Rx 5th house lord placed in 6th which is the derived house of 7th house's 12th house. I remember warning you about sexual transmitted diseases and sexual issues last time also.

For your girlfriend how would she feel? Let me have a look if there is any possible cue.

Pisces 7th house, traditional ruler Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Cancer, Moon in Aries (Peregrine), Mars in Virgo, Mercury in Cancer (Peregrine) so again she will see you as the way you treated her in bed, that links to your physical body, 5th and 8th houses so look at the aspect between all these planets, square and quincunx I don't see that as happy sign together with traditional dignity of Peregrine conditions. The key ruler of 7th house, Jupiter in Libra and Venus in Cancer is under stress by aspect also.

Modern rulership, Neptune in Capricorn Rx, Saturn Rx placed in her derived 12th house, I don't think she is truly happy.

You may want to learn how to read this table to understand what I tried to say with traditional method.

dignities2.gif

My reading for the OP is careful explained in logical way. I used Derived System, the ruler of the 6th both modern and traditional is placed in 6th's 12th (5th house). Through OP removed his natal chart for whatever reason. The original post, is him saying he often had sex with his girlfriend and made her in pain in the pelvic and couldn't walk and saying She just couldn't handle his sex drive/intensity. Many members had read the original post and surely they remember what OP originally stated. I had explained the situation and attempted to understand if his partner actually enjoyed it or not. Was purely read as per dignity and debility by both traditional and modern systems with the used of Derived house.

Medical astrology to analyze potential of illness and health concerns involving Sun, Moon, Ascendant, their lords/final dispositor, 6th, 8th and 12th. I had read a few native charts, already have sexual transmitted diseases, so...I was dare to suggest such potential concerns. And I had also read successfully to identify few male charts with such issues and in fact one was going through surgery he confirmed my reading through PM. Not that I am very accurate, but had done maybe 5 related charts successfully. Still learning..

Whatever the OP wants to hear, and believes that is his own right. But I hold my interpretations as above.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
JA had recasted the natal chart in whole sign housing with traditional planets only in the early post. It is helpful if anyone still wanted to understand where my interpretations coming from rather they were accurate or not, for learning purposes, members can judge themselves.

With Whole Sign housing and traditional planets also give the same answers in my opinion. Sun, ruler of the 12th in 12th. Mars in Virgo at AC, aspects his Fall Mercury in Cancer while Mercury is Mar's ruler, both Mercury and Mars inconjunct Saturn in Aquarius placed in 6th house as his own final dispositor being the ruler of the 5th. Noted by traditional rulership both 5th and 6th ruled by Saturn in his own sign but retrograde and in 6th house of health/illness and daily routine. See that Moon in Aries is Peregrine in all degrees of the sign, Moon rules Mercury (ruler of the 1st/Mars>Moon), Venus (ruler of the Jupiter>7th house). Although Jupiter aspects Venus in Cancer in his exaltation, but the dispositor Moon is Peregrine. Peregrine Moon is in 8th house along with Saturn Rx/double inconjunct from Mars & Mercury both link directly to the Ascendant and Mars at Ascendant etc....

Anyhow, the 3rd and 9th house house is ruled by Mars in Virgo, the way the OP talks and thinks in both lower and higher mind as well as the value Venus in Cancer are all ruled by the final dispositor Peregrine Moon placed in 8th house.

I would suggest OP and other member if you have not prepared to accept honest reply and potentially hurtful to your standard then don't ask such request.

Medical astrology to analyze potential of illness and health concerns involving Sun, Moon, Ascendant, their lords/final dispositor, 6th, 8th and 12th. I had read a few native charts, already have sexual transmitted diseases, so...I was dare to suggest such potential concerns. And I had also read successfully to identify few male charts with such issues and in fact one was going through surgery he confirmed my reading through PM. Not that I am very accurate, but had done maybe 5 related charts successfully. Still learning..

Accurate my butt.

The 6th house has NOTHING to do with sex, so it's funny how you're saying I could suffer from sexual problems. Especially at my age when erectile dysfunction is especially rare.

The 6th house is more about duty, services, and yes HEALTH. But that has nothing to do with sexual health. That would have to be the 5th house, the house of recreational sex, and also you can't disregard your hormones and chemical levels as well which has nothing to do with Astrology, but is equally, if not more important for a person's libido. In fact if you analyzed the thousands of people with the same astrological placement as me, most of them won't have any sexual problems either. Go ahead, I dare you to construct such an analysis and you'll see that I'm correct. Also, how could you explain the people with "good" charts that still have sexual problems and transmittable diseases? According to their charts they shouldn't be suffering from such problems, but in reality they still do.

You act like Astrology is set in stone, which it clearly isn't. Sure, Astrology could influence you to a degree, but I don't believe everyone is automatically doomed just because their chart points to having cancer, etc etc.

Astrology indicates TENDENCIES, not absolutes. There's a big difference.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
You need to look at the location of the the 5th and 6th ruler and 8th and 12th. I had explained many times. I said sexual problems is not solely physical and clearly your issues is wanted intense sex that in fact cause a level of pain on your sexual partner rather she likes it or no I really don't know but that is not the common type of sex. I really don't know why you kept on thinking about me saying you have erectile dysfunction I never even used this term at all. Also I was not just using one factor before making such speculation. You really need to read my post a few more times. But you are also extremely emotional which I had explained from your chart. It is not necessary STD, but anything related to sexual organs, and could very well be enlarge prostate. I didn't set it in stones, I clearly said it can come in many forms.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Natal chart show tendencies/natal promises, rather it will be manifested that will be based on the progression and transits. Some people don't always have that in natal, but in progressions and transit they could still be suffering from temporary issues. By the way, STD is far more common than you realized....but then again, it only show major health related houses/planets linked to 5th and 6th.

USA alone in Februry 2013 report, 20 millions new infections Each Year, and when you have multiple sexual partners the chance is particularly high when unprotected but then still at risk when exchange of body fluid in other forms. Total number of infections is 110 millions. I thought it will be essentially important for a young man like yourself being highly sexual to be aware more. Anyhow, I had done my job whining. You don't have to listen to me.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/sti-estimates-fact-sheet-feb-2013.pdf

JUPITERASC

Accurate my butt!!!

The 6th house has NOTHING to do with sex, so it's funny how you're saying I could suffer from sexual problems. Especially at my age when erectile dysfunction is especially rare.

The 6th house is more about duty, services, and yes HEALTH. But that has nothing to do with sexual health. That would have to be the 5th house, the house of recreational sex, and also you can't disregard your hormones and chemical levels as well which has nothing to do with Astrology, but is equally, if not more important for a person's libido. In fact if you analyzed the thousands of people with the same astrological placement as me, most of them won't have any sexual problems either. Go ahead, I dare you to construct such an analysis and you'll see that I'm likely correct.

Also, how could you explain the people with "good" charts that still have sexual problems and transmittable diseases? According to their charts they shouldn't be suffering from such problems, but in reality they still do.

You act like Astrology is set in stone, which it clearly isn't. Sure, Astrology could influence you to a degree, but I don't believe everyone is doomed just because their chart points to having cancer, etc etc.

Poyi is more familiar with Chinese astrology
and has studied Western Astrology for almost two years
and is informing you of the astrological truth as she understands that
and furthermore is not charging you.

You have the option of paying for a professional reading

FURTHERMORE

There are numerous astrological techniques
all of which require thorough mastery
AS WELL AS
Accurate time of birth, place of birth, day of birth data being ESSENTIAL
requirements for accurate delineation

Vedic astrology is renowned for its predictive accuracy :smile:
We have a Vedic forum
Modern Western Astrology is primarily 'psychological'
However
Traditional Western Astrology is capable of accurate predictive ability - considerable study and knowledge is obviously required

Marinka

Accurate my butt.

The 6th house is more about duty, services, and yes HEALTH. But that has nothing to do with sexual health. That would have to be the 5th house, the house of recreational sex, and also you can't disregard your hormones and chemical levels as well which has nothing to do with Astrology, but is equally, if not more important for a person's libido. In fact if you analyzed the thousands of people with the same astrological placement as me, most of them won't have any sexual problems either. Go ahead, I dare you to construct such an analysis and you'll see that I'm correct. Also, how could you explain the people with "good" charts that still have sexual problems and transmittable diseases? According to their charts they shouldn't be suffering from such problems, but in reality they still do.

You act like Astrology is set in stone, which it clearly isn't. Sure, Astrology could influence you to a degree, but I don't believe everyone is automatically doomed just because their chart points
to having cancer, etc etc.

Let me clear something up if I may ... IMO, the natal chart points to potentials either positive or negative but, and it's a big but ..... nothing happens without an activation as you move through life. The activations are from transits, progressions, and solar arc directions. These activations set the stage for the "potentials" in your natal chart to be realized. In some cases, a potential may never be realized or it may be realized very early in life or maybe late in life.

An analogy would be the blueprint for a house. Over time, the house gets added, remodeled, maybe even rebuilt. The blueprint was just pieces of paper showing how the house was going to be built, when you get the final house it might be very different and it will likely change over time ...

Your natal chart is the same .. shows potential.

edited to add ----- I posted the following in an earlier post and I just want to make you aware that this is maybe (or maybe not) impacting the current "tones" of this thread.

Looking at current sky configuration ---

Mercury moving to conjunct Saturn &

Jupiter R moving to conjunct Lilith

and these are trine ...

Seems like intentions to be careful in statements resulting from Mercury angling Saturn are likely to being overblown with gas thanks to Jupiter and toss some chaos in there from Lilith ... all the signs for taking things out of context.

Last edited: