Why do I have such a powerful libido?

poyi

Premium Member
I read your chart before and I remember.

Anyhow...you are 20 years old. It is normally to be high in libido perhaps wait till you working your a$$ off for full time job and burdened by all adult responsibilities one day you will come back to look at this thread and wish you could be this high once again. Rough sex can be just a line away from Rape. Be aware. Though I didn't know how your girlfriend felt in bed.

In term of astrological answer (I will just follow astrological dignity to show you what might be the objective answers),

5th house Capricorn, Saturn Rx Aquarius by traditional ruler is in his own sign but placed in 6th house.

Modern rulership, the final dispositor again is Uranus in Capricorn actually both Rx and in mutual reception but lack of aspect, still strong by such configuration. However, it can also be possible sexual diseases and malfunction in the future due to retrograde and place in the house of health and daily routine.

8th house, with traditional method Aries, Mars in Virgo, Mercury in Cancer (Peregrine essentially debilitated, therefore the condition of Mars is actually weak/negative which can be harmful), Moon in Aries (Peregrine), Mars is at ascendant, 8th house sex, taboo directly link to the planet on ascendant, and Mars is dominant in 1st house it has essential dignity by being in his own house but since Moon and Mercury both in Peregrine that is not a dignified Mars but malefic in high power.

Mars square Venus in Cancer, Cancer as his fall it is malefic to him it made him not dignified in Partnership (Venus) while both Mercury (dispositor of Mars in Virgo) and Saturn Rx quincunx Mars as the 5th house lord. There is sexual problems for sure.

Modern method, since 1st house planets on ascendant, the Yod involves Mars 8th house lord, Mercury 1st house dispositor and Saturn Rx 5th house lord placed in 6th which is the derived house of 7th house's 12th house. I remember warning you about sexual transmitted diseases and sexual issues last time also.

For your girlfriend how would she feel? Let me have a look if there is any possible cue.

Pisces 7th house, traditional ruler Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Cancer, Moon in Aries (Peregrine), Mars in Virgo, Mercury in Cancer (Peregrine) so again she will see you as the way you treated her in bed, that links to your physical body, 5th and 8th houses so look at the aspect between all these planets, square and quincunx I don't see that as happy sign together with traditional dignity of Peregrine conditions. The key ruler of 7th house, Jupiter in Libra and Venus in Cancer is under stress by aspect also.

Modern rulership, Neptune in Capricorn Rx, Saturn Rx placed in her derived 12th house, I don't think she is truly happy.

You may want to learn how to read this table to understand what I tried to say with traditional method.

dignities2.gif

JUPITERASC

The Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant indicates the individual's type of Primary Motivation.

Assuming the time of birth is accurate then
Ascendant Sign is Virgo, Earth Element
Earth signs need physical security :smile:

Ascendant Ruler by house position indicates in which area of life the individual seeks to realize their Primary Motivation

Ascendant Ruler Mercury is located in 11th house in the Moon's natural home, Cancer

Phoenix Venus

dude.

to be amazing in bed, you have to make your partner happy. to make partner happy, you would want to leave her.... begging... pleading... for more.... not run away in fear of a broken pelvis, yeah?

you should maybe look up the sabian symbol for your part of libido (asc + pluto - venus) @ 9.46 aqua.... it's pretty fitting... makes me think this thread was def. not a joke...

.... i hate to be a stickler (ha) about this.... it's good to have some fun and enjoy yourself... but uhh...... for females, having sex is a very vulnerable thing....... being a bit gentle for her ain't such a bad thing..... it doesn't make you sissy... it makes you a...... wait for it...... *real man*

poyi

Premium Member
I am not accusing you to have such problems. There are many sexual malfunctions out there mentally and physically. But I know when you go off balance and extreme everything has it own price to pay. Based on traditional Chinese, sex drive and ability to perform sex is the yang and yin balance within your kidney, overused can burn out the harmony and therefore leading to the other extreme. Truly is none of my business but often telling the genuine concern can lead to being told off.

JUPITERASC

By the way, a strong libido is also an indicator of a strong constitution and excellent health :smile:

Virgo is Earth Element and as I mentioned earlier, this individual needs physical security

I use Whole Sign Houses to indicate Topics - So Whole Sign House Natal Chart is attached for reference

Virgo's Ruler Mercury is located in 11th house

so this individual seeks to fulfill their Primary Motivation of their need for physical security
via friends
or from friends

Ascendant Ruler Mercury is located in 11th house

Masha'Allah says of Ascendant ruler in 11th

'….He will have many friends and he will have good fortune from them and they from him....'

Planets on or near the Ascendant influence Primary Motivation
Note that Mars, Ruler of 3rd is close to Ascendant

Masha'Allah says of Ruler of Third in First

'......He will see many good things from his brothers and he will be made fortunate by his brothers and family
and he will be a roaming person because he will always be changed from place to place, from land to land...'

Part of Fortune is located in 9th in Taurus
9th House is the house of long journeys, connected to philosophy, teaching and higher learning

Attachments

• RANDOM DUDE WHOLE SIGN NATAL.jpg
    RANDOM DUDE WHOLE SIGN NATAL.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that I have Mars sextile Pluto.

Makes sense why I sometimes get too rough on the women I make love to...

poyi

Premium Member
Look, I never used this term ED at all. I actually said this is all very normal for you age to be highly sexually active.

Plus I did further explain sexual malfunction can come frlm many forms mentally and physically. Saturn is in general is inhibitor. With Mars sextile Pluto, if the orb is less than 3 then can be counted significant aspect. Otherwise many men were born with such aspect within weeks and a month of your birth period surely not all of them having the same issues, but will only have such manifestation when is linking it to relevant houses so all his will base on the acuracy of the birth time. I have Mars parallel Pluto though it also link to 5th house, do you think I will be rough in bed as a woman? No Mars governs my 8th and shared rulership with 3rd Pluto also rules 3rd it is about my hobby and mental capacity and research into occult science.

Last edited:
Mars is at ascendant, 8th house sex, taboo directly link to the planet on ascendant, and Mars is dominant in 1st house it has essential dignity by being in his own house but since Moon and Mercury both in Peregrine that is not a dignified Mars but malefic in high power.

I'm very intrigued by this one part. Does this imply that I'm a kinky guy in any way or form? Especially with my Mars sextile Pluto as well.

Please tell me more!

And what do you mean by malefic in high power? Does that mean I'm sexually violent? If so, that explains why I enjoy spanking and pulling my gf's hair during love making. I very very much enjoy rough play.

Well you just described what I was telling you.

So you're saying this is a manifesation of the so-called sexual problems? If so, I don't see that as a problem at all...just saying. My gf enjoys rough play as much as I do, so it's good for the both of us.

poyi

Premium Member
Well as I said I didn't know how she felt in bed. People really need to read what I wrote before gettin too emotional not only you here other members as well. Some women do enjoy rough sex or even S&M but that is not my business to judge as long as you both happy about it and be safe not to cause real injuries. I had heard extreme stories of using sharp and cut on throat etc anyhow 8th house ruler all hidden desires most particularly when doing it with 7th as it rules inticmacy of two or multiple parties...including S&M 8th house rule both sex, fear and violence so think about that....the best manifestation of 8th house would be wealth through other people, insurance payout, researcher mind and occult power.

Lillytoday

Hello out there...,

i just read this threat..., its quite an odd discussion..., but still I want to add an important point, since it hadnt been mentioned, i recommend to read something on fixed stars... since Mars is close cunjunct nasty star ALKAID!!!
if you havent come across that one - yes the relation to alkaida is NOT by accident... ALKAID is close related to all kind of violence... in mundan field, catastrophies of all kind... So I guess this kind of energy is there and strong since Mars is so close in the 1. cusp and ruling the 8th, wich is primarily the house of DEATH...!

You would have to find some way to deal with that, sarcasticly speaking one would probably say, would be best for that person to go and fight a couple of wars some were... well, I wouldn'd call that a preferable option .... but its certainly that kind energy...

Fixed stars are widley neglected in modern astro - certainly to everybody detriment... so how to flow with this energy without "playing war" IN bed (or joining ALKAIDA...) thats probably the question here...
maybe first step would be to recognise this connections as described and maybe later turning this energiy of aggressions into something CONSTRUCTIVE... building skyscrapers or rockets or that kind of stuff...

best regards to peaceful california,
all the way from germany...

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for mentioning this fixed stars. They are very reliable and always reveal shocking matters. There are many of them, didn't recast the natal chart to check them out. :biggrin:

I am not accusing you to have such problems.

Well, it sure SEEMS like you are.

I don't get it...first you said "There are sexual problems for sure", and then you started saying you're not accusing me to have such problems. Uhhh...contradiction much? Lady, make up your mind and quit giving me mixed answers.

Because I can assure you I don't have any flippin' sexual problems AT ALL. I'm 100% healthy, in good shape, and could get an erection almost instantly. In fact, my libido is off the roof. Almost like a seckz machine gone wild.

You also said that I'm prone to getting transmittable diseases as well. LOL!!! Man oh man give me a break. Most of your interpretation are all negative negative negative! Can't you give me at least something POSITIVE?!!!

Geeze...what's next? I'm gonna get hit by a car tomorrow now, huh?

P.S I wasn't pissed at first when I read your answer. But today I thought about it some more and it really pissed me off. So I came back just to say that YOU'RE WRONG!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well, it sure SEEMS like you are.

I don't get it...first you said "There are sexual problems for sure", and then you started saying you're not accusing me to have such problems. Uhhh...contradiction much? Lady, make up your mind and quit giving me mixed answers.

Because I can assure you I don't have any flippin' sexual problems AT ALL. I'm 100% healthy, in good shape, and could get an erection almost instantly. In fact, my libido is off the roof. Almost like a seckz machine gone wild.

You also said that I'm prone to getting transmittable diseases as well. LOL!!! Man oh man give me a break. Most of your interpretation are all negative negative negative! Can't you give me at least something POSITIVE?!!!

Geeze...what's next? I'm gonna get hit by a car tomorrow now, huh?

P.S I wasn't pissed at first when I read your answer. But today I thought about it some more and it really pissed me off. So I came back just to say that YOU'RE WRONG!
Ours is principally a learning forum
therefore responses may be received from complete beginners
as well as those with a few months or a year or two of astrological reading study completed.
Others have decades of experience.

Keep in mind that ours is an International Forum

Poyi's first language is not English
so there are potential misunderstandings related to language problems
also Poyi only began studying western astrology fairly recently.

Our forum is a place where relative beginners may hone their skills
and practice delineating natal charts

Because many members are beginners
then of course they are not always correct...
in fact even astrologers with decades of experience can make errors

HOWEVER
If you seek more 'accuracy' then you have the option of obtaining paid professional advice e.g.
http://www.martingansten.com/nr.php

Alternatively, there is the opportunity to learn to read your own natal chart :smile:

JUPITERASC

Poyi seems to speak English better than I do. And despite the fact that she started only recently, she is very skilled, actually a good bit more skilled than even she is willign to admit. Few of us have picked up the learning curve as well as she. I am proud to be able to interact with her about astrology.
Poyi has herself stated that she is more at home with Chinese Astrology
and has had an interest in Western astrology only for one year and eight months
so to be fair to Poyi
it is unreasonable
to expect her to be as skilled
as an astrologer who has studied astrology for five years for example.

I also highlighted the fact that even astrologers who have several decades of astrological experience are subject to error

Poyi is an excellent astrologer
albeit a beginner
and therefore it's unfair to castigate her for 'being wrong' as RandomDude has done

HOWEVER

Since RandomDude may have been unaware that Poyi is a beginner
then obviously someone needed to tell him
so he can take that into account when in critical mode

Also

as ours is a learning forum then it's fine for Poyi to practice
and for anyone to practice
including RandomDude
the purpose of this forum is to assist with learning to delineate one's own natal chart

anjelik

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that I have Mars sextile Pluto.

Makes sense why I sometimes get too rough on the women I make love to...

I don't see how Mars sextile Pluto would make you rough sexually. My boyfriend has Mars square Pluto and he is only rough if I ask for it that way. But he is 35 years old, so perhaps this has to do more with immaturity than anything. I recall the first time I had sex with an ex-boyfriend of mine (who has Mars conjunct Pluto). He was 23 at the time and within the first few minutes I recall saying, "ummmm this isn't a p,orn, dude." And had to TEACH him how to have sex like a normal human being. Which meant to be sensual and gentle and not just pound away like he was a construction worker jackhammering the sidewalk. So, like I said I don't think this has to do with anything more than lack of experience (as you are 20 years old, correct?). I'm not saying that your girlfriend doesn't enjoy the occasional spanking and hair pulling, but I find it hard to believe that she wants it like that every time.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

There is no point continuing this discussion when the OP has removed the post which has his chart on it and the information about the question in the first place. Only those who already replied can participate, and now some of those may not wish to.
The thread title asks the question
and I previously provided a Whole Sign Houses chart for the OP's benefit
as well as for the benefit of others who may be interested to read the chart

By the way, a strong libido is also an indicator of a strong constitution and excellent health

Virgo is Earth Element and as I mentioned earlier, this individual needs physical security

I use Whole Sign Houses to indicate Topics - So Whole Sign House Natal Chart is attached for reference

Virgo's Ruler Mercury is located in 11th house

so this individual seeks to fulfill their Primary Motivation of their need for physical security
via friends
or from friends

Ascendant Ruler Mercury is located in 11th house

Masha'Allah says of Ascendant ruler in 11th

'….He will have many friends and he will have good fortune from them and they from him....'

Planets on or near the Ascendant influence Primary Motivation
Note that Mars, Ruler of 3rd is close to Ascendant

Masha'Allah says of Ruler of Third in First

'......He will see many good things from his brothers and he will be made fortunate by his brothers and family
and he will be a roaming person because he will always be changed from place to place, from land to land...'

Part of Fortune is located in 9th in Taurus
9th House is the house of long journeys, connected to philosophy, teaching and higher learning
If other members are inclined to comment I assume they shall :smile:

Attachments

• RANDOM DUDE WHOLE SIGN NATAL.jpg
    RANDOM DUDE WHOLE SIGN NATAL.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 19