Urgent: Deteriorating mental health

I know I have posted here before as well but I feel like the situation is going out of hand with each day. I now feel so aimless in terms of career, social presence and life overall. I have never gone through this phase in my life. I am always anxious. I feel frightened and demotivated throughout the day. I see no end to this troublesome period. I have always found myself to be a down to earth person. I have mellowed a lot in my life to comfort other people's need. I am a very good listener and highly empathic too. I try my level best to socialize, but despite all these traits, I have never had any social circle in my life. I can say that I literally have no friends. Leave alone love intrest, it has been ages since I can call anyone my friend. Trust me, when I say this I give my 10000% in making friends, but things never work out, people often zone me out. The reason why I have tagged this thread as urgent is that this condition is taking a toll on my mental health and I can feel the impact. I am becoming very anxious and pessimistic in life. I have spend enormous amount of money on astrologers but no one has ever been able to give me a definite answer. My only hope is this community now, kindly help me out of this mess.

This loneliness has affected me to the point where I don't even care about my career anymore and I am so aimless now that I don't even know I will have a career to begin with.

My details:

13-10-1996
09.51AM
Secunderabad, India

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REMEDIES. I WILL FOLLOW THEM RELIGIOUSLY. I WILL DO ANYTHING.

I CURRENTLY WEAR A YELLOW SAPPHIRE.

I am ready for any consultation that is being offered, just help me get out of this phase. I have already spent tons on astrologers but no one has been able to help me.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Nealcaffre4,

If the astrologers you've consulted couldn't help you, neither can this forum. We are not a mental health counseling service. It sounds like mental health care is what you need right now. Not astrology consultations.

Please seek qualified mental health care. Do not expect astrology to substitute for it. Those are different things.

Advising,
Osamenor

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]Hello Nealcaffre,

as Osamenor already said- health issues are strictly a question to ask and to get treated by doctors and therapists. Astrologers are no doctors and cannot give any medical help.

But what astrology is about - we all have energies we can use and we can assist from our part and work together with doctors - to help us getting healthy again - this is always welcomed from doctors.

I had a look into vedic section in your topic up there. You are from India and in India people have more trust in vedic astrology. Western astrology is completely different. I don’t know – whether it makes really sense for you to read a western astrology reading. But I have some compassion and a vague understanding – what may going on in you – as I share the placements of moon, sun and mercury in 4th quarter of the chart with you – as well as uranus in physical body house 2nd.

Contrary to vedic astrology - in western astrology you are not a much down to earth grounded person – in truth being earth grounded is missing in your chart – you have to work on- taurus in 6th house – virgo in 10th. Jupiter as your ASC ruler and personal enforcement ruler is in cap in 2nd house- selfprotection and setting boundaries. 2nd house is ruled and directed by saturn. Saturn is in fire sign aries in a neptune ruled 4th house – emotions. Venus in virgo - but in a fire sign sun ruled house.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And I think that this is part of a general problem you have - you are mostly high up in the air - with no earth grounded roots on earth in personal part of your chart- this is what you have to develop this life- with virgo midheaven – as your personal healing path.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Mercury in libra as ruler of your 10th house close working together with venus in virgo in a special way - each in the sign of the other.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All three first important personal planets - moon, sun and mercury are in air sign - in impersonal 4th quarter of your chart- high up in the air - and the nearly most farest away position from personal area- able to perceive a lot and getting aware of all - what is going outside in society (also with covid) and what anxiety and sorrows people in the world are dealing with now- but not much aware of own personal needs and how to nurture them. And probably not able to sort out- what belongs to you and what is coming from outer influence. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Neptune in your 2nd house ruling your 4th house- emotions - makes very sensitive and empathic as a gift you were born with - with neptune square moon. But in 2nd – setting boundaries it also makes physically permeable for a big ocean of feelings - your own - 4th house and from outside in society- with neptune square moon in 11th and with saturn in 4th opposing mercury in 10th - you kinda feel yourself responsible for (saturn).
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And uranus in 2nd- as ruler of 3rd - in 2nd house - makes permeable for thoughts- also own thoughts - can take a considerable impact on the body - for the most worse but also for the most best. Uranus ruling 3rd house is visionary- and a mind of non-conventional standard.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Taurus in your 6th house health with venus in health sign virgo in spiritual and faith house 9th - is in fact your self-healing energy - you can use for yourself. You need to get earth grounded. To go out into nature - if things get out of your hands- get your physical hands into earth- do everything what makes you feel your own body and to feel yourself in a body.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With virgo in spiritual 9th house - religious belief is a strong supporting part to help yourself - besides looking for earth-grounded help of doctors in reality - do prayers for help and higher assistance - and accept a higher will and energy - to happen for your best and better. And learn to accept that the best for you -may be different from what you think is the best for you. 9th house is the belief, faith and trust in a higher leading power above you. Wearing a yellow saphire is not enough - if you don't have trust faith and belief. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are aimless .... give yourself aims- you can look forward to ...and stop concentrating on self-destructive thoughts creating self-destructive feelings to follow and consequently lowering your own physical energy - day by day more. You are the person who thinks in your head and you are the person to decide what you continously daily think about and focus yourself on - nobody else.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Your 9th house is in leo ruled by sun- and is more own will ego-centered and concentrated more on your own will. Mars rules 5th house –own will and own ego and sextiles your sun/chiron conj. . You believe more in yourself – on vedic section -I noticed in every second post your words "trust me"....

Do you trust yourself ? Do you believe and trust in God? Are you able to admit- from all results you have got so far- that you might be not on your right way ? And probably didn't have trust in God- that he might know it better than you - and know more better - what is good for your?

If you don't feel well - this is the first sign of your body and soul- that you are not doing right for yourself and that you don't follow your right life-path direction and way of evolving yourself. Which is midheaven in sign virgo, ruled by mercury.

And should probably start to look in a clear and more analytic and critical way on yourself - venus in virgo - what you did so far and where you might have been wrong and have expected a lot from others back - what you have done for them – but having given it to them seemingly as a present- jupiter trining venus as also your work-house ruler.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] You should be aware that jupiter in it's shadow part -always has a tendency to exaggerate a lot and is endangered to disregard and disrespect other people borders and boundaries- jupiter squares mercury as 7th house ruler- encountering people. But feeling entitled to do so - because of your meaning it well for others. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]To get friends - you don't have to do so much- just simly showing yourself as you really are - aries in 5th house- mars in leo in 9th house sextiling libra sun - semisquaring mercury as ruler of 7th - encountering people. But you don't have much self-trust- you think you have to do a lot - 1000% and get yourself under pressure and have pressure in your radiance . But this is not necessary - people don't like to feel like being obliged to giving you back 1000% - too. If you have friends only for what you have done for them - you don't have really friends. Friends are friends - because they like you and feel well near to you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But simply only deciding on your own - taking leadership on your own - mercury opposing aries saturn - because you are of the opinion - you know it better for them - as their leading authority - aries saturn. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]But this is what adult people don't like, and feel reminded to their own childhood-experience and then avoid having contact with you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Your mercury ruling 7th house - personal relationships and encountering people in general is conjuncted by your fated northnode in 10th house- and is since 02-05-2021 still transit activated by trine now by transit saturn as your physical body house ruler 2nd. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Saturn - the called Lord of Time in it's transits. You mostly meet people you have a fated contact with - assisting your life path and life direction. And this is nothing one can enforce personally. Transit support lasting until 11-19-2021.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your sun ruling 9th house is in 11th house- giving up own ego to serve the Grand Whole with a personal contribution for social commitment. Chiron – the inner wound, injury and weakness – the wounded healer and the biggest self-healing potential is tight sitting on your sun. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you face your inner wound, to not act ego-own-will centered (sun ruling 9th and aries ruling 5th house) – you will get a gift to be really of help for people – and to share something important- sun in libra – serving the Grand Whole – venus rules 11th house. Andwith your own work- venus rules 6th. And with your spirit and deep faith and belief- venus in healing sign virgo in spiritual 9th house...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know the religious saying- “in your biggest weakness – my power will work strong through you” ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Attachments

• ! Chart Nealcaffre.jpg
    ! Chart Nealcaffre.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]What is actually astrologically-energetically going on in you- is visible from your actual and still lasting transits on your natal planets. And what one should know – that transits interrupt for a while a well known aspect energy flow- one is used to from birth on. And that is always some irritating in the beginning – one kinda feels some lost – not knowing what is going on with oneself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your natal moon rules your 8th house – a strong intense energy potential to survive, to overcome a lot and to never give up and to stand up again – stronger than before- with moon/pluto correspondence energy in 8th house. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Able to emotionally store for long all memory and experiences from the past- and mostly the more worse ones. Mostly frozen in a certain, helpless age state – able to get them up with any tiny detail before inner eyes- taking the black coloured classes on and and kinda with a tunnel vision -blending out what the true reality is like – if transit-activated.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8th house is also the house of the psyche, psychological issues and addictions and house of therapists.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your moon is since 04-22-2021 activated by transit-jupiter as your birth energy ruler for a new beginning in your life- supporting by sextile – in fact for an improvement and for your better – transit ends on 12-12-2021.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But this transit interrupts your natal moon square neptune – your moon is connected with your personal feelings and emotions- and your moon semisquare venus – venus ruling 6th house – your self-healing potential and the work you can do yourself. And venus in virgo in 9th house- your self trust and faith.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And whatever jupiter in it’s transits coming across finds as an actual state – jupiter can first blow it up all -for more awareness – before improving a state during transit and visible or feelable results at transit ending.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moreover your natal sag pluto ruling 12th house – outer influence from public and society - natally trining your natal saturn as your physical body house ruler 2nd - is also still transit-activated - interrupting natal aspects- since 05-29-2021 challenging - by transit-jupiter’s square – transit ending on 01-06-2022 – to get you focussed more on yourself and on your own physical body now for a transformation. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]While transit pluto in your 2nd house still conj. your natal neptune as your emotion ruler to support you to stay more earth grounded in your emotions and to experience a transformation.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]– transit lasting exact until 11-29-2020.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But this transit interrupts your neptune square moon flow – and if a a square as energy is missing for a while - in its well known flow from birth on – this is irritating and can cause a feeling of being lost and unlimited lonely- as neptune rules your 4th house- emotions – and with pisces- a lot of emotions. Because of feeling disconnected with the Grand Whole- moon in 11th house and social commitment.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even it is not true. As in truth you will never lose this connection and this special moon/neptune antenna- as you are born with it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zora

Account Closed
A person with the 3 important personal planets in 10th and 11th house - like you have- kinda feels an inner order to fullfill and to give a personal contribution to society and social commitment - to feel their own life as sensefull and to feel own life as fullfilling - and suffer from - if one isn't able to do it - for a certain reason and period of time.

But you will not miss your path- and will not get lost- as you are subconsciously directed and guided by your natal pluto in 12th house- trining your natal saturn ruling your physical existence house 2nd- and sextiling your uranus in 2nd- being on special sensitive degree of 0°aquarius- a mediator skill and a fence rider- sitting between 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible - being aware of both as same effective working - at same time.

Venus as your 6th house ruler - work and health and as your 11th house ruler - social commitment and to get socialized and rooted in society is since 03-22-2021 transit activated by saturn by quinkunx- to get you more creative-active for an improvement - an important transit- because of retrograde span- transit support still lasting until and ending on 12-19-2021.

Don't give up :smile: - you have a place on earth here and you are an important part of the Grand Whole and have a special task here to fullfill.

Nealcaffre4,

If the astrologers you've consulted couldn't help you, neither can this forum. We are not a mental health counseling service. It sounds like mental health care is what you need right now. Not astrology consultations.

Please seek qualified mental health care. Do not expect astrology to substitute for it. Those are different things.

Advising,
Osamenor

I understand. I am sorry.

[FONT=&quot]Hello Nealcaffre,

as Osamenor already said- health issues are strictly a question to ask and to get treated by doctors and therapists. Astrologers are no doctors and cannot give any medical help.

But what astrology is about - we all have energies we can use and we can assist from our part and work together with doctors - to help us getting healthy again - this is always welcomed from doctors.

I had a look into vedic section in your topic up there. You are from India and in India people have more trust in vedic astrology. Western astrology is completely different. I don’t know – whether it makes really sense for you to read a western astrology reading. But I have some compassion and a vague understanding – what may going on in you – as I share the placements of moon, sun and mercury in 4th quarter of the chart with you – as well as uranus in physical body house 2nd.

Contrary to vedic astrology - in western astrology you are not a much down to earth grounded person – in truth being earth grounded is missing in your chart – you have to work on- taurus in 6th house – virgo in 10th. Jupiter as your ASC ruler and personal enforcement ruler is in cap in 2nd house- selfprotection and setting boundaries. 2nd house is ruled and directed by saturn. Saturn is in fire sign aries in a neptune ruled 4th house – emotions. Venus in virgo - but in a fire sign sun ruled house.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And I think that this is part of a general problem you have - you are mostly high up in the air - with no earth grounded roots on earth in personal part of your chart- this is what you have to develop this life- with virgo midheaven – as your personal healing path.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Mercury in libra as ruler of your 10th house close working together with venus in virgo in a special way - each in the sign of the other.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All three first important personal planets - moon, sun and mercury are in air sign - in impersonal 4th quarter of your chart- high up in the air - and the nearly most farest away position from personal area- able to perceive a lot and getting aware of all - what is going outside in society (also with covid) and what anxiety and sorrows people in the world are dealing with now- but not much aware of own personal needs and how to nurture them. And probably not able to sort out- what belongs to you and what is coming from outer influence. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Neptune in your 2nd house ruling your 4th house- emotions - makes very sensitive and empathic as a gift you were born with - with neptune square moon. But in 2nd – setting boundaries it also makes physically permeable for a big ocean of feelings - your own - 4th house and from outside in society- with neptune square moon in 11th and with saturn in 4th opposing mercury in 10th - you kinda feel yourself responsible for (saturn).
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And uranus in 2nd- as ruler of 3rd - in 2nd house - makes permeable for thoughts- also own thoughts - can take a considerable impact on the body - for the most worse but also for the most best. Uranus ruling 3rd house is visionary- and a mind of non-conventional standard.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Taurus in your 6th house health with venus in health sign virgo in spiritual and faith house 9th - is in fact your self-healing energy - you can use for yourself. You need to get earth grounded. To go out into nature - if things get out of your hands- get your physical hands into earth- do everything what makes you feel your own body and to feel yourself in a body.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With virgo in spiritual 9th house - religious belief is a strong supporting part to help yourself - besides looking for earth-grounded help of doctors in reality - do prayers for help and higher assistance - and accept a higher will and energy - to happen for your best and better. And learn to accept that the best for you -may be different from what you think is the best for you. 9th house is the belief, faith and trust in a higher leading power above you. Wearing a yellow saphire is not enough - if you don't have trust faith and belief. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are aimless .... give yourself aims- you can look forward to ...and stop concentrating on self-destructive thoughts creating self-destructive feelings to follow and consequently lowering your own physical energy - day by day more. You are the person who thinks in your head and you are the person to decide what you continously daily think about and focus yourself on - nobody else.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Your 9th house is in leo ruled by sun- and is more own will ego-centered and concentrated more on your own will. Mars rules 5th house –own will and own ego and sextiles your sun/chiron conj. . You believe more in yourself – on vedic section -I noticed in every second post your words "trust me"....

Do you trust yourself ? Do you believe and trust in God? Are you able to admit- from all results you have got so far- that you might be not on your right way ? And probably didn't have trust in God- that he might know it better than you - and know more better - what is good for your?

If you don't feel well - this is the first sign of your body and soul- that you are not doing right for yourself and that you don't follow your right life-path direction and way of evolving yourself. Which is midheaven in sign virgo, ruled by mercury.

And should probably start to look in a clear and more analytic and critical way on yourself - venus in virgo - what you did so far and where you might have been wrong and have expected a lot from others back - what you have done for them – but having given it to them seemingly as a present- jupiter trining venus as also your work-house ruler.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] You should be aware that jupiter in it's shadow part -always has a tendency to exaggerate a lot and is endangered to disregard and disrespect other people borders and boundaries- jupiter squares mercury as 7th house ruler- encountering people. But feeling entitled to do so - because of your meaning it well for others. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]To get friends - you don't have to do so much- just simly showing yourself as you really are - aries in 5th house- mars in leo in 9th house sextiling libra sun - semisquaring mercury as ruler of 7th - encountering people. But you don't have much self-trust- you think you have to do a lot - 1000% and get yourself under pressure and have pressure in your radiance . But this is not necessary - people don't like to feel like being obliged to giving you back 1000% - too. If you have friends only for what you have done for them - you don't have really friends. Friends are friends - because they like you and feel well near to you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But simply only deciding on your own - taking leadership on your own - mercury opposing aries saturn - because you are of the opinion - you know it better for them - as their leading authority - aries saturn. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]But this is what adult people don't like, and feel reminded to their own childhood-experience and then avoid having contact with you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Your mercury ruling 7th house - personal relationships and encountering people in general is conjuncted by your fated northnode in 10th house- and is since 02-05-2021 still transit activated by trine now by transit saturn as your physical body house ruler 2nd. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Saturn - the called Lord of Time in it's transits. You mostly meet people you have a fated contact with - assisting your life path and life direction. And this is nothing one can enforce personally. Transit support lasting until 11-19-2021.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your sun ruling 9th house is in 11th house- giving up own ego to serve the Grand Whole with a personal contribution for social commitment. Chiron – the inner wound, injury and weakness – the wounded healer and the biggest self-healing potential is tight sitting on your sun. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you face your inner wound, to not act ego-own-will centered (sun ruling 9th and aries ruling 5th house) – you will get a gift to be really of help for people – and to share something important- sun in libra – serving the Grand Whole – venus rules 11th house. Andwith your own work- venus rules 6th. And with your spirit and deep faith and belief- venus in healing sign virgo in spiritual 9th house...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you know the religious saying- “in your biggest weakness – my power will work strong through you” ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Thank you so much for shelling out so much time for me and making me feel valued

[FONT=&quot]What is actually astrologically-energetically going on in you- is visible from your actual and still lasting transits on your natal planets. And what one should know – that transits interrupt for a while a well known aspect energy flow- one is used to from birth on. And that is always some irritating in the beginning – one kinda feels some lost – not knowing what is going on with oneself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your natal moon rules your 8th house – a strong intense energy potential to survive, to overcome a lot and to never give up and to stand up again – stronger than before- with moon/pluto correspondence energy in 8th house. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Able to emotionally store for long all memory and experiences from the past- and mostly the more worse ones. Mostly frozen in a certain, helpless age state – able to get them up with any tiny detail before inner eyes- taking the black coloured classes on and and kinda with a tunnel vision -blending out what the true reality is like – if transit-activated.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8th house is also the house of the psyche, psychological issues and addictions and house of therapists.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your moon is since 04-22-2021 activated by transit-jupiter as your birth energy ruler for a new beginning in your life- supporting by sextile – in fact for an improvement and for your better – transit ends on 12-12-2021.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But this transit interrupts your natal moon square neptune – your moon is connected with your personal feelings and emotions- and your moon semisquare venus – venus ruling 6th house – your self-healing potential and the work you can do yourself. And venus in virgo in 9th house- your self trust and faith.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And whatever jupiter in it’s transits coming across finds as an actual state – jupiter can first blow it up all -for more awareness – before improving a state during transit and visible or feelable results at transit ending.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moreover your natal sag pluto ruling 12th house – outer influence from public and society - natally trining your natal saturn as your physical body house ruler 2nd - is also still transit-activated - interrupting natal aspects- since 05-29-2021 challenging - by transit-jupiter’s square – transit ending on 01-06-2022 – to get you focussed more on yourself and on your own physical body now for a transformation. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]While transit pluto in your 2nd house still conj. your natal neptune as your emotion ruler to support you to stay more earth grounded in your emotions and to experience a transformation.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]– transit lasting exact until 11-29-2020.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But this transit interrupts your neptune square moon flow – and if a a square as energy is missing for a while - in its well known flow from birth on – this is irritating and can cause a feeling of being lost and unlimited lonely- as neptune rules your 4th house- emotions – and with pisces- a lot of emotions. Because of feeling disconnected with the Grand Whole- moon in 11th house and social commitment.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even it is not true. As in truth you will never lose this connection and this special moon/neptune antenna- as you are born with it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I can't thank you enough for this detailed analysis

A person with the 3 important personal planets in 10th and 11th house - like you have- kinda feels an inner order to fullfill and to give a personal contribution to society and social commitment - to feel their own life as sensefull and to feel own life as fullfilling - and suffer from - if one isn't able to do it - for a certain reason and period of time.

But you will not miss your path- and will not get lost- as you are subconsciously directed and guided by your natal pluto in 12th house- trining your natal saturn ruling your physical existence house 2nd- and sextiling your uranus in 2nd- being on special sensitive degree of 0°aquarius- a mediator skill and a fence rider- sitting between 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible - being aware of both as same effective working - at same time.

Venus as your 6th house ruler - work and health and as your 11th house ruler - social commitment and to get socialized and rooted in society is since 03-22-2021 transit activated by saturn by quinkunx- to get you more creative-active for an improvement - an important transit- because of retrograde span- transit support still lasting until and ending on 12-19-2021.

Don't give up :smile: - you have a place on earth here and you are an important part of the Grand Whole and have a special task here to fullfill.

Your message made me smile after ages. Thank you so much!