I am new with this forum can you say something or reading a part of my chart?

Hedaya

photo_2021-02-05_10-59-36.jpg

I have an Aries Ac, the moon in Taurus 2th, sun in Pisces 12h, Mars in Scorpio 7th, Saturn in Aries 1th, Jupiter conjunction venues in Aries 12th.
Mercury Pisces in 12th house.
Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius 11th.
Pluto in 8th.
The north node in the Leo 5th.
Lilith in libra 7th.

Thank you very mucht :biggrin:

Harmelia

photo_2021-02-05_10-59-36.jpg

I have an Aries Ac, the moon in Taurus 2th, sun in Pisces 12h, Mars in Scorpio 7th, Saturn in Aries 1th, Jupiter conjunction venues in Aries 12th.
Mercury Pisces in 12th house.
Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius 11th.
Pluto in 8th.
The north node in the Leo 5th.
Lilith in libra 7th.

Thank you very mucht :biggrin:

You need to post a chart if you want people to answer. AT least post your birth data - birth date, birth time, birth city/country. But most people will want a chart.

Hedaya

What about this chart, I didn't get what you mean , is the chart bad , or the vorm of the chart is hard to read
Anyway I have used this website to get my chart.

astro_w2gw_hedaya_almasalmh.69757.47909.png

Harmelia

What about this chart, I didn't get what you mean , is the chart bad , or the vorm of the chart is hard to read
Anyway I have used this website to get my chart.

astro_w2gw_hedaya_almasalmh.69757.47909.png

Didn't see this one before it expired. The chart you originally posted is hard to read. I didn't say it was wrong, just hard to read it. I did suggest to look in the forum to see the chart styles people post. Most people post a readable chart.

Hedaya

I found some chart style Mabey this is good,
sorry for misunderstanding:

astro_w2gw_hedaya_almasalmh.74940.4551.png

And here is another link for it with my Pinterest :

34lYrdN

Thank you very much: :love:

Harmelia

34lYrdN

YES! This new chart is really good! I'll be back to read it - I have to log out for now.

xichuwangwai

Your left brain is a little bit smarter than your right brain.

PS: IQ test can only test the left brain. (Some IQ tests give the right brain a score too, well, it's false, obviously)

xichuwangwai

Thanks, I did just search to IQ test for right brine but I did found nothing.
Thanks anyway :love:

I knew you wouldn't be satisfied with just talking about the brains, because of the Moon-Nodes T-square you have. So this time let's talk about money.

You have good money in your chart, any other "ordinary" Taurus Moon would be satisfied, but your Moon, no. Remember the T-square we mentioned? Well it's at work, again. That is a pretty solid T-square.

What I'm trying to talk about is actually not the money, but this Moon-Nodes T-square that you should pay attention to, and try to be an "ordinary" Taurus Moon.

I'm sure some astrologers will come and give a whole reading, I mean, for the sake of the many charts you've posted.

Hedaya

For sure I am satisfied, every word you say I appreciate that,
I don't understand what that main actually but, to be honest with you I don't know a lot about astrology, And this T-square I think you mean that I with everything I have I will not be satisfied. I know that. I always want more.
Of course, I will work on this,
I appreciate your words again.

Harmelia

astro_w2gw_hedaya_almasalmh.74940.4551.png

34lYrdN

This link has expired before I could reply. Maybe just give me your birth data - you can PM me if you don't want to post it, but then no one else will see it to reply.

Hedaya

Did you receive the private mail?

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ckw8fileQlC6h8-u1607552492/astro_w2gw_hedaya_hhii.72568.33462.png

Hedaya

This link has expired before I could reply. Maybe just give me your birth data - you can PM me if you don't want to post it, but then no one else

will see it to reply.

Did you receive the private mail?

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ckw8fileQlC6h8-u1607552492/astro_w2gw_hedaya_hhii.72568.33462.png

Harmelia

Did you receive the private mail? /QUOTE]

Yes. Got it. Got your chart on my computer now.

In this chart, it shows a big interest either in spiritual matters or creative ones - or both. In your past life or family conditioning, you were greatly defined by social ideas and ideals - like being part of a religious community, or political one, or part of some humanitarian group trying to make the world a better place. This is neither good or bad.

The problem is that you were so defined by a cause or ideal, that you did not develop your own ideas about who you really are. So now, this chart is saying that you are supposed to develop your own identity - to be your own person - to do your own thing - to define yourself not by a social standard or ideal.

What is emphasized is a need for independence, freedom and the ability to follow your own impulses, desires and passions. You will not want to follow orders or feel a duty to others.

Pisces Sun and Mercury in the 12th can be very creative, can play many roles, can have a direct connection to one's spirit and will probably like to spend some time alone. Pisces can be sensitive and empathic and have much compassion if very evolved.

With Pluto and Chiron in Sagittarius in the 8th, my guess is that you have felt judged and this has caused you some pain. All in all, this is a pretty sensitive chart - so I think you're a sensitive person - you probably feel other people's energy. I think you need to be careful who you have around you - I mean - to make sure you have friends with positive and loving energy. It's possible that you need to set boundaries with people who aren't good for you - which sometimes means, breaking bonds with those who do not see you or treat you badly.

With a Taurus Moon, you really hate conflict and you'd rather not have to set boundaries. You want things to be harmonious and pleasant. But, the reality is, you will have to set boundaries with some people.

You are an idea person. You have great ideas and you might even have good focus to finish some of them. Aries is the idea person, but often doesn't finish what it starts, but you have Aries Saturn, which will work hard on an idea and finish it.

I hope I've read your chart correctly and this is helpful to you.

Hedaya

Did you receive the private mail? /QUOTE]

Yes. Got it. Got your chart on my computer now.

In this chart, it shows a big interest either in spiritual matters or creative ones - or both. In your past life or family conditioning, you were greatly defined by social ideas and ideals - like being part of a religious community, or political one, or part of some humanitarian group trying to make the world a better place. This is neither good or bad.

The problem is that you were so defined by a cause or ideal, that you did not develop your own ideas about who you really are. So now, this chart is saying that you are supposed to develop your own identity - to be your own person - to do your own thing - to define yourself not by a social standard or ideal.

What is emphasized is a need for independence, freedom and the ability to follow your own impulses, desires and passions. You will not want to follow orders or feel a duty to others.

Pisces Sun and Mercury in the 12th can be very creative, can play many roles, can have a direct connection to one's spirit and will probably like to spend some time alone. Pisces can be sensitive and empathic and have much compassion if very evolved.

With Pluto and Chiron in Sagittarius in the 8th, my guess is that you have felt judged and this has caused you some pain. All in all, this is a pretty sensitive chart - so I think you're a sensitive person - you probably feel other people's energy. I think you need to be careful who you have around you - I mean - to make sure you have friends with positive and loving energy. It's possible that you need to set boundaries with people who aren't good for you - which sometimes means, breaking bonds with those who do not see you or treat you badly.

With a Taurus Moon, you really hate conflict and you'd rather not have to set boundaries. You want things to be harmonious and pleasant. But, the reality is, you will have to set boundaries with some people.

You are an idea person. You have great ideas and you might even have good focus to finish some of them. Aries is the idea person, but often doesn't finish what it starts, but you have Aries Saturn, which will work hard on an idea and finish it.

I hope I've read your chart correctly and this is helpful to you.

Thank you for this beautiful reading, I really appreciate your attention and beautiful word and true word about my chart: :love::love::love::love:

Thank You very much :love::cool: