Moon in Gemini?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi guys,

At first, I hope you forgive me for my bad english, I never learned this language in the school(had no english in the school).

My problem is that I don't know which Moon sign i do have, my mother say that i was born 15:45 PM, but she is quite unsure of my birth time.
If i really was born 15:00 PM then i have Moon in Cancer and Scorpio-Ascendant,
but if i was born before noon then i would have Moon in Gemini, the interesting thing is that i feel the Gemini-Moon more than the Cancer-Moon.

The trait of Gemini Moon fits me more, i feel "comfortable" with Gemini-Moon trait, because i read a lot magazines, books everything, but lose interest quickly in everything - in books, in people, often i don't read books till end, i have many interests but not really goes deep.
And i do have many similarities with people who have moon in gemini, example a lot of laughing and joking, but then i look so cold and aloof, so serious.

What do you think, could i have a Gemini Moon?!...

This is impossible to tell from your chart since you have not even included the birth data necessary to do the rectification to find out which it is. You don't have to do that of course, but asking a very very technical question with just a pretty picture chart, that might not even be correct, means that those who really know won't even waste their time.