Troubled Education

ShankarInTrouble

Dear Members,
Be kind enough to help me and patient enough to read through what I'm writing:
I am Shankara Narayanan, from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and I am doin my 12th. I was doing very well in studies till my 11th grade but now I am not able to understand or remember anything I do or learn. I really mean it. To get an insight into how worse it is, sample this: I cant sequencially tel you what I did yesterday. I've had my horoscope chkd and all that the astrologers have to say with this regard is that I am affected by Rahu and Ketu now, althou they say they are not very badly placed in my horoscope. I have mercury in my ascendant which is exalted(as I'm Virgo) and I just cant believe how bad my memory and understanding levels are. Please tell me what is xactly the reason behind this and WHEN I'll get my memory and understanding levels restored... Also tel me if possible, something about my neptune and pluto's positioning...

My Birth details:
Date of Birth: Sep 11 1995
Time of Birth: 7 22 am(IST), 1 52 am(GMT)
Place of birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
co ordinates: 13.0810° N, 80.2740° E

Nacho

Banned
The problem is a new 3.5 year cycle and a new 6 year cycle is beginning now. Also you're having a harsh transit. Check your health, mate.

Nacho

Banned
This influence until 20th april 2013:
Inclination to extravagance, pleasure seeking resulting in disadvantages, discontent, bad humor, conflicts, sorrow, difficulties with authorities, reduction of credit.
Possibly a career turning-point that may require some careful thought and good judgment on your part. The current flow of events may dictate a path that runs against your best talents and abilities. Don't sell yourself short. Hang in there.

Also, your mind was getting cloudy since April 2010, but soon the cloudiness will be over, okay? It should be over in the middle of January 2013.

But there's another problem here:

You might suffer from this until December 2017:
Overestimation of capabilities and overeagerness leading to nervous disorders, propensity for swindle, professional crisis.
A crazy time when you may feel under a lot of mental pressure. You may be unable to put some of your insecurity and sense of change into words, to communicate them. A tendency to probe and analyze may not fit in with your normal way of thinking.

You will also suffer from this until August 2014:
Dissatisfaction or displeasure stemming from great difficulties and antagonisms, severity, harshness, insubmissiveness, weakness, inclination to illness, danger of injuries or mishaps, mental and emotional pain, sorrow, harm from others.
A time during which you could accomplish a lot through sheer discipline -- control of your energy and drive. You may find yourself turning out any emotional pockets and working with your feelings a lot. A very strong time. Don't push too hard.

You're will also suffer from this until July 2013:
Common and severe fate, estrangement, separation.

You're also suffering from this until end of February 2013:
Great psychological tension, inflexibility, provoking behavior, contradiction, dispute, animosity, estrangement, separation, bereavement, illness, hardships, formative interference in destiny (prison).
New ways to organize and discipline yourself are possible now. Here is an opportunity to get some insight into some of your problems and responsibilities that may prove of great value in the years to come. Break up old habits, get out of ruts, and so on.

Unfortunately, you're also suffering from this until December 2015:
Foolhardiness, licentiousnes, abuse of power, triggering or experiencing resistance and revenge, professional crisis, fall from the top.

And also you will be suffering from this until March 2015:
Unsettling experiences with others, danger of accident or injury, unexpected incidents, sudden threats, bereavement.

You're also going through this until March 2018:
Sudden mental and emotional upsets, lack of inner calm, nervousness, tendency towards extravagance, confusion of feelings and thought, impractical ideas, sudden failures, upsets in matters of love or marriage, birth, danger in surgical operations.
A time when the new and unexpected may figure in your living situation or surroundings. An insight about your support system, your mother, or other females may be important. You could discover a student or a younger person that opens to you.

And finally you will suffer from this until March 2017:
Wasting one's energy, nervous haste, errors, mistakes, moodiness, obstinacy, failures, upsetting of plans, upsets through letters or gossip, nervous disorder (in rare cases, thought of suicide).
You could be under considerable mental tension or feel hemmed in by an overly conservative mental atmosphere. You may feel compelled to change your mind now and have new thoughts and forms of expression. Bucking other people's ideas may be in order.

This good thing will bless you until October 2013:
Clinging to hopes, gaining of experience, change of aim and its untiring pursuance, ability to persevere.

And this good thing until April 2013:
Picking up good connections, new acquaintanceships, good cooperation, success and recognition, creating for oneself an attractive environment or home.
Good common sense, wealth of plans, organizational talent, optimism, success as merchant, orator, scientist, advantageous transactions, successful trip, success and recognition in tests.

This one until May 2013:
You find that you can really use your mind to make clear choices and think things through. Career decisions are straightforward and easy to make. You make your way through ideas, concepts, and your ability to communicate and express them to others.

This one until April 2014:
Ideas, inventions, striving for knowledge, good at negotiating, changes, organizational matters, sudden and advantageous connections with prominent persons, sudden recognition or success.
Breakthroughs in your career could open up during this time, making it possible for you to solve problems and reach new levels of accomplishment. Improved solutions, insights, and approaches make this an opportunity not to be passed over.

This one until December 2015:
Desire to fulfill wishes and realize plans, urge to travel far, intellectual perception, receiving and giving stimulation, receiving good advice. Disappointment will often be experienced because of ventures into fields removed from reality, leaving the practicalities of life aside.
Moody, even dreamy, during this period of time. Your emotions and feelings could reach heights that are close to ecstatic. It is easy for you to find the proper motivation to fulfill your ideals or make your dreams into reality.

Good luck!

ShankarInTrouble

The most I can say for your priceless inputs and service is Thanks!!! Thanks a lot!!! I always knew there was something wrong but not one could give me any kind of information close to this!!!! I just want to tel you that as you said, my career is at stake now. I'll have to give an examination called the IITJEE in april for which I have been preparing for the last 4 years. My current performance is no where close to clearing the exam, failing which i'll hv to settle for a mediocre university. Shifting a little more focus on what I had earlier quoted:
...but now I am not able to understand or remember anything I do or learn. I really mean it. To get an insight into how worse it is, sample this: I cant sequencially tel you what I did yesterday.

I just want to hear this from you:
When wil my memory levels and understanding levels improve so that I can "realistically" and "technically" resume my preparations effectively coz right now and all thru these last 12 months or so, I've not effectively prepared for the xam.

I badly want to do well in the exam. Just tell me if the remaining 3 months can be effective enough for me to recover and get back. Lest i'll have to give an extra year, which I'm thinking about currently.....

If you will not mind, kindly tell me what is wrong in my chart which is causing all this.... Also, since I'm learning astrology, please tell me about uranus, neptune and pluto in my chart.

Thanks a lot once again!!!!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, next time, you may want to attach your chart, which motivates others to look respond. Follow the steps here, if you like: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

I am not well-versed in Vedic Astrology, hence I will only only be able to give some pointers based on Western Astrology. IMO, things should be looking better early next year with Jupiter entering your 9th house of higher education/ uni studies, and Saturn leaving your first house for some time, which could have been holding you back. In fact, as of July-Aug, you might even get some good career chances, so you should keep your eyes and ears open.

There is no problem any more in regard to being able to memorise and learn. Your mind is receptive as ever. You just have to resume your study schedule, so it is really upto you now and the ball is in your court. What I mean is, if you study religiously, I don't see any reason for your not excelling.

:)AQ7