Venus conjunct Mars and Attractiveness

jjj

I have Venus conj Mars in Scorpio (by 8 degr) in my 5th, part of my Scorpio stellium in 5th (moon-venus-mars-jupiter-vertex). This scorpio energy is overwhelming! Taurus Saturn opposes my Mars/Venus conjunction, my Ac is in Cancer.

I felt like ugly duckling when I was child, but as years passed by Ive come to notice that I exercice some influence on the opposite sex. Im not ugly duckling any more (Im nearly 40), but I cant say that Im especially good-looking. Saturn of course dampers my self-image cos I feel unlovable most of the time.

It is written everywhere that Scorpio Mars-Venus is a super sexual placement. I really need partner and I need sex very much, too, but I have difficulties attracting guys. They notice me, but they dont dare to approach me. I emanate intensity, I know (sigh...). I give maybe the vibe that I´m somehow dangerous... Pluto on my sun right now doesnt facilitate things.

So I say to myself that those who dare to approach me are the most bold and best ones:)... the cream on the milk.

ps My son and daughter are both really good-looking...
Jjj

Frank

I have Venus and Mars conjunct in the 1st House in Capricorn.

Although I am not the paragon of physical attractiveness by any means, I've been told I'm quite charming.

However, I also have Saturn conjunct that Capricorn ascendant, so I seem unapproachable to some people. This can work both for the good and the bad.

Once a boss at work told me, "Frank, some people are just afraid to approach you for help." and I answered, "You say that like it's a bad thing.":biggrin:

Maira

I forgot about the unapproachable stuff... maybe it's saturn on asc after all, my ex husband and another guy I know have this conjunction in Libra, and they don't seem unaproachable at all.
Ugly duckling in adolescence, yes. Then I discovered make-up:lol:

Vinyasa, the moon in Leo just ads icing on the cake:wink: The two guys I was telling you about were also vain, no planets in Leo. Lots of Libra though.

MidnightxPoison

I have Mars in Aries trine Venus in Leo.. I never felt beautiful or attractive or popular as a child nor in my first teenage years but when I got into high school I became more self-aware of my image and beauty as well. Now I'm 20 and I attract the opposite sex very often.

neko senshi

I know two men with Venus conjunct Mars, both in Aries.
The first is my dad's friend. He was very wild when he was young and has never had trouble attracting women, even though he can be abrasive and isn't super-handsome. The other is a friend more around my age. He was also wild when younger, and has had no trouble attracting women (or men for that matter!) He can also be abrasive and isn't spectacularly good-looking. There is a charisma thing here.

Claire19

My Venus-Mars conjunction is in Aries and in the 5th house, like Cassandra's. My Asc. is Scorpio (traditionally ruled by Mars) and Venus (ruler of my Sun) trines Pluto.
I may sound a bit, well, I dont know what you would call it really, proud maybe? but I started out being an ugly duckling as a child, then at 18 years old, lost puppy fat and instantly became attractive to the opposite sex.

This only got better and better, I was a model at some time, even made it to the frontpage of a magazine once. Men seem to be very attracted to me, no matter what age!! I had friends of my teenage son telling me : wow mrs. ..... you look sexy!! Imagine, Cheeky boy!! Now, 20 years later he is one of the most handsome looking young men I have ever seen! Too bad this age /generation difference.....
I have had lovers 15 years younger than myself when i was 50. Now I will be 62 and even with the wrinkles and what not, men are still interested. I however, feel increasingly less attractive now that I am getting older and gaining the ever so difficult to get rid off weight!!
Yes, my Venus-Mars conjunction has done it for me, but I also think that my Ascendant helped a lot.
I hear you!

I have Venus conjunct Mars in Libra in the 8th conjunct Neptune which is supposed to give charisma and sex appeal. That is for others to say but I have had a lot of men interested in me when younger. Both younger and older..... Now that I am in my sixties and cant lose the weight either, at least some of it is in pleasing places and although I am not interested in romance or sex these days, I still have some who are interested in me or would be if I gave them the chance. THe ascendant ruler is also Neptune in Libra and I think that also adds to it all.

Claire19

I know two men with Venus conjunct Mars, both in Aries.
The first is my dad's friend. He was very wild when he was young and has never had trouble attracting women, even though he can be abrasive and isn't super-handsome. The other is a friend more around my age. He was also wild when younger, and has had no trouble attracting women (or men for that matter!) He can also be abrasive and isn't spectacularly good-looking. There is a charisma thing here.

Probably they have a strong masculine quality and are brave and like to take the risks. What is handsome to one is not to another and attraction is a personal thing. THe Aries influenced men like the thrill of the chase but can be impulsive and impatient.

neko senshi

You are right about the being brave and taking risks. I wouldn't say either of them has a strong masculinity, though, especially my bi friend. They both have Sun in Pisces. Weird that I know two men with all that in common.

glitterandlace

I have mars conjunct Venus and I am a super girly-girl. My mars is also conjunct Pluto. My Venus (conjunct Uranus) is aspected 7 times 4 times harmoniously. I was an ugly duckling who blossomed. I also have problems with jealousy from other women. Not that I think i am amazing or anything, but it seems like women hate me for no reason all the time. I also agree that this aspect makes both men and women attracted to you.

Last edited:

adrianastrologer

I have Venus conjunct Mars in Gemini in the 2nd house. It sounds arrogant to say, "Yes, I'm hot," but I do feel like the conjunction gives you a breezy, sexual confidence. The Gemini makes me a flirt. But I also have Taurus Sun, Taurus Rising, Moon in Scorpio and Venus and Mars Square Pluto. Let's just say, I think about sex A LOT. Can anyone relate?

glitterandlace

Adrianastrologer I can relate kinda. Well my mom was pretty slutty and non-role-model when I grew up. So I thought sex was dirty and unclassy for most of my life. I almost became a nun. Instead I saved my self for marriage. My ex husband was a ******* who verbally and emotionally abused me. Now my fiancee the second guy I have ever slept with (I am 32) is helping me open and and find my sexuality. Now with him I am beginning to feel all the repressed stuff and I am like a lioness in the bedroom..... But yes this aspect promotes attractiveness. I have always had problems with stalkers. Anyone else with this aspect been stalked before?

adrianastrologer

Glitterandlace,

That's interesting, especially about the stalkers....I'd be fascinated to hear what others say about this. Glad to hear you're healing sexually with someone who loves you, and having a good time!

In terms of the stalkers - I was just rereading your previous post - and I think there may be something there with your Mars conjunction Pluto and your Venus/Uranus. I'm reading a book right now that's talking about that and I haven't read far enough to really say very much, but I know that those are two very powerful placements, especially the Mars/Pluto relationship.

I'm thinking, especially about the sexual attraction from men and women, that something deeper than "attraction" is going on. It may be that with these placements, people project their own sexual fears and anxieties onto you, or your sexual power forces them to deal with their own repression. They then project onto you the attachment/primal sexual rage/powerlessness that they feel about their own sex lives and choices. You then become the incarnation of their sexual fear and what they won't deal with. They stalk you because you become the "keeper" of their sexual power.

I don't know where the hell I'm getting all that, but it feels like something is there. I guess the projection stuff rings true for me as a gay man who often has to deal with other men's sexual fear and projection, where they have to make me a "sissy" to avoid dealing with their own repressed femininity and attraction to men.

Last edited:

MSO

I know a woman with Mars conjunct Venus in Libra and she's very attractive.

Of course she's a Leo and my Venus is in Leo :p

glitterandlace

Glitterandlace,

That's interesting, especially about the stalkers....I'd be fascinated to hear what others say about this. Glad to hear you're healing sexually with someone who loves you, and having a good time!

In terms of the stalkers - I was just rereading your previous post - and I think there may be something there with your Mars conjunction Pluto and your Venus/Uranus. I'm reading a book right now that's talking about that and I haven't read far enough to really say very much, but I know that those are two very powerful placements, especially the Mars/Pluto relationship.

I'm thinking, especially about the sexual attraction from men and women, that something deeper than "attraction" is going on. It may be that with these placements, people project their own sexual fears and anxieties onto you, or your sexual power forces them to deal with their own repression. They then project onto you the attachment/primal sexual rage/powerlessness that they feel about their own sex lives and choices. You then become the incarnation of their sexual fear and what they won't deal with. They stalk you because you become the "keeper" of their sexual power.

I don't know where the hell I'm getting all that, but it feels like something is there. I guess the projection stuff rings true for me as a gay man who often has to deal with other men's sexual fear and projection, where they have to make me a "sissy" to avoid dealing with their own repressed femininity and attraction to men.

I have been looking for some good astrology books. The ones at Barnes and Nobles just don't cut it. Do you recommend any? I need to learn further than the basics. I had an ex husband he was homo phobic so I know how some men can be. =-( The people who stalk me are always creepy looking too. I used to always say if a cute guy stalked me maybe I wouldn't mind so much. My boyfriend has Mars conjunct Venus too. His Venus is also conjunct Pluto. Those two placements make men very feminine. People always think he is gay. I don't have typical Venus Uranus behavior. Maybe the other conjunctions you think?

Oren

I am wondering what is superior: the Venus-Mars conjunction, or the Sun-Venus conjunction when it comes to looks?

My personal experience tells me that Venus-Mars conjunction makes you feel very-very sexy and attractive to the opposite sex for obvious reasons, while the Sun-Venus conjunction makes someone beautiful by objective standards (i.e., everyone accepts and tells that the person is beautiful even if they are not attracted to him or her).

The Venus-Mars conjunction gives a lot of personal confidence and cockiness too.

The SR year the my sun conjuncted my venus, I felt super beautiful and everyone was saying that. I wish I had this aspect in my natal where I do have the mars-venus-mc very tight conjunction in gemini opposing neptune right on the ic.

I have a sun-venus conjunction...but I've always been confused about my appearance/attractiveness...I've always been told I was good-looking from the time I was a child, mostly from older people or my mom's friends for instance, but I could never believe it because of the fact it was coming from them, lol. Only when I was finally confronted by an ex about my self-esteem issues would I start being less hard on myself.

Is it true a sun-venus conjunction is just as good as a venus-mars conjunction? I was starting to get jealous of you all in this thread, lol.

I'm attaching my chart...what should I be looking for/at with regards to attractiveness or lack there of? I know I have a sag rising which is good I think, but I have jupiter and neptune in capricorn in house 1, and uranus conjunct my ascendent...:andy:

update...just read all the way up, stalking's not so cool, so I guess venus-mars conjunct isnt something to be totally jealous of...but it's clear you guys attract things with this placement...

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I have mars conjunct venus and moon (wide orb) in virgo. I think Im medium attractive... Maybe not the best confidence in the world, due to the virgo sign:/

There is a guy I know with this aspect. Not many think hes attractive...

I know Hitler had this aspect. Cant say he had the looks of a model exactly... Perhaps it makes one intense too??

glitterandlace

I have mars conjunct venus and moon (wide orb) in virgo. I think Im medium attractive... Maybe not the best confidence in the world, due to the virgo sign:/

There is a guy I know with this aspect. Not many think hes attractive...

I know Hitler had this aspect. Cant say he had the looks of a model exactly... Perhaps it makes one intense too??

This aspect doesn't mean the typical attractiveness that Venus conjunct ascendant or Venus Conjunct Sun would give. It basically means like a sex appeal. People will find you sexy not necessarily, model type material. I know I have thought average looking people were sexy before. Sometimes people just have a little something something, you know?

glitterandlace

I have a sun-venus conjunction...but I've always been confused about my appearance/attractiveness...I've always been told I was good-looking from the time I was a child, mostly from older people or my mom's friends for instance, but I could never believe it because of the fact it was coming from them, lol. Only when I was finally confronted by an ex about my self-esteem issues would I start being less hard on myself.

Is it true a sun-venus conjunction is just as good as a venus-mars conjunction? I was starting to get jealous of you all in this thread, lol.

I'm attaching my chart...what should I be looking for/at with regards to attractiveness or lack there of? I know I have a sag rising which is good I think, but I have jupiter and neptune in capricorn in house 1, and uranus conjunct my ascendent...:andy:

update...just read all the way up, stalking's not so cool, so I guess venus-mars conjunct isnt something to be totally jealous of...but it's clear you guys attract things with this placement...

For sure girl.
icon6.gif
I read some where that Uranus conjunct Sun, Venus or ascendant makes you attractive. I also heard that the more planets you have in the 1st the more charismatic you were. Hope someone corrects me if I am wrong......................

adrianastrologer

I'm reading a book right now which suggests that Venus conjunction Mars basically means that there is a balance between your desire to assert your individuality (Mars) and your desire to work with and nature others. (Venus). People with hard aspects between Venus and Mars will find that there is a conflict there. The fact that these two things work well together means that you can be your own person while being confident enough to let other people be themselves too. Maybe this is what people find attractive.

adrianastrologer

Glitterandlace,

You asked me about books. If you are just looking for explanations, The Astrologer's Handbook by Acker is a great place to start. I use that book like a bible, and if you want to have a breakdown of aspects, I suggest Robert Pellitier's Planets in Aspect. My favorite book, I think, is Karen McCoy and Jan Spiller Spiritual Astrology, the first astrology book I ever read -- but it is a litttle more intense, and the writing is a bit more esoteric, I don't know how much of a beginner you are. I worked at Barnes and Noble for a while in the New Age section, (I get your point), but they had all these books, so go and check them out and see!