Is it possible to tell what sort of romantic partners one attracts?

Wilowisp

I am interested in knowing if it is possible to tell, based on someone's chart what kind of partner they attract.

Are there any determining factors in a chart that shows this kind of information.

I have attached my chart below.

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_willow.7196.25372.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_willow.7196.25372.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 30

gen6k

theres usually different occasions for everything.

on the one hand your 7th and venus are both in earth signs, taurus and capricorn.

venus is in the 2nd house squaring the moon in the 11th house in libra.

so im thinking that you attract earthy, emotionally overblown, aesthetic women. there is also a sense of modernity and some sort of more social tendencies.

i guess that is a vague description, but if you look at the several female signifiers in general you could see a picture.

7th (partnership), DC (others), moon (ideal feminine), venus (ideal aesthetic), juno (marriage partner)

if you are looking more for a hook up, the 5th aries and cancer/leoish mars would be more suitable.

Wilowisp

theres usually different occasions for everything.

on the one hand your 7th and venus are both in earth signs, taurus and capricorn.

venus is in the 2nd house squaring the moon in the 11th house in libra.

so im thinking that you attract earthy, emotionally overblown, aesthetic women. there is also a sense of modernity and some sort of more social tendencies.

i guess that is a vague description, but if you look at the several female signifiers in general you could see a picture.

7th (partnership), DC (others), moon (ideal feminine), venus (ideal aesthetic), juno (marriage partner)

if you are looking more for a hook up, the 5th aries and cancer/leoish mars would be more suitable.
Thank you for that, even if the description is a bit vague it helps.

And I'm interested in men, do I still look at the moon for this?

gen6k

yeah synastry needs all the components, but then you modulate it with the "aesthetic towards a specific mars". in your mars you could see what is ideal in other people, so the mars in aesthetization and sense of drive or will also would be sextile, trine, conjunt to your mars.

or sextile, trine, conjunt to your venus, sun, 7th house cusp.

this is like when someone says oh the pursuit of knowledge is the point of life in an essay, no, its just 2 gemini placements in the chart and this is extrapolated on to other signs.

but then of course it gets complicated after that, so its better to look at synastry. sometimes the other persons mars could be idealized and reciprocated without contact with it.

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Willow,

See attached chart ( Vedic).

7th lord Mars is debilitated.

Mercury which is close to Sun indicates your partner ( both are in house of Mars, Scorpio).

Regards

Rajarshi

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_willow_hw.21078.19350.gif
    astro_2at_01_willow_hw.21078.19350.gif
    62.4 KB · Views: 24

Rajarshi

Ninth Harmonic chart attached( Navamsa in Vedic to judge spouse) shows Virgo as your 7th sign with exalted Mercury there, which confirms that your partner is represented by Mercury.

Regards

Rajarshi

Attachments

• astro_29at_01_willow_hw.24152.12971 NAVAMSA.gif
    astro_29at_01_willow_hw.24152.12971 NAVAMSA.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 27

JUPITERASC

I am interested in knowing if it is possible to tell, based on someone's chart what kind of partner they attract.

Are there any determining factors in a chart that shows this kind of information.

I have attached my chart below.

Thanks!
DELINEATING MARRIAGE http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384090#post384090 :smile:

In Women's chart the Sun is of great importance.

According to Ptolemy we seek to find the Sun in the two Oriental Quadrants: from AC to MC, and from DC to IC, because this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth and that she will take young man in her older years, but not an older husband.
But when the Sun is in the Occidental quadrants (from AC to IC, and from DC to MC), then her marriage is delayed or in youth she will take older man.

If the Sun is from the beginning of Aries till the middle of Taurus,
or from the middle of Leo all the way to the end of Virgo,
or from the beginning of Libra all the way to the middle of Scorpio,
or from the middle of Aquarius till the end of Pisces, and the significator (In women's chart this is the Lord or Almuten of the 7th house) is Occidental, she will marry in old age or with older man.

If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage.

If the Sun is in fixed sign signifies that she will be married to one man only.
But if in that sign there is Oriental planet, you will judge that the man will be young or that she will marry another one after that.
If the planet is Occidental, then he will be older.

If the Sun is in mutable sign she will have two husbands.
If the Sun is in cardinal sign she will have many men.

15hsvn.png

This is the chart of Jennifer Aniston.
She was very publicly married with Brad Pit and had numerous broken relationships after that.
Her Sun is in fixed sign, so she married once.
The problem is that this Sun is afflicted from the Lord of the 7th and the Sun itself is Almuten of the 7th. This is (and other testimonies) what brought divorce.

Jennifer was 31 years old when she married Brad, so not so young. Brad was 36, a little bit older then her.
Sun is in the Oriental Quarter, but from the Middle of Aquarius till the End of Pisces which testifies that the she will take older man and in her older years (older from Medieval viewpoint).
With the Sun in the same sign there is occidental planet, which again testifies about older man and marriage in older years.