Will I be disinherited?

I've been caring for my grandfather (experiencing short-term memory loss) with very limited assistance from others. It's been a serious struggle to continue caring for him after all these years of turning a blind eye that he is being financially exploited by mail scams. I understand he wants his independence and freedom to make his own choices (don't we all at any age), but because he has been a serial victim to these fraudsters and his progressive memory loss, I had to step in.

My partner and I look after everything for him (clean, run his errands, take him out to have meals/entertainment, scheduling doctor and home maintenance appointments) basically we are managing our household and his as well. I am afraid someone now is trying to financially take advantage of him at this time (black widow situation) as there is some suspicious documents I have uncovered and some recent bank activity and a new account opened that is concerning.

I wouldn't put it past it that this person is influencing him or trying to have us removed from the will. At this point I may have to petition the court system to take over his affairs.

Any interpretations will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: