Should I ever proceed into an interview with that job?

labelledujour

Hi y'all!!

Just a while ago, my fiance had a meetup with a guy who works in a German company about economic issues and asked if I was interested. I gave the guy my contact details, since he's one of my fiance's superiors. Even though I wouldn't mind trying an interview, this kind of job is out of my league somehow. To find an answer and get a clear view of the situation, I cast a horary chart. I used the 10th house as the main issue. Jupiter, ruler of the Sag Asc is in the 5th house combust by the Sun. Ruler of the 10th house, Venus, is in Gemini in the 6th conj the Desc. The semisextile between Venus and Jupiter does not give me a clear view. Co-significator Moon in Sagittarius forms no aspect to Venus. Maybe that means 'heck, no!'? I dunno.

Any help will definitely be appreciated! I'm a bit weirded out, in fact.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_281_should_i_even_get_into_an_interview.73386.22135.jpg
    astro_2gw_281_should_i_even_get_into_an_interview.73386.22135.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 23

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedi Astrology, my observations are-
1. Asc. Lord Jupiter is combust, and is placed in 5th house with 10th Lord Merc. (Positive, but self is not so strong, keep positive attitude, approach positively)
2. Asc. Lord is with 9th Lord Sun and 5th Lord Mars is in 9th Lord. (Good exchange)
3. Sat. is 28 mins and 22 secs (Retro). and falling back to 10th house of this chart. (Indicates that chances will be better after 15th of may and fruitful after 24th of june.)

I feel combinations are strong, only issue is combust Jupiter, moon in Rahu Ketu axis (Keep positive attitude).
My reply is positive.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Whether or not querent will obtain the job is an open question, however this is completely an advice-request question, and in answer to this request for advice from the Cosmos:

-querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-quesited = 10th house = Virgo = Mercury
-Lucky Strike NN is in the first whole sign house = + testimony
-co-significator Moon is in the first house and flows toward quesited Mercury = + testimony
-quesited Mercury flows toward querent Jupiter = + testimony
-significator all flow toward the Part of Fortune = + testimony
-querent significator is in the chart's 6th whole sign house = - testimony
-no applying aspects between the significators = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

Answer: with a net +2 testimonies, I believe the Cosmos is saying yes you should proceed to take an interview with that company.

labelledujour

According to Vedi Astrology, my observations are-
1. Asc. Lord Jupiter is combust, and is placed in 5th house with 10th Lord Merc. (Positive, but self is not so strong, keep positive attitude, approach positively)
2. Asc. Lord is with 9th Lord Sun and 5th Lord Mars is in 9th Lord. (Good exchange)
3. Sat. is 28 mins and 22 secs (Retro). and falling back to 10th house of this chart. (Indicates that chances will be better after 15th of may and fruitful after 24th of june.)

I feel combinations are strong, only issue is combust Jupiter, moon in Rahu Ketu axis (Keep positive attitude).
My reply is positive.

Indeed, I was doubting myself when I first heard of this job, since it almost bears no relation to the field I have studied (I am an Ancient Greek literature graduate). So maybe I should take more chances around summer. Hmmm... Thank you, it was a very good reading.

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Whether or not querent will obtain the job is an open question, however this is completely an advice-request question, and in answer to this request for advice from the Cosmos:

-querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-quesited = 10th house = Virgo = Mercury
-Lucky Strike NN is in the first whole sign house = + testimony
-co-significator Moon is in the first house and flows toward quesited Mercury = + testimony
-quesited Mercury flows toward querent Jupiter = + testimony
-significator all flow toward the Part of Fortune = + testimony
-querent significator is in the chart's 6th whole sign house = - testimony
-no applying aspects between the significators = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = +2 testimonies

Answer: with a net +2 testimonies, I believe the Cosmos is saying yes you should proceed to take an interview with that company.

Oh, thank you very, very much. No, the issue about me taking the job is not in my head at this time. I just wanted to see if it's worth trying for it. Apparently, it seems to be and maybe my fiance is right. If I finally manage to contact with the company and learn about interviews etc, I shall let you know.

labelledujour

I just returned from the office. Even though the employer seems to like me a lot, I still feel that this isn't the job for me. I don't think I will be very good at sales and I AM NOT tactful at all. Pfft!

dr. farr

Perhaps you just needed to make the contact, or perhaps by doing so, you have started a trend of events for yourself which might lead you to a better place for yourself, somewhere else (employment/job-wise)

labelledujour

Perhaps you just needed to make the contact, or perhaps by doing so, you have started a trend of events for yourself which might lead you to a better place for yourself, somewhere else (employment/job-wise)

Despite the fact that I wasn't that good for this job, it not only lead me to some self-esteem boost and I thank the guy that suggested this job for me, but also it was the baptism of fire for me. It also helped me realize something I knew all along: That actually I'm much more suited to foreign affairs, due to my Moon and Pluto in the 9th conj Midheaven and all of them trine my 6th house Mercury in Cancer.