Do lots of Saturn placements indicate a difficult life

clip11

astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088 (1).png

As you can see, my chart has a lot of aspects from Saturn. Throughout my life, it seemed that bad situations happen easily and effortlessly, even when I've done nothing to deserve them. However, for anything good, it seems like it's always a struggle and I have to work extra hard and even then, it's not guaranteed. I can only imagine that someone with lots of Jupiter aspects would experience the opposite effect.

conspiracy theorist

As someone with the aforementioned Jupiter aspects, I can tell you that my life hasn't been of the opposite effect. I would not go so far as to say that I'm living in an unending tragedy where nothing goes my way, but if you were to describe my life thus far as "easy" and "lucky" you would be incorrect.

Osamenor

Staff member
Clip11, you have as many Jupiter aspects as Saturn aspects. If you think Saturn aspects cause bad things to happen "easily and effortlessly" and Jupiter aspects would cause good things with the same ease and effort, then your life ought to be equally full of easy and effortless good experiences and easy and effortless bad ones. Is it?

Easily and effortlessly sounds like trine energy. Your Saturn isn't involved in any trines. Just a square to your Mars and Jupiter (which is separating) and sharing a stellium with most of your other planets.

But your Mars is. It has a very close trine with your Venus. And Venus receives Mars, but not the other way around, because Venus is in Mars's sign of Scorpio, while Mars is conjunct its traditional dispositor Jupiter. (Some might say it's a kind of mutual reception, because Pisces is the sign of Venus's exaltation, but that's not quite as strong as planets in each other's domiciles being in mutual reception). And your Venus is in fall, while your Mars is not. Your Mars is angular, while your Venus is not. All that gives much more strength to Mars.

Because you have a night chart, Mars is your malefic of sect. That means it has greater potential to cause you problems than Saturn does (Saturn would be the bigger "problem" in day charts). Venus is your benefic of sect, which means it ought to be your protector--but because Venus is receiving Mars and is in fall, the Mars energy flows more strongly. Venus also has a trine to Jupiter, which may ease the troubles a little, but Jupiter can also make the problems bigger, because Jupiter makes whatever it touches bigger. That's not always a good thing.

If the problems you're experiencing are mainly Mars kinds of problems (accidents, violence, other people's anger, fights, things getting destroyed), that points to Mars rather than Saturn being involved.

Saturn being at the beginning of your stellium might indicate your need for hard work, but it's probably not the reason you keep experiencing problems easily and effortlessly. Because your Saturn only makes hard angle aspects, its energy isn't flowing easily and effortlessly for you. Instead, it manifests in effort.

Zora

Account Closed
View attachment 83492

As you can see, my chart has a lot of aspects from Saturn. Throughout my life, it seemed that bad situations happen easily and effortlessly, even when I've done nothing to deserve them. However, for anything good, it seems like it's always a struggle and I have to work extra hard and even then, it's not guaranteed. I can only imagine that someone with lots of Jupiter aspects would experience the opposite effect.

Hello clip,

in fact I see jupiter as of much more effective influence in what you talk about here.

Jupiter rules your 4th house with 5 planets in he takes influence on

Jupiter is in exact semisextile with aries-moonode in 8th house -genetic inheritance of bloodline ancestors and moonode is on cusp of 8th/2nd house axis.

Jupiter is in exact square with your gemini chiron in 9th house - also house of grandparents.

Jupiter is in 6th house work and health - "to work on it" and on all jupiter has as planets and their house subjects in his own house - and with 5 planets in - jupiter has in fact a lot to do -and not only of and for your own - from mother and genetic inheritance as well.

4th house is your emotional identification and mother as first female model role and mother influence and experience in childhood. In 4th house also your mercury is in - on sensitive zero degree - sitting between two signs - sagittarius and capricorn - like sitting between two chairs and between your parents - not knowing where to take place. Saturn rules your 5th house -father and father experience in sign of capricorn.

What looks like that you have been "called" with your own birth or got the inner order to rescue the marriage of your parents. A task impossible to be fullfilled from a child and never to achieve. Jupiter (mother) in square with saturn (father) - both in square with moonnode in 8th house ruled by mars (mars/pluto correspondence) and mars in 7th house with mars/neptune correspondence. Saturn opposing your chiron cusp 10th and jupiter squares your chiron. IMO - both parents left an injury in you and a lack of faith, belief and self-trust in your mind.

Mars in square with uranus in 4th house - are your parents still married ?

Probably something already happened before your birth -you subconsiously took over before your birth during pregnancy of your mother - as sun rules your prenatal house and experience during pregnancy and sun is in sextile with pluto and conjuncted by neptune as second part of your birth axis.

Mars as ruler of genetic inheritance squares your moon in 4th house where lilith is in cancer in and opposes your mercury as AC-ruler and your lifepath ruler. To me it looks like that your mother had to fight for your birth and had a hard time that point of time.

And for a virgo AC (same with cancer AC) - mother is a very important person taking a lot of longlasting influence in life.

Attachments

• 1 astro_2at_clip_11_hp.12259.55106.jpg
    1 astro_2at_clip_11_hp.12259.55106.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

clip11

Clip11, you have as many Jupiter aspects as Saturn aspects. If you think Saturn aspects cause bad things to happen "easily and effortlessly" and Jupiter aspects would cause good things with the same ease and effort, then your life ought to be equally full of easy and effortless good experiences and easy and effortless bad ones. Is it?

Easily and effortlessly sounds like trine energy. Your Saturn isn't involved in any trines. Just a square to your Mars and Jupiter (which is separating) and sharing a stellium with most of your other planets.

But your Mars is. It has a very close trine with your Venus. And Venus receives Mars, but not the other way around, because Venus is in Mars's sign of Scorpio, while Mars is conjunct its traditional dispositor Jupiter. (Some might say it's a kind of mutual reception, because Pisces is the sign of Venus's exaltation, but that's not quite as strong as planets in each other's domiciles being in mutual reception). And your Venus is in fall, while your Mars is not. Your Mars is angular, while your Venus is not. All that gives much more strength to Mars.

Because you have a night chart, Mars is your malefic of sect. That means it has greater potential to cause you problems than Saturn does (Saturn would be the bigger "problem" in day charts). Venus is your benefic of sect, which means it ought to be your protector--but because Venus is receiving Mars and is in fall, the Mars energy flows more strongly. Venus also has a trine to Jupiter, which may ease the troubles a little, but Jupiter can also make the problems bigger, because Jupiter makes whatever it touches bigger. That's not always a good thing.

If the problems you're experiencing are mainly Mars kinds of problems (accidents, violence, other people's anger, fights, things getting destroyed), that points to Mars rather than Saturn being involved.

Saturn being at the beginning of your stellium might indicate your need for hard work, but it's probably not the reason you keep experiencing problems easily and effortlessly. Because your Saturn only makes hard angle aspects, its energy isn't flowing easily and effortlessly for you. Instead, it manifests in effort.
What I meant by that is like how because of the circumstances of my birth (circumstances I had absolutely no control over) I suffered damage to my brain and nervous system. This has caused me social difficulties, difficulties in gaining any kind of gainful employment and then the one time I was able to get into a good field which paid well, I lost it due to my mental issues, even though I tried harder than everyone else. It was like they could just show up, do the job and go home while I had to work extra hard and even then it wasn't good enough.

So when something bad happens, like a life altering birth injury, it takes no effort or me doing anything. If I try to succeed at doing something I really want, like a career it took me a couple years to get, then I have to work extra hard, only to still fail and it's been that pattern my entire life.

clip11

Hello clip,

in fact I see jupiter as of much more effective influence in what you talk about here.

Jupiter rules your 4th house with 5 planets in he takes influence on

Jupiter is in exact semisextile with aries-moonode in 8th house -genetic inheritance of bloodline ancestors and moonode is on cusp of 8th/2nd house axis.

Jupiter is in exact square with your gemini chiron in 9th house - also house of grandparents.

Jupiter is in 6th house work and health - "to work on it" and on all jupiter has as planets and their house subjects in his own house - and with 5 planets in - jupiter has in fact a lot to do -and not only of and for your own - from mother and genetic inheritance as well.

4th house is your emotional identification and mother as first female model role and mother influence and experience in childhood. In 4th house also your mercury is in - on sensitive zero degree - sitting between two signs - sagittarius and capricorn - like sitting between two chairs and between your parents - not knowing where to take place. Saturn rules your 5th house -father and father experience in sign of capricorn.

What looks like that you have been "called" with your own birth or got the inner order to rescue the marriage of your parents. A task impossible to be fullfilled from a child and never to achieve. Jupiter (mother) in square with saturn (father) - both in square with moonnode in 8th house ruled by mars (mars/pluto correspondence) and mars in 7th house with mars/neptune correspondence. Saturn opposing your chiron cusp 10th and jupiter squares your chiron. IMO - both parents left an injury in you and a lack of faith, belief and self-trust in your mind.

Mars in square with uranus in 4th house - are your parents still married ?

Probably something already happened before your birth -you subconsiously took over before your birth during pregnancy of your mother - as sun rules your prenatal house and experience during pregnancy and sun is in sextile with pluto and conjuncted by neptune as second part of your birth axis.

Mars as ruler of genetic inheritance squares your moon in 4th house where lilith is in cancer in and opposes your mercury as AC-ruler and your lifepath ruler. To me it looks like that your mother had to fight for your birth and had a hard time that point of time.

And for a virgo AC (same with cancer AC) - mother is a very important person taking a lot of longlasting influence in life.

Yes my parents are still married, they have been married since 1985. My mom's father died almost a year before my birth and she had gestational diabetes while she was pregnant with me. Because of that, I was growing too large so they had to induce me rather than wait for me to be born naturally. It was a difficult and traumatic birth. She was in labor for 12 hours with me and I suffered some oxygen deprivation.

Osamenor

Staff member
What I meant by that is like how because of the circumstances of my birth (circumstances I had absolutely no control over) I suffered damage to my brain and nervous system. This has caused me social difficulties, difficulties in gaining any kind of gainful employment and then the one time I was able to get into a good field which paid well, I lost it due to my mental issues, even though I tried harder than everyone else. It was like they could just show up, do the job and go home while I had to work extra hard and even then it wasn't good enough.

So when something bad happens, like a life altering birth injury, it takes no effort or me doing anything. If I try to succeed at doing something I really want, like a career it took me a couple years to get, then I have to work extra hard, only to still fail and it's been that pattern my entire life.

Yes my parents are still married, they have been married since 1985. My mom's father died almost a year before my birth and she had gestational diabetes while she was pregnant with me. Because of that, I was growing too large so they had to induce me rather than wait for me to be born naturally. It was a difficult and traumatic birth. She was in labor for 12 hours with me and I suffered some oxygen deprivation.
This story is told in your chart. You just provided the details.

Mars represents injuries in general. In this trine to your Venus, it shows your prebirth injury. Seventh house/DC represents the doctor who treats you (among all the other things seventh house/DC can stand for). Mars on the DC: your injury is iatrogenic (doctor caused). Jupiter's involvement shows some more detail: you were very big (Jupiter = bigness) and your mother had diabetes, which is a disease of excess (Jupiter = excess). Were you ultimately born by c-section, by any chance? Mars also indicates surgery.

Your Mars/Venus trine, while tight, is separating. A separating trine is a gift that's already been received, either at birth or early in life (an applying trine, in contrast, would be a gift in the process of being given, and would manifest more gradually over your lifetime). In this case, the "gift" is the injury you were born with (Mars stronger than Venus--however, having Venus and Jupiter in your corner in the first place may be the reason, astrologically, that you survived). If this were an applying trine instead, you would more likely have received a disabling injury in your infancy or childhood. Possibly even later in your life.

That your disability affects your brain and nervous system is reflected in Venus's third house placement. And the Scorpio placement of Venus, plus a very busy fourth house, suggests a hidden disability: Scorpio is hidden things, and so is the fourth house.

Happy birthday! I hope validation for your life story is a good birthday present. :wink:

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Happy birthday! I hope validation for your life story is a good birthday present. :wink:

A little bit too late ....

Same from me ...Happy birthday to you, clip ...
attachment.php

In fact you have a very strong mental and visionary energy with scorpio in 3rd house - and your thoughts and your mind can create and support anything you do a lot - negative or positive.

Energy always follows where the focus is on. And scorpio is always about rituals - being familar with. But an unsuccessful ritual can also be replaced by a successful one. :smile:

Your scorpio venus in trine with your mars as ruler of 8th house with mars/pluto corresponding energy is a very intense supporting energy to make things visible in 7th house - never give up ! (With a mars ruling 8th house - you couldn't do anyway :smile:

Attachments

• 7 Happy birthday.jpg
    7 Happy birthday.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 104

clip11

This story is told in your chart. You just provided the details.

Mars represents injuries in general. In this trine to your Venus, it shows your prebirth injury. Seventh house/DC represents the doctor who treats you (among all the other things seventh house/DC can stand for). Mars on the DC: your injury is iatrogenic (doctor caused). Jupiter's involvement shows some more detail: you were very big (Jupiter = bigness) and your mother had diabetes, which is a disease of excess (Jupiter = excess). Were you ultimately born by c-section, by any chance? Mars also indicates surgery.

Your Mars/Venus trine, while tight, is separating. A separating trine is a gift that's already been received, either at birth or early in life (an applying trine, in contrast, would be a gift in the process of being given, and would manifest more gradually over your lifetime). In this case, the "gift" is the injury you were born with (Mars stronger than Venus--however, having Venus and Jupiter in your corner in the first place may be the reason, astrologically, that you survived). If this were an applying trine instead, you would more likely have received a disabling injury in your infancy or childhood. Possibly even later in your life.

That your disability affects your brain and nervous system is reflected in Venus's third house placement. And the Scorpio placement of Venus, plus a very busy fourth house, suggests a hidden disability: Scorpio is hidden things, and so is the fourth house.

No I wasn't born by C section, my mom just said that it was a very stressful birth. They wanted to use forceps, but she didn't let them.

Thanks for the birthday wish.

wan

I think I only saw one Saturn aspect from your chart, and it is the square from your Jupiter in Pisces.

clip11

I think I only saw one Saturn aspect from your chart, and it is the square from your Jupiter in Pisces.

I have Saturn conjuncting my stellium (which is most of the planets in my chart), squaring my ascendant and opposing my midheaven and chiron.