Progressed Mars to my pluto?????

Jose1980

Can anyone help me? I was talking to a nice kind hearted astrologer and she told me i had to call her asap after she saw my chart. All I remember was the progressed mars pluto. In all her 40 years she has never seen anyone (all but 1 person) survive this transit. My birthday is July 10, 1980 stockton california usa. 10:27 am. :sad:

MissCubyA

What?? What did she mean "In all her 40 years
she has never seen
anyone (all but 1 person)
survive this transit" ? You'll get more responses if generate the chart yourself and post it in your thread. Theres instructions in the read my chart, forum. ( my brother has progr. Mars square pluto. His alive and well. Just always have the need to be doing something hes on a mission for revamping the house.lol)

Last edited:

Jose1980

I have no idea how to upload my chart here. Can you tell me how? I have an immune disorder and in gettin worse each day. there was many difficult current transits at the moment

MissCubyA

If she meant health wise, i hope your chart gets moved / you can repost it in the medical astrology forum. For chart Go to --> Home -> Read my chart -> click on the sticky "How to insert chart on forum" to get instructions
I have no idea how to upload my chart here. Can you tell me how? I have an immune disorder and in gettin worse each day. there was many difficult current transits at the moment

Janus

Just a question sort of related to this topic: how would I find my own 'progressed mars', or any other planet in that matter? Also I hope nothing happens to you Jose1980 :O

MissCubyA

You take your age then count it as days from your birthday. I.e if you were born on 1 Jan 2001 and is now 12 years old, you add 12 days to your birthday, which brings you to 13 Jan 2001. Pull up a chart for THAT date then you get your progr placements.