Moon Pluto Problems

Claire19

Progressions do not aspect each other.....only the natal planets in the chart.
However I know about Moon Pluto, I have the square from the 3rd of siblings and neighbours to the 6th of work and health.

It is a difficult one and no denying it. It brings in betrayal, jealousy, sexuality and death......Intensity of feeling that has to be dealt with....obsession and manipulation.

We carry this aspect and project it on to all women especially mother figures if we dont learn to recognise it and own it.

A book of its own could deal with Pluto aspects.......Liz Greene is an expert I agree.

medea

what about the easy aspects between pluto and moon. i have the trine. pluto scorpio conj the MC trine moon pisces in 2 ?

Tamara

well, i think your current problems with your mom are result of the aspect you mentioned. your progressed moon in your 4th house brings emphasize on familly matteres and it`s opposition with pluto activates your natal pluto/moon conj. if these two planets were not in aspect with each other natally i think then this progression would be of a lesser importance.
your moon conj MC from 9th house and has sextiles with nept and uran. and conj pluto in the 10th house. hasn`t she tryed hard to influence your career choice? pluto conj moon according to my own experience isn`t that easy to manage. maternal feelengs are very deep and at the same time unbearably controlling. in my case my mom is even jealous about my friends, she always wants her word to be desisive. in your case since everythings going on around 10th house her influence maybe related to your social appearance, career and even your system of your beliefs(9th house)...

starlink

Progressions do not aspect each other.....only the natal planets in the chart.

Claire, I dont think this is true. Maybe for the slow planets like Uranus, Pluto and Neptune because they hardly move by progression due to their slow motions, but there are most certainly progressed to progressed aspects and especially the progressed Moon, moving about 1°-1°.5 every month. They have more to do with personal growth and immediate circumstances like in the natal chart, but should not be overlooked.

Mrlibsco, Moon-Pluto conjunctions are known for trouble with women, especially the mother. My ex husband has it and he had a very dominant mother. He now tends to dominate the women in his own life as a result (sort of punishing them I imagine).
When Progr. Moon transits over this conjunction, then of course those issues can be triggered all over again.

Medea, easy aspects between Pluto and Moon often cause the person to be excessively asking for attention. These aspects help (trine) in getting what you want, but there is always a subconscious manipulative trait about them. It is also possible to have positive transformative emotional experiences, when transits activate the trine. It will be easier for the person to let go for instance when something does not do them any good anymore, something that Moon-Pluto conjunctions and squares have far more difficulty with. Moon-Pluto aspects can make for great intuition and sometimes clairvoyancy, but often there is much Air in the chart at the same time, especially Gemini.

Currently, my progressed Moon is Opposite my progressed MC. Me and my mother have been having serious relationship issues, issues that have built up over the years. Could this have anything to do with my Pro. Moon being op MC, therefore conjunct IC? And does that have any correlation to the MC/Pluto/Moon conjunction in my natal chart?
Prog moon conj IC is a strong indicator of being restless and wanting a house move. Prog moon opp pluto 'set's off' your pluto aspects and intensifies matters with mother, women etc but will only last approx 3months, using 1' approaching 1' exact and 1' departing.

When you were two years old did your family move house and did anyone pass away or disappear? IF your time is correct solar arc Uranus is now conjunct Asc and this suggests much rebelliousness and disruptions and upheavals going on in your attempt for being unique individual and needing more freedom and independence. I left home on my 16th birthday, nothing wrong with this if you have a good support network of friends around you.

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Your stelllium of planets in scorpio would all be in 10th house Equal house, sun in 9th and Saturn in late 1st conj 2nd house cusp and anything within 5' of house cusp going anti clockwise would be interpreted as if in next house along

here is a site for just scorpio moons - maybe it will help
http://scorpiomoon.tribe.net/

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonplutoaspects.html

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords --

what about the easy aspects between pluto and moon. i have the trine. pluto scorpio conj the MC trine moon pisces in 2 ?

I have this aspect, but not conj MC

"Seemingly afraid of nothing, you tackle problems with confidence, and intuitively accept that life is demanding. In fact, you prefer life to be at least gently challenging, as you feel alive and vital when you are experiencing deep emotions, sharing intimacy, and digging deep for answers. You come across as powerful and intense, and usually this earns you respect from others, although some might feel vaguely intimidated by you. You can be quite matter of fact and you expect the same kind of honesty, respect, and candor from others that you express"
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonplutoaspects.html

You still get intense emotions, but also want to 'dig deep' and emotionally psychologist aspect with far less tension or tense reactions from others

mrlibsco

When you were two years old did your family move house and did anyone pass away or disappear?

Yes, when I was two years old, my mother and I moved across the state, and my father was sent to prison. My great-grandmother started to take care of me most of the time while my mother was at work.

As for the Placidus vs. all the others, Equal seems to be more of a better fit for me than Placidus, I'll see how it works out.

Prog moon conj IC is a strong indicator of being restless and wanting a house move...IF your time is correct solar arc Uranus is now conjunct Asc and this suggests much rebelliousness and disruptions and upheavals going on in your attempt for being unique individual and needing more freedom and independence.

Absolutely true. I've never been so ready to move to another location, I feel as if I may bust out of my skin.

Cosmiccradle

I just recently finished reading an article about the Moon's relationship to Pluto in the Natal Chart.

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_plutint1_e.htm

It grazes over the topic of family in relation to the Moon and Pluto. My moon is conjunct Pluto natally, and both are conjunct the MC with and orb of 2 degrees.

Currently, my progressed Moon is Opposite my progressed MC. Me and my mother have been having serious relationship issues, issues that have built up over the years. Could this have anything to do with my Pro. Moon being op MC, therefore conjunct IC? And does that have any correlation to the MC/Pluto/Moon conjunction in my natal chart?

Liz Green:

The problems between me and my mother seem to have an eerie similarity to the problems she went through when she had to live with her Grandmother. Including her being kicked out of the house when she was sixteen, (which is a real possibility for me with SA Uranus to my Asc (relocation?) during my next birthday). Does this have anything to do with the family baggage of the Moon-Pluto relationship??

My Natal Chart:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/mrtrezten/natal-1.jpg

Progressed Chart:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/mrtrezten/astro_52gw_01_trezten_gray_20104-1.jpg

Does anyone else have any Moon Pluto Problems/Experiences?

Ever see a clip where you see some guy being chased, and you think he's done something bad. Later you see the whole picture and you see the guy is being chased by someone who has picked up his wallet and wants to return it to him.

In this sense the following....yes I agree Moon/Pluto can be a real pain, but that's not the whole picture, we've got a stellium to contend with and the containments Venus/Moon/Pluto and Jupiter/Venus/Moon, this alone will take off the sharp edges of the Moon/Pluto conjunction. We're also talking the 9th house not the worst house to be in. Ruler of the 10th in 10, and personally the Moon in 9 is in my view a blessing. Also Uranus on the 4th cusp would leave me to believe in domestic problems leading to getting kicked out of the house. Not Uranus con Asc. Having said that I don't see the black cloud.

mrlibsco

In this sense the following....yes I agree Moon/Pluto can be a real pain, but that's not the whole picture, we've got a stellium to contend with and the containments Venus/Moon/Pluto and Jupiter/Venus/Moon, this alone will take off the sharp edges of the Moon/Pluto conjunction. We're also talking the 9th house not the worst house to be in. Ruler of the 10th in 10, and personally the Moon in 9 is in my view a blessing. Also Uranus on the 4th cusp would leave me to believe in domestic problems leading to getting kicked out of the house. Not Uranus con Asc. Having said that I don't see the black cloud.

I like the fact that you brought up the stellium, in my Placidus chart, it is in the 9th house. In the equal house system, it is in the 10th.

Equal House Natal Chart:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/mrtrezten/EqualNatalChart.jpg

The tenth house Scorpio stellium seems more appropriate for me, especially with it putting my Sun in the 9th house of higher education and long journeys. Is a stellium just a mass of astological energy? And if so, what are the effects of it being in the tenth house?

The tenth house Scorpio stellium seems more appropriate for me, especially with it putting my Sun in the 9th house of higher education and long journeys. Is a stellium just a mass of astological energy? And if so, what are the effects of it being in the tenth house?
http://www.therealastrology.com/HTML/FAQS/AspectPatterns.html#Stellium

10th is naturally ruled by Capricorn which is very shrewd in business and good with money, very hard working conscentious and bit of workaholic even. With all that scorpio, you would prob make a good detective or analyst for digging and delving. Moon and Venus want emotional and pleasureable career that expands Jupiter maybe invovling travel, teaching, legal profession, higher education (sun in 9th). If you don't want this for yourself you would end up pushing a partner or husband to achieve and want them to become 'known for something' in the community.....