View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2019, 02:50 AM

Re: Will I get a new job?

margincall, I am sorry that you are going through so much stress. But I am inclined to agree with greybeard, that the void-of-the-course moon suggests no change for some time. However, I think we can infer some information from your chart.

With a job horary, it's also helpful if we know: is your main consideration about your money? (2nd house) Just-a-job? 6th house. Or your vocation in life? 10th house.

Regardless, you are symbolized by Venus. It is in its fall in Virgo and is combust the sun. So I wonder, how are you presenting yourself? Are you presenting yourself in a strong way via your applications and interviews? With so many planets in your 4th house, is there a work-home conflict that is an issue for you?

If you're being declared redundant, hopefully you can apply for unemployment benefits. Then think if there is anything you can do in your field by way of freelancing or volunteering in your field, so that you're not just showing up as "sitting around the house" in your next applications?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 09-07-2019 at 02:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (09-07-2019)