PLEASE HELP ! Sport competitions

*Ju*

Good night everyone, I need a help here with this horary. Well, I've done judo (a type of martial arts) yearssssssss ago (when I was 12 and now I am an adult). I am about to return to this sport as I do like it a lot and helps me a lot with my stress.
But I will want to participate on the competitions so my question is: will I be successful in the competitions of judo ?

I am the moon in aries and my fifth house is scorpio with the mars in there, this shows the type of sport I will get in and my feelings about it. There is no good aspect with me :sad:

Unfortunally I think that I won't win the competitions because my opponents is my 7th house and they look much stronger,the ruler is saturn exalted in libra, the part of fortune in the 7th house elevated in capricorn wow I better prepare to loose :lol: and the pluto in there squaring my moon really looks a power struggle and I really think that I won't be successfull in the competitions and I have to be careful to do not break a part of my body during the battle (moon square sun and the sun rules my 2nd house so my body).
ANY HELP HERE TO ME PLEASEEE !!! THANK YOU ALL !

Attachments

• judo competitions 01.jpg
    judo competitions 01.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 22
  • judo competitions 02.jpg
    judo competitions 02.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Lot of Successful Result-LOSR- (ascendant+jupiter-sun) to estimate this:

-querent = Cancer = Moon
-10th house = possible success = Aries = Mars
-LOSR falls @ 23 Pisces in the 9th whole sign house
a) Moon flows away from the LOSR = - testimony
b) Mars flows toward the LOSR = + testimony
c) LOSR is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Pisces = - testimony
-Moon is in the 10th house of success = + testimony
-Mars (significator of the 10th house) is in the 5th house (pleasures, sports for fun, etc) in its own sign (essentially dignified) = + testimony

Results:
Positive = 3 testimonies
Negative = 2 testimonies
Net = +1 testimony

..with a net +1, you should do ok in the competition, perhaps nothing great but also nothing to feel bad about.
Good Luck!

*Ju*

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Lot of Successful Result-LOSR- (ascendant+jupiter-sun) to estimate this:

-querent = Cancer = Moon
-10th house = possible success = Aries = Mars
-LOSR falls @ 23 Pisces in the 9th whole sign house
a) Moon flows away from the LOSR = - testimony
b) Mars flows toward the LOSR = + testimony
c) LOSR is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Pisces = - testimony
-Moon is in the 10th house of success = + testimony
-Mars (significator of the 10th house) is in the 5th house (pleasures, sports for fun, etc) in its own sign (essentially dignified) = + testimony

Results:
Positive = 3 testimonies
Negative = 2 testimonies
Net = +1 testimony

..with a net +1, you should do ok in the competition, perhaps nothing great but also nothing to feel bad about.
Good Luck!

Oh Dr.Farr, I need to speak out with you now, I feel soooooo frustrated, what happened today was that I had an appointment in a school of martial arts (hoping they had judo classes but they offer MMA classes), so I get there and the guy (an instructor) gave me few basic lessons about their program to me to have an ideia how it looks like. Ok, I did the appointment but I don't why I felt sooooo down I didn't get any enthusiasm during the lessons and once I left the school, I felt really bad like depressed, that's so weird as I like the sport (even not being the judo but I like mixed martial arts) why I felt like that ? I don't know if the place has a bad energy or it was me (maybe my unconcious), I just don't know why and this is making me so down that you cannot imagine, I don't even know if I'll find a place that I feel comfortable/happy. The place I just went today is really great, very well structured but I had an uncomfortable feeling during and after much worse. I am right now very intrigued with this feeling that I still having so I posted a chart because it is really really disturbing me.

My question : Why do I feel weird about this school, what is that ?

HELP ME please Dr. farr, sorry but right now I am just sad you know.

Attachments

• frustration 01.jpg
    frustration 01.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 20
  • frustration 02.jpg
    frustration 02.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

Probably because your significator, Mercury (lord of 1st whole sign house) plus Saturn (significator for the school, ie, lord of the 9th whole sign house) are conjoined together in the 6th house (a very weak, cadent house) Saturn just today having left the sign of its exaltation (Libra) and moved into Scorpio (a sign with a great deal of unusual feelings, drives, motivations, etc); I think the Mercury/Saturn conjunction in the 6th house (and in Scorpio) might well account for your feelings regarding this school, and further, that these feelings of yours might well pass away after a short time, or after further activities by you with this school.

*Ju*

Probably because your significator, Mercury (lord of 1st whole sign house) plus Saturn (significator for the school, ie, lord of the 9th whole sign house) are conjoined together in the 6th house (a very weak, cadent house) Saturn just today having left the sign of its exaltation (Libra) and moved into Scorpio (a sign with a great deal of unusual feelings, drives, motivations, etc); I think the Mercury/Saturn conjunction in the 6th house (and in Scorpio) might well account for your feelings regarding this school, and further, that these feelings of yours might well pass away after a short time, or after further activities by you with this school.
Many thanks !
But I meant sport classes so I think the ruler is venus, I see the lilith in my 12th house in my sign, I am reading now about this lilith which seems a negative point here but I don't get the final conclusion of her.
I just did an appointment, I am not in the classes of this club yet so I don't feel like being a member there, I'll try another place, I am so confused now that I think it's me the main problem.

Does the chart show that I will find a place where I feel happy in there or it shows that I will go back to this school I went today ?

dr. farr

By the whole sign house format I use, Lilith is in your first (significator) house, which would further explain your psychological outlook regarding this matter; definitely check into a different school-go with your feelings regarding this current school (ie, drop it and look elsewhere)

*Ju*

By the whole sign house format I use, Lilith is in your first (significator) house, which would further explain your psychological outlook regarding this matter; definitely check into a different school-go with your feelings regarding this current school (ie, drop it and look elsewhere)

I don't know why but this is really getting important to me, I feel better today I guess is the moon left in gemini but still kind "sad" because it is getting hard to find a place for judo, this may be a joke but I really feel this is important for some reason to me.

I asked now: Will I find judo classes where I feel happy there ? if so then when ?

I will try the whole sign then, as you use this format, I don't know if I will get it.
What I first thought it's interesting is the the ascendant still the same of the other chart above.
I am mercury leaving away from venus that is the ruler of the 5th house of sports/pleasure. The moon is very well in 0 degree of cancer and I think the moon is the translation of light here to venus and to me. Moon will trine in 2 degrees to mercury and 4 degrees to venus. Venus is weak in virgo but I saw the table of elevated and pitted degrees and I found out the venus is in elevated so she is fine in virgo and in an angular house, I guess ( I don't know) that I will find this place near to my house probably it is located NORTH WEST from where I live.
Now, one thing is being an obstacle to me, is my drive license has been canceled and I need it back but it depends the government. I was guessing if the moon that is the ruler of my 2nd house and means the possessions of mine could mean in the chart my drive license being renewed (as moon has just changed sign to a better state).
So, I will feel free to drive around and to find the place for this sport (right now I am depending on my father and he is not a type of a help person to me so I feel this obstacle to ask him all the time for a favor).
I know that moon also means money but money for now is not my issue, I do have money enough to do what I want to do.

Conclusion I get of this chart regarding my question is that I will find the place that will make me feel happy there (Iam in doubt about my mercury being in a cadent house) and the moon is the point saver here. My guess of the estimation of time will be in 2weeks or 4 weeks - moon trine mercury first then venus.

DR.FARR, is my reading kind of correct ? I am trying to think about this moon there, it is also my co ruler but it may be something else that will be my saver for my situation. What do you think ? if the answer is a "no" I won't find the place, you can say it, it's ok.

(Thank you)

Attachments

• will I find the place 01.jpg
    will I find the place 01.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 16
  • will I find the place 02.jpg
    will I find the place 02.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 23

dr. farr

Yes, in essence your delineation is correct (from my perspective)-you will find a school/class that you will be happy with, in the (relatively) near future; best wishes!!

*Ju*

Yes, in essence your delineation is correct (from my perspective)-you will find a school/class that you will be happy with, in the (relatively) near future; best wishes!!

Thank you for the best wishes and your help, I really appreciate it a lot. I will update as soon I have some new about it.

For the last time, I just would like to know (sorry for disturbing again) but I am struggling with this last chart.
One doubt is if my estimation of time by weeks, is correct ?
And the second doubt is about the moon, the moon being the translation of light, who could it be/mean (a person or what)?

dr. farr

I'd take the signs from the Moon to significator Venus or perhaps better, to the Part of Fortune; thats 2 or 3 time units, and given the intensity of your searching I would go along with this time frame estimation being weeks (2-3 weeks)

*Ju*

I went today to another school of judo and I felt ok with this place but still didn't get that feeling like "oh ,this is it", I am having a little doubt about this place, I am confused if this place is the 'right' one for me.
The question is if is this place I just went to meet is the right one that I will feel 'happy' there.

I am mercury, funny because the first chart I still the same sign, gemini.
The sport is 5th house, ruled by mercury and venus, mercury myself make a sextile, not a strong aspect but still positive. Now, by this aspect I take a yes answer BUT mercury is faster and is leaving behind the venus I think I won't practice the sport there and I'll go foward to find another place.
What do you think Dr. Farr, I am really in doubt about this place.

Attachments

• is it the right place 01.jpg
    is it the right place 01.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 20
  • is it the right place 02.jpg
    is it the right place 02.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 23

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Gemini = Mercury
-11th house (house of hopes and happiness) = Aries = Mars
-9th house (schools) = Aquarius = Saturn
-Mercury flows toward Mars but flows away from Saturn
-querent co-significator Moon flows away from all significators
Answer: this school probably will not be the place for you to fulfill what you hope for

dr. farr

Because it is, in essence, about "education" (learning how to do judo)...however even if we take the 5th house instead of the 9th house, this = Libra = Venus significator and you (Mercury) flow away from Venus, and your co-significator Moon also flows away from Venus, and Venus is in Fall in Virgo: so here too the testimonies would be negative.

*Ju*

I have an update, well, on day 30th october, I went to another school of judo (much closer to my house) and I decided to do there because it was more comfortable to get there, I watched the class once and I felt ok but as I don't have too much time to go around and around I just decided to try in this place.
Today was my first class, I felt ok but not as I expected (like before when I practice at the first time I felt sooo good and happy, all the sports I've done in my teenager years, the first classes already showed me how cool they were and how happy I used to be) I don't know if the problem is me, because usually when I do the first class I have the feeling of satisfaction (unfortunally I DIDN'T feel in this neither), I cried a little bit when I got home because I really need to pratice a sport for my mind and self steem.
I don't know if I did the good choice, I am just thinking if I go back to the school I commented above because the teacher was very sweet and this helps me to feel more comfortable.

My question now is : WHAT'S NEXT on this ? what will happen with me ? will I leave this school and never try anything more or is this the right place or will I go back to the other school (the first one I mentioned above) or I will look for another new place ? will I ever find the place that will make me feel happy and excited (there's a chart here that shows that I will find 'the' place) ? what's next ?
(I put few questions here like an example, there are not a specific question.)

This is very important for me, it's not just a sport but also my psychological health/ security etc, maybe the chart can show how much it's important for me.

Thanks for any help here, I really really appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• whats next.jpg
    whats next.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 21
  • whats next 02.jpg
    whats next 02.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 21