Anyone here a truther/woke person?

Lykanized

I just wanna say, the only reason I care so much about this is because this world is currently very very broken and the only way it can even begin to come together again is if people face the dark truths of what it is. There are individuals who want people to believe that all it is is a bunch of mad conspiracy theory because it keeps them in power. Power is in the mind and so long as peoples’ minds are enslaved, it’ll just get worse and worse. Liberating the mind is a matter of will. If people just assume anyone who doesn’t blindly believe every conception of reality delivered to them my higher powers in this world is correct are just mad, illogical, lacking in critical thinking, the cage stays firmly locked. The key is in fact right there in the cage

YonyGursho

Me neither. I couldn’t stomach it. I mean this video made hardened military men need therapy. People I heard from became physically sick. And this video is just scratching the surface too

Ok then it's definitely a real video then. Sad the lengths the elite will go to hide their crimes.

Lykanized

Ok then it's definitely a real video then. Sad the lengths the elite will go to hide their crimes.

Truly. Because there’s so much at stake. If humanity was to wake up and realize how much power it has, those who wish to cause it harm would be more than dead!

I don’t know if this is just gonna sound mad or not to you, or perhaps you already know it, but the ones who’ve enslaved humanity and who use the elite as pawns are not human. I’m not sure, but it is possible some of the elite aren’t even human. I’m fact, they’re far less powerful than humans and the only way they could ever hold power over by humanity is by orchestrating a plan in which they manipulate humanity into enslaving itself

If all of humanity was to come together and put their minds to it, without any physical effort whatsoever, they could make every ill, every bit of corruption, every horror just disappear

What are the things you know about what’s going on in the world, Yony?

YonyGursho

Truly. Because there’s so much at stake. If humanity was to wake up and realize how much power it has, those who wish to cause it harm would be more than dead!

I don’t know if this is just gonna sound mad or not to you, or perhaps you already know it, but the ones who’ve enslaved humanity and who use the elite as pawns are not human. I’m not sure, but it is possible some of the elite aren’t even human. I’m fact, they’re far less powerful than humans and the only way they could ever hold power over by humanity is by orchestrating a plan in which they manipulate humanity into enslaving itself

If all of humanity was to come together and put their minds to it, without any physical effort whatsoever, they could make every ill, every bit of corruption, every horror just disappear

What are the things you know about what’s going on in the world, Yony?

Yep im aware of that. There are bloodlines to the illuminati and multiple demonic races for each bloodline, each one is talked about in the bible. The illuminati have either become those demons or have possessed themselves with them.

Yep given how God has intended for everything to work, you are only a slave to another entity if you are mentally a slave to them. If you aren't you won't be treated like a slave to that entity.

I agree if humanity were to come together and do that all the evil would end. Sadly, that won't ever happen, as we are following bible prophecy, in which the vast majority of humanity stays unaware of the darkness of our reality until the world ends.

YonyGursho

Haha I’ve noticed when typing on mobile I take a lot of shortcuts, sorry..

I just mean it’s amazing and very saturnine when ritualists take the patterns present in nature, which is frankly obsessed with beauty, and boil them down to the essence like pentagons, pentagrams, and phi, and yet their rites, symbols, emotional content, behaviors, and such are just starkly fugly.

That also seems like a willful and demonic perversion of Saturn energy to me. David put it succinctly on another thread, that Saturn is overseeing the sawing off of the branch upon which we all sit.. Makes no sense for Saturn the architect.

Saturn is the greater malefic, do you even astrology?

YonyGursho

I mean just because Saturn has reputation of Greater Malefic, does not mean it is the only feature of character. Just like Jupiter the Greater Benefic has some negative characteristics also, like inflation, expansion and so forth.
If Saturn rules bones, structures, base patterns, then is also in large part responsible for the prolific beauty that springs forth from the repetition of those patterns.

True but it still is a melefic planet overall

LiberatedLotus

This was too synchronicitic not to share.

Most recent recording of Crrow777 Radio, discussing the difference between belief, knowledge, and wisdom. The fundamental principles of truth. The pursuit and attainment of such. Ironically enough, they also discuss the desensitization of our society in relation to dark matters. Amongst many other topics.

Crrow777- Episode 170
https://youtu.be/RypjTg11C1g

Last edited:

YonyGursho

This was too synchronicitic not to share.

Most recent recording of Crrow777 Radio, discussing the difference between belief, knowledge, and wisdom. The fundamental principles of truth. The pursuit and attainment of such. Ironically enough, they also discuss the desensitization of our society in relation to dark matters. Amongst many other topics.

Crrow777- Episode 170
https://youtu.be/RypjTg11C1g

The woke youtubers are few in number but now and have covered pretty much every truth hidden from us you can ever find. I suggest you subscribe to all the popular woke youtube channels, as they're the most popular because they're so much better than the unpopular one's in their content.

conspiracy theorist

Is the legends that surround the deep web what deters you both from investigating leads which may reside there? Or do you not know how to get there? Are you afraid (not unjustly) of cyber traps that will compromise your devices?

YonyGursho

Is the legends that surround the deep web what deters you both from investigating leads which may reside there? Or do you not know how to get there? Are you afraid (not unjustly) of cyber traps that will compromise your devices?

I for one know how to get there and know that there likely won't be any cyber traps, I just don't want to visit the dark web because it's too creepy for me.

conspiracy theorist

Too creepy, ah. So how will you handle more graphic material and topics in your truthing efforts? Will you figuratively treat them like they are on the farther end of a 10 foot pole?

conspiracy theorist

The famous Nietzsche line goes, “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Will everything you truth on be only of the 2nd hand variety? Don't you think as you mature as a truther and wokemeister that you will eventually have to be more intimately involved in the topics that you speak about? What would you add to this community of seekers, if you are deterred by such things as creepiness etc and are only saying stuff that has been said before? Are you prepared to become a monster in the midst of fighting our monstrous overloads? Do you think the abyss will creep into you while you're not paying attention?

YonyGursho

Too creepy, ah. So how will you handle more graphic material and topics in your truthing efforts? Will you figuratively treat them like they are on the farther end of a 10 foot pole?

Well I'll always acknowledge the existence of such material however when it comes to watching or viewing any dark web **** i won't be able to handle it.

Kalyxa

How can you verify the existence of this video with absolute certainty if you haven't actually seen the footage yourself though? Allowing yourself to come to conclusions about things solely based on what others on the internet state, without verifying sources, leaves you open to being easily manipulated. Especially if the conclusions you are making bolster your already preformed opinion on the subject.

Have you considered that perhaps you are jumping to conclusions based on what you unconsciously (or consciously) would like to be true, rather than basing your conclusions on valid, objective evidence?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there technology out there now that can switch faces and superimpose identities over other people in videos, with pretty decent accuracy so that it actually could look legit?

YonyGursho

How can you verify the existence of this video with absolute certainty if you haven't actually seen the footage yourself though? Allowing yourself to come to conclusions about things solely based on what others on the internet state, without verifying sources, leaves you open to being easily manipulated. Especially if the conclusions you are making bolster your already preformed opinion on the subject.

Have you considered that perhaps you are jumping to conclusions based on what you unconsciously (or consciously) would like to be true, rather than basing your conclusions on valid, objective evidence?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there technology out there now that can switch faces and superimpose identities over other people in videos, with pretty decent accuracy so that it actually could look legit?

Because it will for sure exist if the elite decide to do certain things. And they have done those certain things that ensure it must be real.

waybread

Yony, your argument is known as a tautology, or circular reasoning. It doesn't make your case because your conclusions are already embedded in your premises.

Lykanized

Oh because I know people who’ve seen it and if you’ve been paying any attention to the news, you’d know more than just that video exists

Look it up yourself. It’s there. Also, I could link you to proof of members of Hollywood being arrested for acts related to cults and child trafficking which only scratches the surface. I don’t understand why some of you are just so willingly ignorant and don’t even want to consider you might be being lied to

And you need to read those first two paragraphs and take your own words because that’s exactly what’s happening to you. There is proof. You just don’t want to consider it. And you are allowing yourself to be manipulated because you’re not using your mind

Last edited:

Lykanized

Ok and as for the last paragraph, you’re basically more willing to believe someone doctored all those videos just because you don’t want to consider that perhaps members of Hollywood and politics are lying to you? Either way, someone is committing atrocious acts, but you just don’t want to believe it could possibly be Hollywood and political elite?