What should I aim for (career)?

astroner

Hey, can anyone be so kind as to point out what would suit me best career/work wise? What should I focus on?? I'm wondering if I'm focusing on the wrong thing..thanks in advance!

2yoy42p.png

Amit89

Hello,

You have saggitarius midheaven which involves the planet uranus. This indicates to me, you want to achieve a long term goal, desire freedom, to perhaps innovate. So you could opt for computer science or even electronic engineering. Both of these fields earn good money.

You have sun is in the 7th house, so your focus is on relationships or partnerships. This sun is trining your mars in the 11th, so plenty of energy, iniative towards relationships and group activities, you will get fulfillment through your daily work.

Your 2nd lord mars is dignified in the 11th house, so you will benefit from group projects, organizations.

Just to ask, do you hold a major/degree or you looking to go to uni?

Last edited:

waybread

You have several planets that are especially strong by virtue of being in their own signs, so part of the answer should be that you can succeed at whatever you set your mind to!

However, your sun in Virgo is in an intercepted sign, meaning that Virgo is enclosed by two other signs on the house cusps. A planet in an intercepted sign can feel hemmed- or boxed-in, as though it never gets the recognition it deserves. Since your Virgo sun is your sense of self, you can have a life-long identity crisis, with this placement! This doesn't mean that there is anything the matter with you, merely that it is hard to get a clear sense of who you are.

Because we usually like to think of our career as an extension of our self, career matters become befuddled a bit, as well.

To follow up on Amit's point, with Sagittarius on your midheaven, we look to Jupiter for vocational info. However, Jupiter in Pisces is also in an intercepted sign, as these come in pairs with a sign plus the sign opposite it. So you're getting a double whammy here.

I think the best thing is just to recognize that this may be going on in your life, and then not expect a career to be truly about your personal self-expression. No job would feel like "the real you." However, you can still be financially successful and a blessing to other people, regardless.

Your chart suggests that you have some practical artistic ability (graphic design?), are good with your hands (angular Mercury in Virgo,) and have a deeply caring emotional nature (Cancer moon.) Virgo and the 6th house are associated with health care. So I'll go out on a limb and suggest physiotherapy, massage therapy, or art therapy. If you don't go into an arts or crafts field to earn your daily bread, hopefully you can pursue it as a hobby.

astroner

Hello,

You have saggitarius midheaven which involves the planet uranus. This indicates to me, you want to achieve a long term goal, desire freedom, to perhaps innovate. So you could opt for computer science or even electronic engineering. Both of these fields earn good money.

You have sun is in the 7th house, so your focus is on relationships or partnerships. This sun is trining your mars in the 11th, so plenty of energy, iniative towards relationships and group activities, you will get fulfillment through your daily work.

Your 2nd lord mars is dignified in the 11th house, so you will benefit from group projects, organizations.

Just to ask, do you hold a major/degree or you looking to go to uni?

I agree with the groups bit. Such as the Internet and networking =) I'm more into spirituality though such as reading Tarot and readings like that via online. Thanks a lot!

astroner

Your chart suggests that you have some practical artistic ability (graphic design?), are good with your hands (angular Mercury in Virgo,) and have a deeply caring emotional nature (Cancer moon.) Virgo and the 6th house are associated with health care. So I'll go out on a limb and suggest physiotherapy, massage therapy, or art therapy. If you don't go into an arts or crafts field to earn your daily bread, hopefully you can pursue it as a hobby.

Yes! You picked up on the "artistic" bit, but it's more to do with Spirituality (reading Tarot, and other cards -- divination, etc) this is soooo true, lol. I wanted to become a nurse at one point so health care fits, and I wouldn't mind working in a hospital either. I believe yours is the most spot on as far as what I'm aiming for ;). Thanks wonderbread!!

astroner

Sun/Moon is also Neptune

A job that has to do with sympathetic charity and dedicated service to others, young and old, especially for the disabled and sick.

And provide assistance to people in spiritual distress.
This way you can be a leader in the medical, nurse,
head of a community leader of centers for healing,
or caregiver of children and the elderly.

Give hope and confidence.

Caregiver of children, yes like a NICU nurse, which is something I always wanted to be. It makes sense, but I think I have a long way to go because I still haven't truly pursued this due to lack of passion of it. Right now I'm focused more on spiritual-based business, perhaps I will change my mind when I get older =). Thanks :sideways: