Lots of undeniable evidence that everything that has ever happened is 100% justice

YonyGursho

Today, I am going to be giving all of my undeniably true evidence that everything is 100% fair and just, thanks to karma, and always has been. Without further ado, lets begin.

Evidence #1) Numerology Life Paths

Now I'm already aware that many of you, if not all of you who will read this don't know what these are, so allow me to give a brief summary.

Everyone has a life path. There are 12 life paths available to be born under. Each life path is ruled by one or more planets in our solar system. Also, there are some life paths debated to be ruled by astrological asteroids rather than planets.

The life path you are born under is determined by the day. Each day is a new life path. Today is may 22nd, 2019. Add the digit of the month, the birth day, and the year, and keep adding and simplifying until you get a single number. That is your life path.

May = 5 22 = 2 + 2 = 4 2019 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 3
5 + 4 + 3 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3

Therefore, anyone born today is born under life path 3.

If everyone is born under a certain life path, shouldn't this mean that there MUST be some order in the grand scheme of things? The answer is yes, because it means everyone will be born with certain advantages and disadvantages per their life path. Keep in mind that your life path = theme of your life + your personality + who you are as a whole.

So unless anyone has any thing to disprove what I've just said, then what I saud alone should serve as undeniable proof that there is order in the grand scheme of things.

Also, life paths have to have always existed. Just seeing as the life path you were born under is determined by your natal chart, and as we all know everyone ever has been born with a natal chart, as a natal chart is what you're soul is bound with at birth through certain processes during the binding of the soul and the body.

This is done by the planets and asteroids somehow binding themselves to our soul at birth.

Now you might ask how what I'm saying can be true when there still has been many people who have lived lives where they simply never had any joy and only experienced suffering, or people whose lives were mostly suffering.

Well that's simply allowed because of the fact that reincarnation exists and always has. Every good and bad deed yields the reward it deserves. But the thing is, you will only do that good or bad deed if you have the karma for it. Your karma is determined by every deed of yours done in both your past lives and current one.

Now how much of our karma do we get to pay off? Well I would think that depends on whether or not we get to choose how exactly we will live our lives before we are born into it.

Meaning, if we get to choose, then some souls will have chosen to just live lives of mostly or all suffering. If we dont get to choose, then we are forced to burn off certain karma in a rigorous, systematic matrix type order, as embedded by our creator who of course had to have designed the system.

Now you could argue that life paths is that exact rigorous, systematic order. But thats not true.

Because if we think about it, if we didnt get to choose how we would live our next lives to burn off karma, then it would have to mean we would automatically be forced to live our lext lives according to all of our past lives, but this would be unfair.

Because that would mean that our creator chose the first life path FOR each soul and forced them to start there. But that just sounds unlike the creator of our world.

Even if the creator has always given every soul a choice for what their first life path would be, it still wouldn't be fair, as even then we still see the world is becoming a more and more corrupt place, which proves that the original intent for our world (perfect paradise and everything has perfect balance) is no longer there slowly but surely due to souls living more and more corrupt lives each time.

Even if the creator always has and always will give us a choice every single time we about to start a new incarnation, it still doesnt add up to any of this being fair, since the soul's choice would come from it's own unique viewpoint and personality, and yet we all know our creator created each soul with it's unique viewpoint and personality; thus meaning it is inevitable whether we have all the say in what life path we will live or no say ever, and regardless of how its worked in the past too.

So I do understand that karma works through the life paths for certain and always has. What I dont understand is why will some souls be destined to fail to meet enlightenment and join God in heaven, yet some will not fail at this? Any thoughts? Thanks guys.

WHYNOT

Banned
I view karma through a slightly different lense ..
Rather than "justice" its more to do with achieving "balance" I think.
Rather than "deeds" I think its more to do with "attitudes"- because attitudes are behind actions, and a reflection of one's level of spiritual, mental & psychological development -which has to evolve ..(eventually) to a higher consciousness.
To achieve that requires every experience under the sun (-so to speak,) hence thousands of lifetimes..

(Eg. on a minuscule level : I dislike having Uranus square Sun & Mercury in my chart ..its certainly had some undesired consequences at times in my life ..I sincerely hope I've worked on it enough that I might get a trine in next lifetime. )

I'm not clear on why you think some souls are "destined to fail". The universe is rather big, so one would think that if God / Higher Intelligence created it, then everything has its place in the wider scheme. Even evil has its place. To know what light is , there has to be dark.
The corruption of everything wholesome that is so evident and widespread today is a sign of civilisation in decay.. with many valuable spiritual lessons being learned along the way ,albeit extremely painful.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

I view karma through a slightly different lense ..
Rather than "justice" its more to do with achieving "balance" I think.
Rather than "deeds" I think its more to do with "attitudes"- because attitudes are behind actions, and a reflection of one's level of spiritual, mental & psychological development -which has to evolve ..(eventually) to a higher consciousness.
To achieve that requires every experience under the sun (-so to speak,) hence thousands of lifetimes..

What makes you think some souls are "destined to fail"? The universe is rather big, so one would think that if God / Higher Intelligence created it, then everything has its place in the wider scheme. Even evil has its place.

I view Earth as a refinery for souls!

Well first off I want to start by saying that ive long since let go of the belief that reincarnation exists since I made this post.

I have realized that reincarnation isn't necessary for 100% justice to have always been served. But rather another solution: every soul chose to live their one and only life time on earth and chose what it would lead to.

The bible tells us what we were before we inhabited our human bodies. It tells us we were souls without any human body to inhabit, and we we're all parts of God himself. It says God took a fraction of himself and then split that portion of himself into fragments that are every soul ever.

Each and every one of these fragments/soul's naturally were partially God, so this means the soul's were born with the will to do God's bidding and a natural higher understanding of God's plan.

So eventually God gave each soul a human body to inhabit, and every soul chose its own lifetime to contribute to God's plan in its own way, and each soul was born with the natural understanding of God's will, so every soul had a desire to fulfill God's plan in their own unique way. Some souls chose to live lives that will lead them to hell and others chose to live lives that lead to heaven. No matter what path you choose, you will be contributing to God's will and plan by merely living your one and only lifetime as a human/3rd dimensional being.

Astrology has its own unique take on the afterlife and God, but it just isn't true.

We souls are 3d beings. God is a 12th dimensional being. When we were created, I think we were higher dimensional beings which would explain why we were then able to comprehend God's will and why God needs to make all of this even happen.

Now we are 3d beings. So I think God turned us into 3d beings once we got put into our human bodies. And before we were perhaps 11d beings.

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
Astrology does not have any "take" on the afterlife.
Astrology is a science. It is a tool to be used. Turns out that it also happens to prove that reincarnation is real.

..And that our Creator cares for us to Evolve for otherwise there would not be such a science as astrology given to us to help us. Surely!

Think about it. Did mankind "invent" astrology? Of course not. It comes from "God; It is a "language" using planets & stars .. to point the way to acquiring self knowledge, and therefore Self Betterment. - How brilliant is that?
Only a higher intelligence could have created that!
"Man Know Thyself" inscription on an ancient tomb from a time when Wisdom was revered. Of course now we live in times where it's the opposite. )

I'm curious to know whether you have undergone a recent return to the safety of Christianity, and if that is why you quit believing in reincarnation ?

Last edited:

YonyGursho

Astrology does not have any "take" on the afterlife.
Astrology is a science. It is a tool to be used. Turns out that it also happens to prove that reincarnation is real.

..And that our Creator cares for us to Evolve for otherwise there would not be such a science as astrology given to us to help us. Surely!

Think about it. Did mankind "invent" astrology? Of course not. It comes from "God; It is a "language" using planets & stars .. to point the way to acquiring self knowledge, and therefore Self Betterment. - How brilliant is that?
Only a higher intelligence could have created that!
"Man Know Thyself" inscription on an ancient tomb from a time when Wisdom was revered. Of course now we live in times where it's the opposite. )

I'm curious to know whether you have undergone a recent return to the safety of Christianity, and if that is why you quit believing in reincarnation ?

You're correct. Astrology itself points only to there being an intelligent and loving creator, one only as loving and intelligent as the one spoken of in the bible.

However, from what i've seen, it's very common for several big name astrologers to believe that reincarnation exists and insist that it does when viewing life through astrological lenses. So that's where my misconception lied in that "astrology insists that reincarnation exists". Really it is just some of the astrologers who claim it does.

I actually wasn't sure if reincarnation existed when I first made this thread. At that time I hadn't actually done enough research into the bible's teachings to verify whether the bible is right in it saying that there's no such thing as reincarnation or not. As of now I am 100% certain reincarnation never existed and never will.

WHYNOT

Banned
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation, as long as you feel settled in knowing that a Higher Intelligence exists and you feel able to make some sort of sense of life in these current times of chaos.

One needs an anchor that is REAL , to believe in, to trust..
(I feel sorry for those who grew up with no spiritual foundation whatsoever!)
For me personally, the concept of reincarnation makes sense in every way.
I even discovered a quote by Jesus in the Bible that strongly indicates recognition of concept of past lives.

The Bible is a collection of scripts , the contents of which has under gone changes & alterations down the ages.
It makes sense to me that the original teachings of Jesus, got severely edited out by the Powers that Be at that time.
Basically he got murdered for the same reasons that truth tellers & whistleblowers today get knocked off !

At the end of the day, I agree with you that "justice" -as you put it, exists , though!

Last edited:

YonyGursho

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation, as long as you feel settled in knowing that a Higher Intelligence exists and you feel able to make some sort of sense of life in these current times of chaos.

One needs an anchor that is REAL , to believe in, to trust..
(I feel sorry for those who grew up with no spiritual foundation whatsoever!)
For me personally, the concept of reincarnation makes sense in every way.
I even discovered a quote by Jesus in the Bible that strongly indicates recognition of concept of past lives.

The Bible is a collection of scripts , the contents of which has under gone changes & alterations down the ages.
It makes sense to me that the original teachings of Jesus, got severely edited out by the Powers that Be at that time.
Basically he got murdered for the same reasons that truth tellers & whistleblowers today get knocked off !

At the end of the day, I agree with you that "justice" -as you put it, exists , though!

Reincarnation is definitely not taught in Scripture. John the Baptist's arrival is a fulfillment of Malachi 4:5 (see Matthew 11:14), but he is not a reincarnation of Elijah. Hebrews 9:27-28 is clear: "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him." While human history may seemingly repeat itself like a sinful cycle, God's story for our world - and each one of us - is linear, not circular. There are many second chances in life but none after death. See Luke 16:19-31. If you have not trusted in Jesus and accepted Him as your sole, sufficient Savior and risen, returning Lord, do not hesitate. "Today is the day of salvation."

WHYNOT

Banned
HOW can you presume to know how to correctly interpret what's in the Bible?
It is a collection of manuscripts. Things left out. Meanings changed..down the ages, for reasons of political control.
Remember that ordinary people at one time had no access to it, and had to rely on being told.
SURELY you aren't among those naive who believe that the Bible is intact and was literally written by God?

John 9
1) And as Jesus passed by He saw a man that was blind from his birth
2) and his disciples asked him, saying, Master who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3)Jesus answered , Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God be made manifest in him.

BOOM! If that isn't proof that Jesus understood reincarnation.....! How else could you make sense of these lines?

Last edited:

YonyGursho

It is a collection of manuscripts. Things left out. Meanings changed..down the ages, for reasons of political control.
Remember that ordinary people at one time had no access to it, and had to rely on being told.
SURELY you aren't among those naive who believe that the Bible is intact and was literally written by God?

John 9
2) and his disciples asked him, saying, Master who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3)Jesus answered , Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God be made manifest in him.

BOOM! If that isn't proof that Jesus understood reincarnation.....! How else could you make sense of these lines?

The bible has been 100% accurate to all its prophecies to date. So none of what you said here is relevant.

Jesus surely understood reincarnation. But that doesnt mean im wrong.

petosiris

Banned

They asked him whether the man had sinned in the womb so that he developed blind.

P

Opal

Premium Member
You might want to read from the Gnostic texts

The Secret Book of John - The Creation of Adam

It may inspire your opinions on creation, astrology, and justice.........

petosiris

Banned
Reincarnation is definitely not taught in Scripture. John the Baptist's arrival is a fulfillment of Malachi 4:5 (see Matthew 11:14), but he is not a reincarnation of Elijah. Hebrews 9:27-28 is clear: "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him." While human history may seemingly repeat itself like a sinful cycle, God's story for our world - and each one of us - is linear, not circular. There are many second chances in life but none after death. See Luke 16:19-31. If you have not trusted in Jesus and accepted Him as your sole, sufficient Savior and risen, returning Lord, do not hesitate. "Today is the day of salvation."

You have truly said these things. The dead are asleep, they know nothing (Eccl. 9:5) and are waiting for the resurrection to be judged. Reincarnation is the doctrine of demons that tells people they need not repent and obey God (''did God actually say''), that they are naturally immortal (''you will not surely die'') and that they can become gods (''you will be like God'') - it is the same poisonous doctrine that was promulgated in the Garden that lead Eve and Adam to sin - Genesis 3.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Evidence for Reincarnation in the Bible :smile:
Ch. 16 of In Search of the Loving God by Mark Mason
. . . The way in which people cease incarnating on earth
once they have finally outgrown earthly things
is well described in this passage from Hebrews:
[SIZE=-1] All these people were still living by faith when they died.
They did not receive the things promised;
they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance.
And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.
People who say such things
show that they are looking for a country of their own.
IF THEY HAD BEEN THINKING OF THE COUNTRY THEY HAD LEFT,
THEY WOULD HAVE HAD OPPORTUNITY TO RETURN.
Instead they were longing for a better country
— a heavenly one.
Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God,
for he has prepared a city for them. (Heb 11:13–16)
[/SIZE]
The sentence I have emphasized with capitals
clearly indicates that people who die
still hankering after the things of earth,
will be given the opportunity to return to it.
This is precisely what reincarnation is all about.
This passage also says that
people who consider themselves “aliens and strangers on earth”
will have a city prepared for them by God.

JUPITERASC

Jesus saying
[SIZE=-1] “In my Father’s house are many rooms;
if it were not so I would have told you.
I am going to prepare a place for you.” (John 14:2)
[/SIZE]
is also exactly what believers in reincarnation say happens :smile:
when all earthly desires and karma have been worked out
except that they call these heavenly cities “astral planes”
(or in some cases “etheric planes”).
They mean exactly the same thing, though; only the words differ.
When each person overcomes all the possibilities for evil in creation,
and becomes the embodiment of this love Paul talked about,
he or she will be perfect, and will incarnate no more,
in the physical, astral or causal.
As the Spirit revealed to John in Revelation,
[SIZE=-1] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar
in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out. (Rev 3:12 AV)
[/SIZE]
After reaching perfection, people spend all their time with God.
All sense of ego and separation from God is dissolved away,
although a sense of individuality remains,
so each soul can enjoy the bliss of being with God.
http://www.markmason.net/ch16ex1.htm

JUPITERASC

Reincarnation is definitely not taught in Scripture. John the Baptist's arrival is a fulfillment of Malachi 4:5 (see Matthew 11:14), but he is not a reincarnation of Elijah. Hebrews 9:27-28 is clear: "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him." While human history may seemingly repeat itself like a sinful cycle, God's story for our world - and each one of us - is linear, not circular. There are many second chances in life but none after death.

See Luke 16:19-31.

If you have not trusted in Jesus and accepted Him as your sole, sufficient Savior and risen, returning Lord, do not hesitate. "Today is the day of salvation."
The Council of Nicaea was called by the Emperor Constantine
and met in 325 C.E. to establish a unified Catholic Church.
At that point
no universally sanctioned Scriptures or Christian Bible existed :smile:

Various churches and officials adopted different texts and gospels.
That’s why the Council of Hippo
sanctioned 27 books for the New Testament in 393 C.E.
Four years later the Council of Cartage confirmed the same 27 books
as the authoritative Scriptures of the Church.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-...k_o85HU06wutR49vvF6cRULBC3mJxvvLAU9KgmPgM8mCi

YonyGursho

Evidence for Reincarnation in the Bible :smile:
Ch. 16 of In Search of the Loving God by Mark Mason
. . . The way in which people cease incarnating on earth
once they have finally outgrown earthly things
is well described in this passage from Hebrews:
[SIZE=-1] All these people were still living by faith when they died.
They did not receive the things promised;
they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance.
And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.
People who say such things
show that they are looking for a country of their own.
IF THEY HAD BEEN THINKING OF THE COUNTRY THEY HAD LEFT,
THEY WOULD HAVE HAD OPPORTUNITY TO RETURN.
Instead they were longing for a better country
— a heavenly one.
Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God,
for he has prepared a city for them. (Heb 11:13–16)
[/SIZE]
The sentence I have emphasized with capitals
clearly indicates that people who die
still hankering after the things of earth,
will be given the opportunity to return to it.
This is precisely what reincarnation is all about.
This passage also says that
people who consider themselves “aliens and strangers on earth”
will have a city prepared for them by God.

Heaven is a place for those who have lived their one and only lifetime on earth and lived righteous lives. Nothing you've shown here is anything more than your ridiculously illogical interpretations.

Also, clearly you haven't even read the verses I posted in one of my previous comments which are undeniable evidence of the bible saying reincarnation doesn't exist.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

Jesus saying
[SIZE=-1] “In my Father’s house are many rooms;
if it were not so I would have told you.
I am going to prepare a place for you.” (John 14:2)
[/SIZE]
is also exactly what believers in reincarnation say happens :smile:
when all earthly desires and karma have been worked out
except that they call these heavenly cities “astral planes”
(or in some cases “etheric planes”).
They mean exactly the same thing, though; only the words differ.
When each person overcomes all the possibilities for evil in creation,
and becomes the embodiment of this love Paul talked about,
he or she will be perfect, and will incarnate no more,
in the physical, astral or causal.
As the Spirit revealed to John in Revelation,
[SIZE=-1] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar
in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out. (Rev 3:12 AV)
[/SIZE]
After reaching perfection, people spend all their time with God.
All sense of ego and separation from God is dissolved away,
although a sense of individuality remains,
so each soul can enjoy the bliss of being with God.
http://www.markmason.net/ch16ex1.htm

What I've underlined is completely illogical following the bible's teachings. I think you may need to do more research into what the bible's teachings are.

petosiris

Banned
The Council of Nicaea was called by the Emperor Constantine
and met in 325 C.E. to establish a unified Catholic Church.
At that point
no universally sanctioned Scriptures or Christian Bible existed :smile:

Various churches and officials adopted different texts and gospels.
That’s why the Council of Hippo
sanctioned 27 books for the New Testament in 393 C.E.
Four years later the Council of Cartage confirmed the same 27 books
as the authoritative Scriptures of the Church.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-...k_o85HU06wutR49vvF6cRULBC3mJxvvLAU9KgmPgM8mCi

I don't observe the canons of the Nicean council.

The 27 books of the New Testament were written in the first century. By the early second century the vast majority of assemblies throughout different parts of the Empire (Asia Minor, Rome, North Africa etc.) have accepted the four gospels and the 13 epistles of Paul as Scriptures (Paul and Peter speak of his epistles as Scripture, and the early Christians like Irenaeus, Tertullian and Justin quote as authority). Doubts existed among some only about certain books of the New Testament - the epistles of Peter, James and John, and also about the Revelation to John, although even they were widely seen as authoritative. The Shepherd and the Epistle of Barnabas were also considered for canonicity, but did not make it. One can still recommend reading those books since they are useful.

Gnostic excrement like some of the books in Nag Hammadi was never considered Scripture or widely read by the faithful Christians of the early centuries.

Even the Jewish canon was not universally codified by the time of Jesus even though the Books we have today were written hundreds of years before that time. There was a question for the canonicity of the Song of Songs in the first century among the Pharisees for example. Wisdom and Sirach were also considered for canonicity, but did not make it. One can still recommend reading those books since they are useful.

Athanasius and Eusebius give the same list of books years before the date you give.

I hope people double check your misinformation. God has preserved the tenacity of the text through various manuscript traditions as can be seen from any examination of 2nd to 4th century manuscripts of the aforementioned 27 books. The Scriptures are the most well preserved document of Antiquity. If you can't trust them, you should not trust any book from Antiquity since manuscript evidence for them do not exist for many centuries or a millennium after the authors lived.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned

Can you quote some scholarly sources for your accusations?
May I recommend you also the following debate on the topic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moHInA9fAsI