Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

He never listened to the well meant, useful advice I tried to give him. Had to do things his way.

Btw, glad to know you're all right. It's been a while.

I have been doing alright, I'm in the "essential" category so I still have an income coming in.

With the combination of strict nationwide curfews, restrictions on travel, and dynamic changes happening almost hourly, it's been taking a lot of concentration and self-discipline to get through this period while still maintaining the progress and gains I've been making toward my personal plans. I've been able to mine out value despite all the "Acts of God". Saturn's force has been an effective antidote throughout. Of course no one in close proximity has caught the virus, yet the number of confirmed cases has risen to 47. I expect the cases to rise by next morning.

How you been holding up? Obviously the loss of your brother is major, but how have you been coping with the situation in your personal and professional life?

david starling

I have been doing alright, I'm in the "essential" category so I still have an income coming in.

With the combination of strict nationwide curfews, restrictions on travel, and dynamic changes happening almost hourly, it's been taking a lot of concentration and self-discipline to get through this period while still maintaining the progress and gains I've been making toward my personal plans. I've been able to mine out value despite all the "Acts of God". Saturn's force has been an effective antidote throughout. Of course no one in close proximity has caught the virus, yet the number of confirmed cases has risen to 47. I expect the cases to rise by next morning.

How you been holding up? Obviously the loss of your brother is major, but how have you been coping with the situation in your personal and professional life?

Less work, but no money worries yet. My normal routine is in shambles, no doubt. His death has shaken my composure, but I hide it as best I can. Totally unexpected.

Ukpoohbear

U.K., have u heard of sternbergs theory on love ?

I hadn’t heard of it but I looked it up. Sounds about right! I suppose you’d be lucky to get exactly what you wanted and what was balanced with the person you wanted.

Hope everyone’s lockdown is going ok. I for one am getting really bored. Weather has been nice though.

Hkk

Account Closed
I hadn’t heard of it but I looked it up. Sounds about right! I suppose you’d be lucky to get exactly what you wanted and what was balanced with the person you wanted.

Hope everyone’s lockdown is going ok. I for one am getting really bored. Weather has been nice though.

Yes we can’t have everything can we .......

Lockdown is ok. Will feel it when it gets even hotter

david starling

Nearly exact Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in tropical Capricorn. Mars in Aqua is square the ruler of Aquarius in Taurus, and conjunct Saturn in Aqua and trine Venus in Gemini.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

It was okay by me not hot. Warmish with a breeze.

Walkies man - how was it 😍

Yeah I have a garden. I go out and skip or sit for some air

It went good. He was a lot calmer and not getting carried away as much. He realized I need space and the fact he did that and matched my energy was impressive, more than what I managed with the other guy. I’m the one in control and I’m a much nicer person for it, more balanced. He’s growing on me. He didn’t try to kiss me tho which is a rookie mistake, made me feel I might just like him as a friend. But I’m loving that I’m feeling more in control it’s so refreshing after the drama of the last one.

We had a dragon soup which is a caffeinated alcoholic drink in a can like 8%. I’m buzzing now n can’t sleep. Sore head. 🤪🤩🥳

Hkk

Account Closed
It went good. He was a lot calmer and not getting carried away as much. He realized I need space and the fact he did that and matched my energy was impressive, more than what I managed with the other guy. I’m the one in control and I’m a much nicer person for it, more balanced. He’s growing on me. He didn’t try to kiss me tho which is a rookie mistake, made me feel I might just like him as a friend. But I’m loving that I’m feeling more in control it’s so refreshing after the drama of the last one.

We had a dragon soup which is a caffeinated alcoholic drink in a can like 8%. I’m buzzing now n can’t sleep. Sore head. 🤪🤩🥳

Awwww U.K. that sounds lovely 😊
He didn’t kiss you as he’s respecting your boundaries and being a gent plus he’s going by the rules. 2 metre Covid rule. Shows he cares then.
What’s his intentions? As in did he say what he’s looking for.
To right you should be in control but even better sounds to be like you are both in control of your own actions and emotions which is healthy. This will be the making of you U.K. I really do.
Don’t think too much of the kissing and the friend zone just let it flow. Like you have. Ooooh I see a wedding coming up 😊

Ukpoohbear

So just thinking while caffeinated has made me realise I always like the guys I’m not in control and I get unbalanced and angry and brings out my daddy issues but the ones I like less I’m more in control but it’s less passionate but I don’t project daddy issues with 🤷*♀️

david starling

Any ideas about Jupiter/Pluto having a close encounter in Saturn's domain, with Saturn across the line into rival Uranian territory? In the Greco-Roman religions, they were allies in the war against Saturn.

Btw, what's the scoop on the hand-washing expert? Nothing too serious?

Ukpoohbear

Awwww U.K. that sounds lovely 😊
He didn’t kiss you as he’s respecting your boundaries and being a gent plus he’s going by the rules. 2 metre Covid rule. Shows he cares then.
What’s his intentions? As in did he say what he’s looking for.
To right you should be in control but even better sounds to be like you are both in control of your own actions and emotions which is healthy. This will be the making of you U.K. I really do.
Don’t think too much of the kissing and the friend zone just let it flow. Like you have. Ooooh I see a wedding coming up 😊

He didn’t say what he’s looking for but when he got back his messages were like ten kisses like xxxxxxxxxxxx so I think he likes me. But soppy for me I like it when he plays it cool. I think he thinks a lot and works things out. I don’t want to marry him. I want to marry the guy I lose control with but I need to control my daddy issues first. This is a healing relationship. So I can heal but it’s not the one I marry, I hope not. I still want to fly too close to the sun. However, it’s very healing having a guy I’m more balanced with.

Hkk

Account Closed
He didn’t say what he’s looking for but when he got back his messages were like ten kisses like xxxxxxxxxxxx so I think he likes me. But soppy for me I like it when he plays it cool. I think he thinks a lot and works things out. I don’t want to marry him. I want to marry the guy I lose control with but I need to control my daddy issues first. This is a healing relationship. So I can heal but it’s not the one I marry, I hope not. I still want to fly too close to the sun. However, it’s very healing having a guy I’m more balanced with.

Sounds good. The part that you feel balanced. The other one just sounds toxic. What you want is what u want at the end of the day. But what you want is not always right for u ..... I really do need to take my own advice lol 😂

Ukpoohbear

Sounds good. The part that you feel balanced. The other one just sounds toxic. What you want is what u want at the end of the day. But what you want is not always right for u ..... I really do need to take my own advice lol 😂

The other one is toxic, you’re right. This is healthy. The guy who texted you asking how you’re doing sounds healthy too. Have you text him yet?

Hkk

Account Closed
The other one is toxic, you’re right. This is healthy. The guy who texted you asking how you’re doing sounds healthy too. Have you text him yet?

No I haven’t. Sore subject. I don’t think he’s healthy. I feel he’s playing games with my head. And I went to a Hindu astrologer who told me to stay away. I never told him anything. He just opened up a book and told me someone was on the scene and it would be very bad so don’t do it. I was shocked. The one who text me takes drugs. He’s addicted to coke. I can’t be doing with it

Ukpoohbear

No I haven’t. Sore subject. I don’t think he’s healthy. I feel he’s playing games with my head. And I went to a Hindu astrologer who told me to stay away. I never told him anything. He just opened up a book and told me someone was on the scene and it would be very bad so don’t do it. I was shocked. The one who text me takes drugs. He’s addicted to coke. I can’t be doing with it

Ohhh now that makes sense why you think he’s toxic. You don’t want that in your life. Sure drugs can seem fun and harmless and can be for some but most of it is toxic people and unhealthy. Especially someone addicted to coke. *RUN* you messaged another guy from a dating app recently right?

Hkk

Account Closed
Ohhh now that makes sense why you think he’s toxic. You don’t want that in your life. Sure drugs can seem fun and harmless and can be for some but most of it is toxic people and unhealthy. Especially someone addicted to coke. *RUN* you messaged another guy from a dating app recently right?

Yeah he was a waste of time. I didn’t like him. I think he was married with his dodgy timings etc normally a give away when they text it’s this time instead of during the day lol.
But I’m still on pof. Lots of weirdos on it though. I always attract the wrong ones. I’ve even said to the universe I just want a decent one and I have the mindset but I go on it and anywhere I go I meet the wrong ones. I’m
Cursed

Ukpoohbear

Any ideas about Jupiter/Pluto having a close encounter in Saturn's domain, with Saturn across the line into rival Uranian territory? In the Greco-Roman religions, they were allies in the war against Saturn.

Btw, what's the scoop on the hand-washing expert? Nothing too serious?

Is Saturn not better in Aquarius because it’s diurnal and rules over the air element? I read that the other day

Ukpoohbear

Yeah he was a waste of time. I didn’t like him. I think he was married with his dodgy timings etc normally a give away when they text it’s this time instead of during the day lol.
But I’m still on pof. Lots of weirdos on it though. I always attract the wrong ones. I’ve even said to the universe I just want a decent one and I have the mindset but I go on it and anywhere I go I meet the wrong ones. I’m
Cursed

Do I recall correctly you have planets transit your 7th house right now? Either way, it could be the universe is not allowing success right now. I should have had this healing relationship before but planets were against me. However it’s good to put feelers out there. The toxic last guy I was speaking to, he’s a dating website fanatic. So he wastes his time on casual stuff but he’s also putting feelers out there. Finding someone is about networking basically. I don’t network or do I think in terms of networking. But people that do are more successful if you get me. People that plan and network and manipulate may be shallow and narcissistic but they do have the right idea.