What Happened to Him?

byjove

Account Closed
Hi,

Firstly I'm not totally sure if this is the correct place for this chart. How long does a person need to be missing? Missing as identified as missing or just sudden loss of communication? Please advise on this.

Details
So I've been dating a guy for about a month now. Things have been just starting to get more serious. I last seen him a few days ago, he stayed over at my apartment, we had a date night out and the next morning we left together. We were on very good terms. But he has been 100% uncontactable since. His phone has been off since then. It was out of battery when he left my apartment but why wouldn't he have charged it by now? Again, he runs businesses on that phone too, not just his personal life. He can't just abandon them.

His brother and their family are in town. They had no planned trips together. The most likely explanation for me is that they've gone on a sudden trip. Or maybe his smart phone got lost or stolen. But he would have replaced them either by now.

What happened to him?

I'm not sure about significators with this one but I'll try.

He is a part of my life, he is a 7th person. Gemini rising, makes Mercury his ruler, in the 9th house and in domicile. 9th house would fit with my idea of travel and domicile suggests he is not in danger.

Please help!

Attachments

• What happened to him.jpg
    What happened to him.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Since his sig was 27 degrees I suspect something was about to change within whatever situation he was in. Him being Virgo indicates a Southern or SouthWest direction from you ( http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html). Him being jn Virgo suggests he was or still is anywhere within the following:

closets, storage areas, drawers, barns, dairy houses, places where corn or crops are processed & stored.VIRGO

This place might be a doctor's office, health spa, veterinarian's office, nursing home, dry cleaners, grocery store, accountant's office, pharmacy, zoo, police station, nursery, tenant place.

IF THE ARTICLE IS INDOORS:

It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room.

IF THE ARTICLE IS OUTDOORS:

It can be on or near a meadow, land that is level and fertile, gardens, and grazing land for domestic animals, garage that is rented, part of the yard where pets are kept, a doghouse, grain field, orchard, and storehouse.

If Virgo indicates the direction, turn South by West and search in a yellow-green or violet room or structure.

CORRESPONDING COLORS ARE: earthy tones and autumn colors.

Did you ever end up talking to him? Sometimes guys do this thing called "ghosting" where they suddenly cutboff all contact and "ghost" or intentionally stay away/ignore the girl.

rafaella

I think you will hear from him one day to one week from the time of chart. Mercury trine Saturn (Saturn is your 2nd of possession) so its like inbox. Probably a message delivered.

byjove

Account Closed
Update - I heard from him the same day I made the chart. Days of no contact then boom. So what happened? This is rare...the last night we saw each other, my smartphone broke. He teased a bit how it was a bad smartphone. His smartphone ran out battery the same night. But it never turned on - it broke within an hour of mine! We lost all our contacts initially. Eventually my sent messages reached him and he guessed it was me...

byjove

Account Closed
Yes, quite right!

I like updating whether I get what I wanted or not. I think it's good courtesy to repay those who took the time to look at our charts. Plus, it's good for those learning the art...

JUPITERASC

Yes, quite right!

I like updating whether I get what I wanted or not.
I think it's good courtesy to repay those who took the time to look at our charts.
Plus, it's good for those learning the art...
As well as proof that, for the experienced and knowledgeable, this Art is arguably a Science :smile:
i.e.
Rafaella is proven correct, to the exact day

StarGazerGirl

Hey, I have to start using that 'Thanks' button from now on! I suggest a 'tips' button, as well, for all the volunteer readers!:joyful: