Bad Firdaria - Difficult Time

byjove

Account Closed
I am approximately one year into the Mercury/Mars period. I'm a recent graduate and unable to get work. That might be a common Western problem, but some of my classmates are flying ahead in their careers so I wondered perhaps how the natal charts are faring at the moment. Well, I've always been uncertain what the net result of the positive and negative factors of Mercury and Mars were in my natal chart, maybe I know now.

The only real problem is getting work. It's my highest priority and no amount of effort, tactic or determination has yet helped. I've been saving for a few months to emigrate to a better economy. I say all this because it might give more clues about the ultimate result of these planets in my natal chart. I'm saying that I have no other great worries or troubles (health, family, money) just work. I am at least being supported by the government until I get work, I'm thankful for that. I have another year to go before the sub-period of the Sun kicks in. The last time the Sun period was active, was the happiest time of my life. But one year...good lord! How do I do it...With natal 10th planets, my self-respect comes from work and career. No activity there=low profile because low self-esteem.

Case in point - difficult Firdaria. :pinched:

• MERCURY :: April 11, 2005
o Mercury/Moon - February 18, 2007
o Mercury/Saturn - December 27, 2008
o Mercury/Jupiter - November 5, 2010
o Mercury/Mars - September 14, 2012
o Mercury/Sun - July 24, 2014
o Mercury/Venus - June 1, 2016

• MOON :: April 11, 2018
o Moon/Saturn - July 24, 2019
o Moon/Jupiter - November 5, 2020
o Moon/Mars - February 17, 2022