Frustrated,hopeless,without a motivation...

Forgotten Warrior

oh dear that doesnt sound good.....what kind of thoughts were you having?
Sounds like ocd?

Intense frustration and stress...
I thought of myself as a failure...Mental restrictions..Not seen by anybody...
Not feeling like myself...Lost purpose...
Obsessiveness...Anger...
And especially bitterness...

Hkk

Account Closed
Intense frustration and stress...
I thought of myself as a failure...Mental restrictions..Not seen by anybody...
Not feeling like myself...Lost purpose...
Obsessiveness...Anger...
And especially bitterness...

Bless you. I sent a message to you before on another thread which was start with small things to believe in yourself. Really focus on the smallest of achievements and praise yourself on it. All the focus you out on the negatives, all that energy, all that focus move it to your smallest of achievements. Small steps, step by step.

Meditate/ yoga will help you loads. Start today 😊

Hkk

Account Closed
Your issue is Chiron in 2nd house. And to top it off it’s in cap. Chiron and self value. Value yourself. That’s your aim, your biggest target your biggest focus your biggest success. You focus on something a lot you will be successful at it. Your powerful your strong. You have Pluto there.

Once you learn and focus on self value and loving yourself you will be able to master it and be expert at it. This is where you can help others. Maybe start voluntary work helping others. Helplines etc you can volunteer. First look after you. Change something if you don’t like it. Your looks, your surroundings interior anything just change it until you love it. If you don’t want to change anything then learn to love it.

Forgotten Warrior

Bless you. I sent a message to you before on another thread which was start with small things to believe in yourself. Really focus on the smallest of achievements and praise yourself on it. All the focus you out on the negatives, all that energy, all that focus move it to your smallest of achievements. Small steps, step by step.

Meditate/ yoga will help you loads. Start today 😊

Oh yes,I remember.
I will try to relax myself everyday...

Forgotten Warrior

Your issue is Chiron in 2nd house. And to top it off it’s in cap. Chiron and self value. Value yourself. That’s your aim, your biggest target your biggest focus your biggest success. You focus on something a lot you will be successful at it. Your powerful your strong. You have Pluto there.

Once you learn and focus on self value and loving yourself you will be able to master it and be expert at it. This is where you can help others. Maybe start voluntary work helping others. Helplines etc you can volunteer. First look after you. Change something if you don’t like it. Your looks, your surroundings interior anything just change it until you love it. If you don’t want to change anything then learn to love it.

Thank you for this...
I thought of doing voluntary for a while...
I have to accept things the way they are...Change what I did wrong,maintain what I did right.Follow what I love.Discover new hobbies...
Let them go...
Do things my way.
After 1 1/2 years...
Show them what I'm truly capable of...(no vengeful conotations)

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you for this...
I thought of doing voluntary for a while...
I have to accept things the way they are...Change what I did wrong,maintain what I did right.Follow what I love.Discover new hobbies...
Let them go...
Do things my way.
After 1 1/2 years...
Show them what I'm truly capable of...(no vengeful conotations)

Change the words too. ‘Change what you did wrong’. You accuse yourself of doing wrong. Your feelings are not wrong. They are valid. You are valid.

Lin

A lot of your assumptions are incorrect. Because you are VERY young. Astrologically, you won't be a man until your Saturn return.
From YOUR point of view (still a child) your experience in your narrow environment tells you that you are nobody.

One of the reasons is that you have that attitude is that with Saturn on your 8th house cusp you have GIVEN "other people" too much power in your life. You have been brainwashed to believe what others "think" about you or "project" upon you.

That's all c r a p o l a and not true. From YOUR point of view you cannot imagine a different environment or a different life. When I was around your age I had a pretty poor self image. My mother was a Capricorn.....a BIG one. EVERY one of her planets inconjuncted one of my planets. It was as tho she and I were from different planets.

If I got a good report card, my parents wanted it better. Whatever I did (all thru her life) whatever I did was not good enough because OUR VALUES WERE DIFFERENT.
She judged me according to HER value system.

When I decided to follow my own impulses regarding what type of work I wanted to do, how I wanted to spend my money, who my friends were, (I could go on but I won't)
I found that I could separate my own "identity" from the one SHE had imposed upon me.

From the time I was 16 all I could think of was the day I could live on my own. In order to do that I had to graduate from high school and get a job. THAT was my goal.
GET AWAY from the toxic parents.

And I did.

You need to figure out what your immediate GOAL is. NOT what you want to do in 10 years but what you want NEXT. Keep it simple. Don't PROJECT too far into the future.
Learn to cancel out what you hear that is negative. Learn to TELL YOURSELF that she is the way she is because of her own childhood **** and psychic makeup. And remind yourself that you don't have to believe every negative person who dumps their stuff onto you.

Learn to be around people who you like and who like the things you like. Don't think about how much do they like me?" Find activities you like and then find people who like the same things. Be around people who are not judgmental. Don't be defensive.
If you find yourself being defensive with this or that person, you have to realize that you are attracted "your mother" to you. WHY? Because that is what you expect.

Growing up, becoming wise, learning to navigate the world....navigate "social life" is a long term process. It doesn't happen overnight. MOST people find this growing up process difficult.

It's true that there are people who seem to have the happy luck to have an easygoing and magnetic personality. But for every one of them there are 50 of us. We need to learn how to fit into life. But the definition of that should be OUR definition...not someone ELSE'S.:smile:

LIN

Forgotten Warrior

A lot of your assumptions are incorrect. Because you are VERY young. Astrologically, you won't be a man until your Saturn return.
From YOUR point of view (still a child) your experience in your narrow environment tells you that you are nobody.

One of the reasons is that you have that attitude is that with Saturn on your 8th house cusp you have GIVEN "other people" too much power in your life. You have been brainwashed to believe what others "think" about you or "project" upon you.

That's all c r a p o l a and not true. From YOUR point of view you cannot imagine a different environment or a different life. When I was around your age I had a pretty poor self image. My mother was a Capricorn.....a BIG one. EVERY one of her planets inconjuncted one of my planets. It was as tho she and I were from different planets.

If I got a good report card, my parents wanted it better. Whatever I did (all thru her life) whatever I did was not good enough because OUR VALUES WERE DIFFERENT.
She judged me according to HER value system.

When I decided to follow my own impulses regarding what type of work I wanted to do, how I wanted to spend my money, who my friends were, (I could go on but I won't)
I found that I could separate my own "identity" from the one SHE had imposed upon me.

From the time I was 16 all I could think of was the day I could live on my own. In order to do that I had to graduate from high school and get a job. THAT was my goal.
GET AWAY from the toxic parents.

And I did.

You need to figure out what your immediate GOAL is. NOT what you want to do in 10 years but what you want NEXT. Keep it simple. Don't PROJECT too far into the future.
Learn to cancel out what you hear that is negative. Learn to TELL YOURSELF that she is the way she is because of her own childhood **** and psychic makeup. And remind yourself that you don't have to believe every negative person who dumps their stuff onto you.

Learn to be around people who you like and who like the things you like. Don't think about how much do they like me?" Find activities you like and then find people who like the same things. Be around people who are not judgmental. Don't be defensive.
If you find yourself being defensive with this or that person, you have to realize that you are attracted "your mother" to you. WHY? Because that is what you expect.

Growing up, becoming wise, learning to navigate the world....navigate "social life" is a long term process. It doesn't happen overnight. MOST people find this growing up process difficult.

It's true that there are people who seem to have the happy luck to have an easygoing and magnetic personality. But for every one of them there are 50 of us. We need to learn how to fit into life. But the definition of that should be OUR definition...not someone ELSE'S.:smile:

LIN

Indeed I was completely obsessed with what others thought of me,because I tried to avoid being alone and wished to be appreciated.
Because my mom criticised me(She's a Virgo,she has a Pluto-Uranus-Sun conjunction there),even though she's highly critical,she does it because she loves me and wants to defend me from the big bad world(Pisces Moon),and she has been hurt by it herself...

Last edited:

Ekonomist13

I'm back with some vedic knowledge.

Your True node (Rahu) in the 8th house indicate your desire and obsession with sex, marriage and transformation (quite possibly obsession with death - paraonid thoughts?). It's only where you put a lot of your energy in, while instead you should focus it on Ketu, the antidote in the 1st house (your Asc - Scorpion) which implies social contacts and friends. Obviously Scorpio himself is obsessive and frustrated a lot, so you wouldn't want to find antidote in the source of your problem.

Now for your family. Are you living with your mother and father? We need this information due to the Jupiter and Venus opposition. Your Jupiter is in Leo, which signifies your father, governing and steady hand. It's also in your 9th house of teachers and guru's where it's exalted and powerful. However, the opposition to Venus which simbolyses your partner and hedonistic tendencies is in your 3rd house of siblings, social networking and short travels, which implies that you're superficial when it comes to such connections, due to Venus feeling bad both in the 3rd house and it's in the sign of Acquarius, which is best for social connections and partnerships.

With these few tips in mind, it would seem like you should focus on your father's or your mentor's lessons and keep spending quality time with friends and creating social connections.

Forgotten Warrior

I'm back with some vedic knowledge.

Your True node (Rahu) in the 8th house indicate your desire and obsession with sex, marriage and transformation (quite possibly obsession with death - paraonid thoughts?). It's only where you put a lot of your energy in, while instead you should focus it on Ketu, the antidote in the 1st house (your Asc - Scorpion) which implies social contacts and friends. Obviously Scorpio himself is obsessive and frustrated a lot, so you wouldn't want to find antidote in the source of your problem.

Now for your family. Are you living with your mother and father? We need this information due to the Jupiter and Venus opposition. Your Jupiter is in Leo, which signifies your father, governing and steady hand. It's also in your 9th house of teachers and guru's where it's exalted and powerful. However, the opposition to Venus which simbolyses your partner and hedonistic tendencies is in your 3rd house of siblings, social networking and short travels, which implies that you're superficial when it comes to such connections, due to Venus feeling bad both in the 3rd house and it's in the sign of Acquarius, which is best for social connections and partnerships.

With these few tips in mind, it would seem like you should focus on your father's or your mentor's lessons and keep spending quality time with friends and creating social connections.
Yes,I'm living with my parents.
I would really need to connect with somebody else besides them...

greybeard

Forgotten Warrior...I think that means you have forgotten the warrior. You feel sorry for yourself..what a waste of time and energy, what a clever way to destroy your life. I speak from experience...been there, done that. Not smart, and can be avoided.

Smile. Get on with your day.

Some lives are tragic, painful. But whatever the case, it's the only life you get. Say thank you and enjoy the day. What else can you do? Feel sorry for yourself? Not this old man.

Life is not easy. Not even for the most blessed.

Yesterday, on You Tube, I watched an interview between Patrick Ben-David and "Freeway" Ricky Ross, the notorious cocaine dealer. Very much worth the time invested. Try it.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Forgotten Warrior...I think that means you have forgotten the warrior. You feel sorry for yourself..what a waste of time and energy, what a clever way to destroy your life. I speak from experience...been there, done that. Not smart, and can be avoided.

Smile. Get on with your day.

Some lives are tragic, painful. But whatever the case, it's the only life you get. Say thank you and enjoy the day. What else can you do? Feel sorry for yourself? Not this old man.

Life is not easy. Not even for the most blessed.

Yesterday, on You Tube, I watched an interview between Patrick Ben-David and "Freeway" Ricky Ross, the notorious cocaine dealer. Very much worth the time invested. Try it.
You said it better than I ever could.
True,we have only one live,unless someone believes on reincarnation.
There are greater things than those I lost/I didn't get. I only had to see them.Even though some deeds of mine are iredeemable,I still have a chance.
I'll watch the video,I believe it'll be worth it.