will I get the job that I have in mind?

spikeanderson79

I'm an ESOL teacher of 10 years and currently seeking a school counseling position that will work with at-risk students (this relates with the type of students I teach).

I've gone on a few interviews before for school counseling positions that focus on other areas, but I feel I would never do well on interviews because I just didn't feel the connection.

I've applied a few days ago, and waiting to get called for an interview. I really want this job.

I read on a website that to see if a person will get a job, one should see the moon aspecting venus. http://http://jotracey.com.au/horary-will-i-get-the-job/ Don't know if that is a reliable source.

I think the horary chart does have this.

Moon in Leo HOUSE 3 aspects Venus in Libra HOUSE 5.

All interpretations appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• horary will i get the job that i have in mind.jpg
    horary will i get the job that i have in mind.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 30

rafaella

Your significator is Mercury, the job is 10th ruler Jupiter. We need to see an aspect between these two, or collection of light or translation of light.

Mercury is retrograde and combust, but moving away from combustion. Mercury is applying to NN and has quite good dignity. You have pretty good skills and qualifications for the job. But the retrograde motion shows having to return to something, having to redo things, re-apply, return to previous job, or change of mind.

Mercury does apply to Jupiter, but we also got Moon here getting in the way, so this may present as an obstacle or something getting in the way. So it might be that you get this job after a lot of trial, delay, or get something similar. With Mercury rx you may change your mind and go with another position.

tikana

i think its TOL

moon could be an agent.. because it is coming from Jupiter to merc.

cant be COL because both planet have to be separating and appplying to the slowest

TOL is under question because merc is applying to jupiter moon is in the middle

dunno

Last edited:

rafaella

I had a similar chart with both an aspect between the significators and Moon TOL, the matter was brought to perfection but after a huge delay. So could be the same thing here. The other issue is that Mercury is rx and combust, so quite weakened, even if it has dignity.

Perhaps several jobs will be on offer and the querent may need to make a decision??? With combustion something may come to light which at this point cannot be seen so this may come into play later.

Good luck Spike!

spikeanderson79

Your significator is Mercury, the job is 10th ruler Jupiter. We need to see an aspect between these two, or collection of light or translation of light.

Mercury is retrograde and combust, but moving away from combustion. Mercury is applying to NN and has quite good dignity. You have pretty good skills and qualifications for the job. But the retrograde motion shows having to return to something, having to redo things, re-apply, return to previous job, or change of mind.

Mercury does apply to Jupiter, but we also got Moon here getting in the way, so this may present as an obstacle or something getting in the way. So it might be that you get this job after a lot of trial, delay, or get something similar. With Mercury rx you may change your mind and go with another position.

Thank you for this interpretation. If any delay, it may be my current school administrator that may try to not release me from my teaching position. She doesn't have power over that but she may try to convince higher-ups to keep me where I am.

Thank you

spikeanderson79

i think its TOL

moon could be an agent.. because it is coming from Jupiter to merc.

cant be COL because both planet have to be separating and appplying to the slowest

TOL is under question because merc is applying to jupiter moon is in the middle

dunno

Thank you for the interpretation. I've searched on the internet for an explanation on what you said, but can't find info.

Please clarify--what is TOL and COL

Still learning :)

Thank you

tikana

TOL is translation of light
let's say 2 planets were in aspect but they are separating but there is a middle planet like moon that aspects planet 1 and planet 2 while holding either Planet 1 or planet 2 or both in her/his table of dignity

COL is collection of light

when 2 planets are separating from an aspect but both are aspecting a slowest planet if you compare all three.. that 3rd planet needs to receive both planets in her/his table of dignities