Should I try and get back together with him? Everything is changing signs

lux111

https://imgur.com/3yHu1nm

I’m really asking for someone to slap me here if it’s a no bc I can’t seem to wake up out of this fog. I need help. I miss my bf.

So first thing is that it’s quite an early ascendant, 4’59. I did ask “will we get back together” about 3 weeks ago and it didn’t seem yes then, but time has passed, things have changed.. slightly. It’s almost 5° so not under 3°. In that case I would see it as showing there are events yet to unfold.

Secondly, everything on cusps, I guess it shows everything is about to change. I’m Jupiter conj. Venus in 10th Sag, square moon, soon moving into Cap. which isn’t great but I will touch my Part of Fortune so it could be good news for work coming up

He is Mercury in intercepted Scorpio in the 9th, so he can’t ‘express’ the secrets or sex of Scorpio. He’s also in the via combusta. Mars has just entered Scorpio at 1’52° and is sneaking up behind him as he slowly starts to go direct again. In the other direction he’s heading straight for the sun. I don’t know what this means but it seems like some kind of trouble

His co-sig Sun is on the MC in Scorpio, 29’32°. Sun sextiles moon so there is still some affection and friendliness, but it doesn’t aspect any other inner planets.

The moon is moving away from the square with Venus and the exact sextile with the sun, and changing signs into Libra. Is it’s next aspect square Saturn?

Anyway I don’t know if this means no, or not yet, or if the sun-moon contact means yes

Please help

Also, I threw some stars in just for fun

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon is void, by very little, leaving the sextile with sun.
Mercury, him, does approach a trine with you as Neptune in ascendent.
So, you may get together again, but it will be him contacting you.

lux111

Moon is void, by very little, leaving the sextile with sun.
Mercury, him, does approach a trine with you as Neptune in ascendent.
So, you may get together again, but it will be him contacting you.

So the aspect perfects in 4° (next Thursday), which is the day Neptune goes direct.

He’s in a fixed sign in a cadent house. If I go off the applying planet only it’s impossible to tell. Jarjis says that if the planet being applied to is in a mutable sign in an angular house, each unit is a month. So he might contact me in 4 months? Bonatti says that if one is in an angular and one is cadent it’s months as well. However, Lily says the number of degrees until perfection in a cadent house = days.

Mercury conjuncts Jupiter 3rd January, which is the day I fly back from my Christmas break, but I’ll be in my fall in Cap. He conjuncts Neptune 4th April, but then he’ll be in his fall in Pisces

Yeah I know I’m down the rabbit hole
You’ve all been there

Last edited:

kalinka

If you want him back, then you have to put much efford in it. Moreover I wonder if you really want him back because Jupiter and Venus are receiving mercury in detriment and also moon loves mercury at this moment but soon she will enter into Libra, where she likewise is in mercury's detriment. You are very attracted to him and wants him as mate, for sure, since his Sun is received by Jupiter and Venus in Triplicity. So we can say that you want to be with him but you are very hurt and this negative feelings will get worse. He on the other hand, has still feelings for you but it seems he is also offended or angry currently. However Sun is going to enter into Jupiter's rulership, i.e. he will then "loves" you again. When we look at Saturn, the dispositor of marriage, then we see that both of you are not disinclined to refresh the relationship. So there is still this chance that you will get him back.

kalinka

I think you will have contact again in about 6 weeks. If we use venus for his "message", then venus will conjunct Jupiter in about 2-3 time units.

lux111

If you want him back, then you have to put much efford in it. Moreover I wonder if you really want him back because Jupiter and Venus are receiving mercury in detriment and also moon loves mercury at this moment but soon she will enter into Libra, where she likewise is in mercury's detriment. You are very attracted to him and wants him as mate, for sure, since his Sun is received by Jupiter and Venus in Triplicity. So we can say that you want to be with him but you are very hurt and this negative feelings will get worse. He on the other hand, has still feelings for you but it seems he is also offended or angry currently. However Sun is going to enter into Jupiter's rulership, i.e. he will then "loves" you again. When we look at Saturn, the dispositor of marriage, then we see that both of you are not disinclined to refresh the relationship. So there is still this chance that you will get him back.

Yeah he is negative just now

So in terms of answering the question, does it mean I can/should try now? ..or I should wait six weeks for him to contact me? We’ll both be overseas in 6 weeks

Last edited:

kalinka

Yeah he is negative just now

So in terms of answering the question, does it mean I can/should try now? ..or I should wait six weeks for him to contact me? We’ll both be overseas in 6 weeks

No, don't contact him. Let him contact you!

JUPITERASC

https://imgur.com/3yHu1nm

I’m really asking for someone to slap me here if it’s a no
bc I can’t seem to wake up out of this fog. I need help. I miss my bf.
So first thing is that it’s quite an early ascendant, 4’59.

I did ask “will we get back together” about 3 weeks ago

and it didn’t seem yes then,

but time has passed, things have changed..

slightly.
realistically THREE WEEKS BEFORE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION :smile:
is insufficinet time to have passed
before asking same question
early ascendant confirms too soon to re-ask that question
It’s almost 5° so not under 3°. In that case I would see it as showing there are events yet to unfold.

Secondly, everything on cusps, I guess it shows everything is about to change. I’m Jupiter conj. Venus in 10th Sag, square moon, soon moving into Cap. which isn’t great but I will touch my Part of Fortune so it could be good news for work coming up

He is Mercury in intercepted Scorpio in the 9th, so he can’t ‘express’ the secrets or sex of Scorpio. He’s also in the via combusta. Mars has just entered Scorpio at 1’52° and is sneaking up behind him as he slowly starts to go direct again. In the other direction he’s heading straight for the sun. I don’t know what this means but it seems like some kind of trouble

His co-sig Sun is on the MC in Scorpio, 29’32°. Sun sextiles moon so there is still some affection and friendliness, but it doesn’t aspect any other inner planets.

The moon is moving away from the square with Venus and the exact sextile with the sun, and changing signs into Libra. Is it’s next aspect square Saturn?

Anyway I don’t know if this means no, or not yet, or if the sun-moon contact means yes
Please help
Also, I threw some stars in just for fun

lux111

realistically THREE WEEKS BEFORE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION :smile:
is insufficinet time to have passed
before asking same question
early ascendant confirms too soon to re-ask that question

Yeah I get that but I understood it’s pretty much 3° or under to be too early.. I can see the chart kinda agrees with you though. I just feel so strongly (burning desire).. and I know a month-ish is minimal ask again time.. I thought it might be ok in that I’m asking if I should take action to try, and the other question was more just a fatalistic ‘whether we would get back together’ (basically if I just waited)

kalinka

I overlooked the fact that you asked that question onced before! The first chart shows always the truth! Re-asking that question after 3 weeks is too soon! However in that current chart the asc is at 4 Degree, so it is not "too early". You only reformulated your question but still it's the same question or rather the same matter. So it is still answered due to the first chart.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Yeah I get that but I understood it’s pretty much 3° or under to be too early..
I can see the chart kinda agrees with you though.
it’s 5°
not
'pretty much 3°'
and you noticed that the chart reflects that as well :smile:

I just feel so strongly (burning desire)..
and I know a month-ish is minimal ask again time..

I thought it might be ok

in that I’m asking if I should take action to try, and
the other question was
more just a fatalistic ‘whether we would get back together’

(basically if I just waited)
it's basically same question - waiting or not waiting :smile:

kalinka

If I look to your other threads I notice that you asked about Breakups and reconciliation multiple times this year. Was it always the same Guy? If yes, it seems to be an on-off-thing. This current chart does have the asc in aquarius in sidereal chart, which means that you not only have to try hard to get him back, moreover it shows a cat-and-mouse game. So if you will get back with him , you later will break up again and then come back again and so on.

lux111

Ok well I’ve asked a similar question every two or three months in the last year so should I go from the first one? Last October I asked if we were destined for a long term relationship. I meant longer than ‘another 12 months or so’. I guess no other chart will be valid if I’ve asked the same kind of question again
Will post

JUPITERASC

If I look to your other threads I notice that you asked
about Breakups and reconciliation multiple times this year.

Was it always the same Guy?
If yes, it seems to be an on-off-thing.

This current chart does have the asc in aquarius in sidereal chart, which means
that you not only have to try hard to get him back, moreover
it shows a cat-and-mouse game.
So if you will get back with him , you later will break up again
and then come back again and so on.
Ok well I’ve asked a similar question
every two or three months in the last year
so should I go from the first one?
Last October I asked if we were destined for a long term relationship.
I meant longer than ‘another 12 months or so’.
I guess no other chart will be valid if I’ve asked the same kind of question again
Will post
Exactly :smile:

kalinka

This issue about validation when reasking a question is debatable. I have noticed that the second, reasking chart, often shows the same outcome , even often with the same significators and aspects. However we always go with the first chart. The charts will get more invalid by reasking.

lux111

https://imgur.com/fhzS225

“Is our relationship destined for the long term?” (Meaning life partners) This is from last October
We’re Mercury and Jupiter conjunct, but in Scorpio, with Sun and Venus combust, and both via combusta, who are opposite Moon in Aries in 2nd. We both square L2 ruler Mars

Moon nears a conjunction with Uranus when it changes sign

Oh my god is there literally anything good in this chart?! 😆

It looks like an intense, dramatic, emotional and painful relationship that will last a bit longer but will eventually suddenly end

Actually at that time was not good for us so explains some of the turmoil in the chart

Anyway

What do you think

Last edited:

kalinka

“Is our relationship destined for the long term?” (Meaning life partners) This is from last October
We’re Mercury and Jupiter conjunct, but in Scorpio, with Sun and Venus combust, and both via combusta, who are opposite Moon in Aries in 2nd. We both square L2 ruler Mars

Oh my god is there literally anything good in this chart?! 😆

It looks like an intense, dramatic, emotional and painful relationship that will last a bit longer but will eventually suddenly end

Actually at that time was not good for us so explains some of the turmoil in the chart

Anyway

What do you think

Yep! sidereal ASC is also aquarius! Seems to be the tone of your relationship.

JUPITERASC

We’re Mercury and Jupiter conjunct, but in Scorpio, with Sun, Venus combust, and both via combusta, who are opposite Moon in Aries in 2nd. We both square L2 ruler Mars
Oh my god is there literally anything good in this chart?! ��
Anyway
What do you think
Yep! sidereal ASC is also aquarius! Seems to be the tone of your relationship.
we are a FREE online amateur learning forum :smile:

no need to pay anyone

and
there are beginners keen to practice their skills
by reading your chart
even if the question has been re-asked multiple times
This issue about validation when reasking a question is debatable. I have noticed that
the second, reasking chart, often shows the same outcome , even often with the same significators and aspects.
However we always go with the first chart.
The charts will get more invalid by reasking.