Donald Trump will be impeached.

Moondancing

Premium Member
How is the pollution of our shared environment, and the support of GMOs and bee-killing pesticides, "a job that needs doing"? He's totally in line with the Corporate takeover of America, which explains his "strength".
His much touted rapport with the brutal dictator of N. Korea has become a debacle. N. Korea is more dangerous than ever.

Then get a candidate that will get your job done. Don't destroy our current President to achieve your goals.

MD

leomoon

Hi AJ Astrology:

Our economy is determined a lot by how we perceive it's growth or lack of it and Trump has a great narrative in regards to our economic prosperity. For years I've been hearing that manufacturing is gone and will never come back. Trump runs on bringing companies back and has produced results.
Please list the companies he has brought back to the USA. :whistling: (or link of list) I'm very curious not knowing this as factual. I could only find rhetoric,

thank you,

leomoon

Thank you for the Link to the Washington Post article, but I cannot read on Wash.Post because of not being a subscriber and they only allow you to read a few per month. Is there a quote from the Post listing the actual companies that came back under Trump's auspices? I know Fact check.org has a very long explanation ref. Ford company and moving to Mexico, but I'm looking for actual companies which MOVED back from a foreign country which I do not think exists.

thanks for understanding;

Debra

Cold Fusion

Thank you for the Link to the Washington Post article, but I cannot read on Wash.Post because of not being a subscriber and they only allow you to read a few per month. Is there a quote from the Post listing the actual companies that came back under Trump's auspices? I know Fact check.org has a very long explanation ref. Ford company and moving to Mexico, but I'm looking for actual companies which MOVED back from a foreign country which I do not think exists.

thanks for understanding;

Debra

Did you try clearing your cookies, cache and restarting your web browser?

leomoon

Tried to but both my husband and I have the same results, only 4 articles per month unless one subscribes :(

Anyway, I think it's a lot like this one with the same info?

I cannot find where anything much is moving on his lofty promises:
from Politi-Fact: "We rate his promise In the Works" (2017?) .
and this:

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/trump-promised-to-bring-jobs-back-to-america-its-not-happening/

Moreover, the Reshoring Initiative data show fewer than 30,000 jobs that companies say they will relocate to the United States because of Mr. Trump’s tariffs on imported steel, aluminum, solar panels, washing machines and a variety of Chinese goods. Researchers at A. T. Kearney said last month that Mr. Trump’s trade policies, including tariffs, had pushed factory activity not to the United States but to low-cost Asian countries other than China, like Vietnam.
On Tuesday in Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump declared that his tariffs had turned things around for the domestic steel industry and that “now your business is thriving.” But manufacturers of primary metals, which include steel and aluminum, have added fewer than 15,000 jobs since Mr. Trump took office, with more than half of those gains coming before he imposed tariffs on foreign-made metals last year.

their summation opinion:
All of this means that it was never realistic to believe the President when he promised as a candidate to bring jobs back to the United States. In most cases, those jobs are gone and unlikely to come back. Of course, the President will never admit this and his supporters are going to continue to believe his lies about the rebirth American manufacturing.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Who knew, Washington Post skews the information they gain from Reshoring Initiative to favor Trump a bit Anyways, I'm really out of my depth and will be on my way.

Trump said he believed that the gain in manufacturing jobs “has a lot to do” with companies returning to the United States. It’s certainly an important factor, but not the only factor — and the trend started under Obama, even as it accelerated under Trump. The president should also note the storm clouds caused by his trade disputes in 2018. We are generally reluctant to let any president give themselves too much credit for the economy, but Trump can certainly claim some bragging rights. Besides, it’s not often that we find ourselves concluding that the president is mostly on target.

One Pinocchio

Cheers!
MD

david starling

Who knew, Washington Post skews the information they gain from Reshoring Initiative to favor Trump a bit Anyways, I'm really out of my depth and will be on my way.

Trump said he believed that the gain in manufacturing jobs “has a lot to do” with companies returning to the United States. It’s certainly an important factor, but not the only factor — and the trend started under Obama, even as it accelerated under Trump. The president should also note the storm clouds caused by his trade disputes in 2018. We are generally reluctant to let any president give themselves too much credit for the economy, but Trump can certainly claim some bragging rights. Besides, it’s not often that we find ourselves concluding that the president is mostly on target.

One Pinocchio

Cheers!
MD

When Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell both agree that he's totally off-target about his decision to cut and run, abandoning the fight in Syria and leaving it up to Turkey, something strange is going on.

leomoon

Mia Farrow whose son Ronan is "actually" a bonafide MENSA genius, commented on this tweet today from djt, one of many he posted. Quite a day for him today and actually all the past 10 days. Probably over 200 posts, but I'd need to count them to be certain.

This one, takes the cake! :biggrin: Seems to think he's the Wizard of Oz? "the Great and powerful Oz"

david starling

Mia Farrow whose son Ronan is "actually" a bonafide MENSA genius, commented on this tweet today from djt, one of many he posted. Quite a day for him today and actually all the past 10 days. Probably over 200 posts, but I'd need to count them to be certain.

This one, takes the cake! :biggrin: Seems to think he's the Wizard of Oz? "the Great and powerful Oz"

Wasn't there a line, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" when the Wizard was exposed as a fraud? :lol:

leomoon

Wasn't there a line, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" when the Wizard was exposed as a fraud?
Yep! :biggrin:

Chris Hayes MSNBC did his 10/7/19 "thing 1 and thing 2" today, and showed a whole slew of Fruedian slips by tRump, apparently nervous about the Impeachment to the extent he couldn't even read the prompters correctly. He kept calling himself and the GOP frauds. (see below)

check "Thing 2" its far funnier but you have to wait a few minutes after Thing 1 first : :w00t: (its worth it!)

"Human struggling & human smuggling" confused.
"My administration is fighting with everyone with all my heart, to relieve the pain we inflicted" (just a few )
"We will stop the de-frauding of all the people in our country" :bandit:

https://www.msnbc.com/all

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

Our economy is determined a lot by how we perceive it's growth or lack of it...

Hi Moondancing,

I don't think that's ever been the case, except in two circumstances.

The recession during the Bush Administration was caused by Capital reallocation, namely from the defense sector to other sectors of the economy. It would have lasted only a quarter, but the Media hyped it as Doom & Gloom and it lasted 8 months.

You have to understand the INF Treaty goes into effect, so Martin-Marietta and Boeing take a hit. Then the German Air Force gives up its Pershing IAs so Martin-Marietta takes another hit. Then Bush unilaterally withdrew the Lance missile system, so LMV and Martin-Marietta take a hit, especially since Bush cancelled the contract for the Pershing IIB follow-on to the Lance.

Then the Army is cut from 770,000 to 385,000 and the Air Force and Navy have plane and ship contracts cancelled and many other military contracts were cancelled.

That rolls downhill to suppliers of parts and supplies who have to lay off workers because the contracts were cancelled.

The Media made it out to be the next Great Depression and that just made things worse.

The 1952-53 Recession was the other.

When the Korean War starts in June 1950, it hasn't even been 4 years since rationing ended, so businesses and households are in a panic thinking the government is going to start rationing again.

Households are buying and hoarding sugar, flour, coffee and a bunch of other things and businesses are hoarding all metals, coal, rubber and other things because they think rationing is eminent.

Because of that, you have rampant Demand-pull Inflation running in excess of 10%.

Then the Federal Reserve stupidly thinks it can control Demand-pull Inflation by raising interest rates and all that did was throttle the economy and a recession started.

If Truman had come out and said there wasn't going to be any rationing, then the 1952-53 Recession would never have happened, but Truman wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

The last recession was also caused by Capital reallocation, except Capital wasn't being reallocated within the US, you had Capital Flight where Capital is being relocated outside the US, mainly in southeast Asia.

People are losing their jobs but finding other jobs, except those jobs didn't pay as much as their last job. Then job losses start piling up and then people can't pay their mortgages because they don't have jobs or their jobs don't pay enough to cover it and it goes downhill from there.

david starling

Pat Robertson: "Trump in grave danger" of losing his Heavenly Mandate! I didn't realize he had one. :lol:

More like one from.....................................the :devil:

Last edited:

ynnest

Pat Robertson: "Trump in grave danger" of losing his Heavenly Mandate! I didn't realize he had one. :lol:

More like one from.....................................the :devil:

The devil is actually a pretty nice guy if you care to look. He gave me a pizza with extra cheese last week and also made sure to fight of Jesus and his rat gang when they tried to steal from the poor.

Y

ynnest

He can do a lot for you preparatory to doing a lot TO you.

The devil is a counterforce to Jesus and his legions, who is Lucifer/Lucifers legions in disguise and the devil serves to balance the karma of their criminal acts. Its like giving criminals their fair punishment in court.

It is no coincidence why the truth of the devil has been distorted by these luciferian forces.

Y