Single Persons Bedroom

Bossette353

Aquarius Sun/Gemini Moon/ Sagittarius Ascendant

My room is decorated with various shades of green(my fave color). Somehow clutter finds its way in. I'm forever throwing things away. I can't stand to hold on to things that are not useful. Not much furnishings, except a bed, dresser, and nightstand. Lots of books on the floor next to my bed.

Attachments

• My Natal Chart.jpg
    My Natal Chart.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 26
  • My Natal Chart W Diff Style.jpg
    My Natal Chart W Diff Style.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 30

brooke24

Hi! Good question!

My room has been extremely immaculate since i was a child...i used to spend my Sundays as a kid rearranging all my furniture/dolls/knick nats etc..i loved it! I always wanted everything to look pretty and perfect..if anyone sat on my bed i would not be so happy as they left 'creases' !

Still the same now..i reorganize everything regularly..and never ever leave my bed unmade or clothes on the floor..its unthinkable to me! (Sun in Aries, moon Libra, Pis ascendant). Most Pisces ascendents would be messy i think..because they are just so fluid and easy going..wish i was more like that! I know a Pisces ascendant and they are VERY SLOPPY..!!!! Gross.

People do get annoyed by how clean and tidy i need everything but i think they also like it too..it gets them off their butt! Laziness is out of the question!! I must have heavy modifying aspects..but the libra moon i think is very strong in need for beauty

LovelyMissAries

Every single person in this forum: How does you bedroom look like? Why? Write your risign sign, sun and moon. If you have very much of some element, house or sign mention it!

Feel free to post photos even if the room is messy.

/Virgo Risign, Cleaning right now.

What a good question! My bedroom has a bunch of Papaya art hanging on the walls, and an inspiration board. I used to have a Robert Pattinson poster on the wall but have since outgrown Thighlight and stuck to art canvasases. I also used to make my own posters and hang them, like repeating a Walt Whitman quote and having the center of it be a peace sign. My room was very colorful but afterawhile it made me feel immature. I had a matching nightstand set and furniture (all white) with a Zen display on one of them and a small corner for my candles and Buddha statues. Now, the walls were my favorite canvases lol but the floor was often used as a super-sized shelf, and the tops of my dressers cluttered with this and that. I was never concerned about my room being clean, figured I'd get it done when I wanted to. Not like the mess was going anywhere. I'm a germaphobe in other people's homes though lol.

Gemini ASC
Aries Sun
Taurus Moon

@Brooke24 - My mom has a Libra moon and Aries sun and she is the SAME WAY. It drives me absolutely crazy 'cause she refuses to say we're "done" cleaning my room until I've scrubbed EVERY nook and cranny, every faucet lining, smudge, hair MUST be gone. Her room is immaculate though.

Last edited:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

My bedroom is SOOO PISCES RISING. My colors are aqua and lavendar.
I have pictures of water color fish art in nice bright colors. I have candles in great scents all over.....tho they rarely get to burn. I save them for romantic moments and the Virgo in me is very picky so it's been a few years. I profected to a Venus ruled year last birthdate so hopefully that will change soon. lol. I remain quite typically Jupiter ruled Pisces optimistic! :love:

jangle

sun- Cap
moon- Gem
asc- Aqu

I am single, have never shared a room or living situation with an SO.

My entire life, my room as been a complete and utter **** show - mostly I have a lot of clothes (aquarius rising) that are all over the floor. But every 6 months or so I would totally organize, to a point of obsession. I always have many knick knacks that I 'organize' but others might view it as chaotic.

In my new apartment my bedroom is all neutral tones - white, beige, taupe and cream. I keep it immaculately clean BUT behind my closet door is where the disaster hides.

Whenever I have someone sleep over, I hide everything in the closet. This is probably symbolic of something as I am eternally single ;)

airy

My room...there's not much to it, really. White walls. A large bed with a white duvet, colored by rainbow spirals with a stuffed animal here and there. A TV. Two pieces of furniture with drawers. It's often slightly cluttered, but never over the top. I like to keep it as minimal as possible, if I could I'd take more stuff out of it. I hardly feel like my room reflects me, I don't pay much attention to it since it likely won't ever look the way I desire it to. I am an Aquarius Sun, Taurus Moon with a Pisces Rising.

My room is meh... the only thing of actual significance is a hanging that my soul mate left behind when she passed away, other than that i have a computer, a bit messy too but clean.
I also don't live in my own house, that would make a difference.

Cancer sun.
Aries Moon

kimbsg

I'm a Scorpio sun, Gemini moon, and Pisces rising. Right now my "room" is not exactly the way I would have it if I were in a permanent living situation. But I just have to go with it the way it is now. It might seem like an overused phrase, but... "organized mess" seems fitting. There's a lot of stuff everywhere, and like items are sitting together on shelves, but it doesn't look well organized. At all.

I have a full clothes basket and then next to it is a pile of clothes that I've worn this week but I'm convinced aren't dirty and I will wear again. Not neatly folded, just laying there. Lol. I have a bookshelf with a ton of stuff on top of it with no real rhyme or reason to be placed together. The books are all organized nicely, but everything on the shelves below are just kinda put there because I don't have much room and I want them to be accessible.

Usually I would have posters and art that my friend made me hanging on my walls, but I don't really want to go to the effort to put them up here since, as I said, this living situation is temporary. I also have a lot of empty bottles of pop sitting around, and boxes that I haven't broken down yet, because I haven't taken out the recycling in awhile. So I guess my room is a bit cluttered with stuff that I can get rid of, but just haven't felt the desire to yet.

Oh yeah, I also keep my pet fish in my room, who I love and has been with me for about 2 years now. Seems to fit me as a Pisces rising... I love having aquatic but low maintenance pets. Like betta fish. I think next pet I get is going to be an axolotl. :joyful: