His feelings stopped to me?

gizela

Does his feeling totally stopped and he would not like have any relations?
no sympathy, liking me not thinking positive, not missing me?

Attachments

• feel.png
    feel.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 67

Januarystorm

no i dont think his feelings stopped to you

you are mercury, he is jupiter- they are approaching a trine- the moon is there as well too

from what i can tell- perhaps he has been thinking more of himself? are you in the habit of disappearing completely after a fight- in a way that no one can find you -literally your just gone?it could also be that maybe he has been feeling drained from work? work has got him a bit foggy? absent-minded? have you been a bit mean, or harsh towards him, especially using mean words, calling him names etc, verbally being rude to him or something like that?

there is also the venus in aries trining him after mercury has...dont know what i can say about that really, perhaps some more knowledgeable astrologers can explain it

gizela

he just stopped talking to me when i wrote to him some words
yes
but do not know exactly how to interpret
if he wanted just sex
if he told true but thought i did not trust him(iu started at this moment he stopped..little before)
or... he thought i am to "engage" too much..i think something from this

gizela

hm no we did not talk about some men interested me(here)
maybe later when he stopped he saw some photos from hiking...
but generally no..

rafaella

Does his feeling totally stopped and he would not like have any relations?
no sympathy, liking me not thinking positive, not missing me?

is this an ex?

You got mutual reception between Mars and Mer 1st and 11th houses. Strong reception. Mars opposes Jup. Whatever Mars is might be getting in the way. Is there a friend or a group that has caused this rift?

You said something about a hiking group? Did this cause issues?

Jup is rx and Mer will aspect it, so he is not gone. Bu Jup is in detriment of Mercury and rx. So he is not wanting to seek you out, won't be running after you. I also not sure he likes you as much as you would like. But Sun is in sign of Venus, physical interest but again, its not something one can build anything on.

Mars/Jup is concerning, I think you might even have an argument, but you will have a chance to clear things with him.

let us know what happens, :)

gizela

we met together quite often by few weeks , was romance etc..
now nothing finished this
i just wrote him some words and he stopped...
than he sent me something after some time some phrase like i was good memory

but i would like to know why he stopped talking and want to ask him,but do not believe he will tell me in eyes..

ok,so he is not interested me anymore as i understand..
even if i would like to have 'normal' relations (just to not fight etc) not possible to meet..?

haha maybe he prefer i running him maybe he is this type of men..:p

gizela

is this an ex?

You got mutual reception between Mars and Mer 1st and 11th houses. Strong reception. Mars opposes Jup. Whatever Mars is might be getting in the way. Is there a friend or a group that has caused this rift?

Jup is rx and Mer will aspect it, so he is not gone. Bu Jup is in detriment of Mercury and rx. So he is not wanting to seek you out, won't be running after you. I also not sure he likes you as much as you would like. But Sun is in sign of Venus, physical interest but again, its not something one can build anything on.

Mars/Jup is concerning, I think you might even have an argument, but you will have a chance to clear things with him.

ok thanks
so maybe we will meet together and speak normally after almost one month..

gizela

is this an ex?

here additional charts
https://ibb.co/gDFS1rR
https://ibb.co/2WCn6wx

I know my feelings stronger probably, but ...if he has some positive syympathy etc..and meet give just hand and hug before i back to my country

and his: https://ibb.co/Hzsm869

gizela

is this an ex?

i generally want to know if his fascination totally stopped;)
i do not expect strong feelings;)

i think to sent him something to day to ask about clear answer...because i cannot focus on many things maybe will help me this in the future with another people..
in face 2 face he would not answer i think..maybe he wil write

rafaella

i generally want to know if his fascination totally stopped;)
i do not expect strong feelings;)

i think to sent him something to day to ask about clear answer...because i cannot focus on many things maybe will help me this in the future with another people..
in face 2 face he would not answer i think..maybe he wil write

yes ask him directly if you need to know. I can't tell you more than I have already. He wanted physical relationship, probably nothing too serious.

ellie04

This chart is so similar to mine except I'm Sag Jupiter in 1H and he's Aries Mercury in my 5th house. I also asked a similar qn to yours.

@ rafaella
Does this chart show Mercury likes Jupiter? And what does it mean when Mars/Mercury has strong mutual reception?

gizela

i sent him message late evening yesterday
he saw but no answer..so far so do not think he will answer

so the true is he thought probably about sex...;/