Will my son be able to regrow fingers?

Scorpionstar

Scorpionstar,

Your son will learn to adjust. He is very young and resilient.

And in the distant future, there will be bionic replacements at some point. Children who have lost their hands have bionic replacements that work like real hands.

My concern is for your health and stability. You will not be helping him if you emotionally send him the message that he is horribly damaged.

And it won't be helpful to him if this rift between you and the inlaws grows deeper and more bitter.

Please take some of the advice given already and get some therapy to help you cope and it will improve his life tremendously.

He is young enough to learn how to adapt and do everything he will need to do just fine. Have some faith. :love:

Thank you everyone..I am kind of coming to senses and like I mentioned I am aware that everyone thinks I am crazy..we did some therapy in his hospital stay but again I am not comfortable with the idea of acceptance of his accident..he keep asking why our hands are fine and he asks me if the baby inside my womb has fine hands..I can explain to him what happened to him but I can’t explain why it happened to him :(

Scorpionstar

Lord of 10th house is mars A. it is peregrine B. it makes no major aspects to your L5(son) then Mars will enter libra where it is out of hope.
MH is in critical degree late sco.
Nothing is there to support your wish

even if you take the treatment as 2nd house as derived 10th house from 5th
Neptune is ion MH (idealistic or illustion). and Moon is heading directly to oppose jupiter and there is venus interference on top

it is not just regrowing a finger it is regrowing a finger with muscles and nerves. we are not there to grow limbs.

Yes I understand that...my first issue was that doctor cut his fingers saying the bones may have been straight. And not bend.which was weird because now they say may be he will need another surgery in 5 years for rest of the fingers as they may not bend either with growth

leomoon

Thank you everyone..I am kind of coming to senses and like I mentioned I am aware that everyone thinks I am crazy..we did some therapy in his hospital stay but again I am not comfortable with the idea of acceptance of his accident..he keep asking why our hands are fine and he asks me if the baby inside my womb has fine hands..I can explain to him what happened to him but I can’t explain why it happened to him

I just re-read this - and want to say, that "depending" upon your spiritual beliefs, perhaps just to say something along the lines of "God knows you are a special little boy, who can help others out there in the world you will come to know either in school or play - who has something they wish was different for them. Because you are special and so smart (as he asked about the new baby) - God knows this ahead of time what our needs are, and sees you as that special person who can work on his behalf.

Anyway, that came to me, as something I might come up with if need be.

I recall my youngest daughter, (who died at age 31 with mental illness) was extremely sensitive as a child, and made friends with another girl in school who was horribly disfigured at birth. It never made a difference, and today I see this same girl is married with a nice family of her own (on FB)

Some of us are simply different for reasons unknown to us right now. But if you have faith in anything higher then us, perhaps you can lean on that faith and get the answers you need to help your little one.

Love and hugs to you. I'm sure it will all work out for you and him.:love: Congratulations on the new baby too.