How does my ex feel for me?

scahm

So you and he separated because of life style differences?

Yes. We were long distance for some time due to my career, which also contributed to it - he wanted someone who was around all of the time. I couldn't adjust to the small town life he had, and he didn't really want to move to the city with me. I did my best to compromise but it ultimately pushed him away to someone else.

ElenaJ

Libra needs the partner. They don't do well with long distance relationships.
But it doesn't look like he's found his match, she may be just the rebound from you.
And she is set up to receive a big disappointment.

scahm

Libra needs the partner. They don't do well with long distance relationships.
But it doesn't look like he's found his match, she may be just the rebound from you.
And she is set up to receive a big disappointment.

That's interesting - I'd have never thought that with him being in Venus's sign.

ElenaJ

He's in her sign, and that's why they are together at the moment at least.
Where is she? Her natural house, in the sign of the virgin, opposing Neptune in his 7th. Is this a candidate for marriage?
We haven't mentioned the moon yet.
Located in the 8th house (sexual affairs?), in the sign of scorpio (sex), which is not a strong sign for moon. And it is in exactly the degree of the nodes.
This is a situation where you querent have no control, the outset is already destined in some way (don't ask how, it isn't known).
Here too, the nodes lie across the axis of the 4th/10th and repeat the idea of home/career conflict. (remember to enter the south node).
The Venus/neptune opposition squares the nodes.

scahm

He's in her sign, and that's why they are together at the moment at least.
Where is she? Her natural house, in the sign of the virgin, opposing Neptune in his 7th. Is this a candidate for marriage?
We haven't mentioned the moon yet.
Located in the 8th house (sexual affairs?), in the sign of scorpio (sex), which is not a strong sign for moon. And it is in exactly the degree of the nodes.
This is a situation where you querent have no control, the outset is already destined in some way (don't ask how, it isn't known).
Here too, the nodes lie across the axis of the 4th/10th and repeat the idea of home/career conflict. (remember to enter the south node).
The Venus/neptune opposition squares the nodes.

I still don't understand the significance of her being in Virgo opposing Neptune - someone innocent who's about to face delusion? Does this opposition squaring the nodes mean that she'll face the same conflict as I regarding the career/home issue?

Is the moon meant to signify what is to come then? Is this insinuating an affair between me and him? Or simply my mindset?

Please forgive all the questions, I'm just trying to learn and don't feel competent enough to understand this analysis yet.

ElenaJ

I still don't understand the significance of her being in Virgo opposing Neptune - someone innocent who's about to face delusion?

Not innocent, but facing disappointment, delusion, under illusion. As well as deceptive.

Does this opposition squaring the nodes mean that she'll face the same conflict as I regarding the career/home issue?

Could be, yes.

Is the moon meant to signify what is to come then?

Yes.

Is this insinuating an affair between me and him? Or simply my mindset?

No.Saturn is in your house of self undoing, and makes no aspects.
Although the moon will sextile Saturn so there is a possibility. I don't want to give you any groundless hopes.

Please forgive all the questions, I'm just trying to learn and don't feel competent enough to understand this analysis yet.

That's what the forum is for!

scahm

To provide an update, he and his girlfriend actually just got married but he continues to stalk my social media activity. Weird behaviour on his wedding day, but perhaps it's nothing more than fleeting curiosity on his part.

leomoon

Trying my hand at this chart:

I put you (Querant) in the hidden 12th as Saturn square the Sun (him) in the 8th a house connected with manipulations and other's assets.
I put the fiance or wife, as Venus in the 7th house of contractual marriage and sextile to the Moon which may suggest he is weighing his options, thinking of how to fit you into the 3some equation. Note that the Sun in the 8th is also square Pluto 12th)

Venus (her) is part of a Yod
which includes the Moon (answer) and Mars (action possibly the photos you've been noticing)

upload png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Should we take Venus as the new entry, in the 7th which is his house, and she approaches a trine to Jupiter, ruler of marriage/legal matters and his 4th of endings?
So he ends up literally with her?

PS. moon exactly squares the Nodes.

knowledge

My most recent ex recently got engaged to the woman that he left me for and I cannot bring myself to stop thinking about him - it's almost as though I'm reliving the hurt of him leaving me again. I want to be really clear that I have no intention of ever reaching out to him or jeopardising his relationship, but I can't help but feel curious about what he thinks of me or how he feels for me - oddly, he continues to keep tabs on my life through social media.

I'm in my 12th house of self-undoing, which makes sense to me - I haven't been doing very well lately, but I wonder if this chart gives any indication of his mindset?

Thank you.

The man/sun has just separated from you by a square (may be he had an argument with you in a short time with in 10 days or hrs of the chart). Because you are the Saturn and you are moving slowly. If you presist soon you will be confronted by his partner in 25 units by a square. She will fight to you soon.

knowledge

There are some fictations lies within the L1 that I can see...which the new woman opposes very much and because of this she will reach out to you soon for a confrontation.