what's an indicator of low intelligence in a chart?

conspiracy theorist

There must be right and wrong answers to questions of morality and values that potentially fall within the purview of science. On this view, some people and cultures will be right (to a greater or lesser degree), and some will be wrong, with respect to what they deem important in life.

With love in every stitch,
Pisces Mercury

The rubber hits the road when you read charts. Analyse these 4 charts and their mercury's and explain how they lack in logic and rationality as a result of this condition. Don't tell me about their sociability or emotional strength because that is not what you are advancing with your "argument".

What? How is that not what I am advancing with my argument?

How many times do I have to explain what I said before you understand?

How about this.

The moon acts as a mechanism of sorts, its only function is to distract and influence our rational thinking/logic (mercury)

We constantly are using both our mercury and our moon.

Which means that those celebrities got where they did because there mercuries AND their moons were both especially strong. Think of it like this:

WEAKLINGS in personality: People whose moon is dominated by water. Doesnt matter how good there mercury or anything else is in there charts. These are the loners of society, the anxiety ridden.

AVERAGES in personality: Those whose moon is dominated by earth, fire, or air. However these peoples mercury will be weak, otherwise they would be in the following tier below.

ABOVE AVERAGES in personality: Those whose moon is dominated by earth, fire, or air. These people also have strong mercuries.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Neptune in Cap is better than Neptune in Sag but it's like that for the whole Cap Neptune generation.

However Uranus conjuncting Netune is a huge plus. They both ruin you in similar ways liie making you an escapist, however Uranus adds originality and uniqueness which is opposite to what Neptune does.

It's good that Neptune is in your 5th H when it comes to creativity at least (for love they say it's better to go with your 7th H.. I have Neptune in my 7th H so for me it's better to go with my 5th H but I'm going always for the perfect mix if both of them anyway lol).

I'll say it again you don't look stupid/retarted maybe a mental escapist.
If you find the way to make a reality the things you are thinking/visualising then it's a blessing (unless they are nasty things). That's always my worry whenever Neptune is involved. It gives creative/artistic talents but it's like it sabotages itself by its passivity and inabillity to transform it into something practical. So Neptune's otherwordly talents end up being wasted with the native having this "magic" inside him but doesn't know how to share it with the world.

I think you know more or less how Netune and Uranus work in your case since whatever you're saying indicates their energy on your Mercury.
I have both when it comes to relationships and others and I feel them both too.
Thwmey both suck but I'm thankful for Uranus in there at the same time.
Since I was a child, being a dreamer and an idealist have been heavy problems for me. At some point I almost got to the point of solipsism. I tend to be in another world rather than Earth, but I've done A LOT of work on myself to get to a point where I can put some of my visions into reality. That took a lot of work I can't understate, but I've definitely made that progress

A theme for me was always having ideas, but not having the resources or energy or ability to turn them into reality, so I see what you're saying. The idea come easy, the inspiration is never amiss, but there has to be work done to actually make these things come out of the mental world and into the physical world. There was a stage in which I was completely enveloped in my mental world and nothing was getting done in the physical world

Also thank you lol. I admit I was joking earlier in the thread, but I don't think I fit conventional standards of intelligence at aleast

Lykanized

What? How is that not what I am advancing with my argument?

How many times do I have to explain what I said before you understand?

How about this.

The moon acts as a mechanism of sorts, its only function is to distract and influence our rational thinking/logic (mercury)

We constantly are using both our mercury and our moon.

Which means that those celebrities got where they did because there mercuries AND their moons were both especially strong. Think of it like this:

WEAKLINGS in personality: People whose moon is dominated by water. Doesnt matter how good there mercury or anything else is in there charts. These are the loners of society, the anxiety ridden.

AVERAGES in personality: Those whose moon is dominated by earth, fire, or air. However these peoples mercury will be weak, otherwise they would be in the following tier below.

ABOVE AVERAGES in personality: Those whose moon is dominated by earth, fire, or air. These people also have strong mercuries.
Why are you so invested in this theory? You're getting angry and trust me, those fumes are radiating from the computer screen. It's very revealing

conspiracy theorist

Would love to see someone actually even try to disprove anything I said. All ive seen so far is some people claiming that they already have when they havent at all.

See problematic evidence here.

Stated argument - Water Mercuries lack in logic and rationality
Examples given - Water Mercuries who are eminent thinkers neither lacking in logic nor rationality.

Here is your "anything"

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

I think it depends who is looking at the person and how that person "sees" you. For instance, a Mercury in Pisces (can never find keys, misplaces things), a Capricorn could find that person to be an unorganized head case. For someone else who is less grounded, they may find Mercury in Pisces to be downright brilliant. So it's hard to make a generalization in my opinion. :)

I definately agree with this.
But what if it's something obvious to all. the people who know that person?
I'm talking about those cases.