Significator cazimi means ?

Chrysalis

If a significator is cazimi what is this saying about them?

In a chart about if someone's missing them L7 mercury is @15'27 libra in 7th house, sun@15'35.

So L7 is in their own house,cazimi and only reception by term from jupiter.

So the sun's basically recharging mercury is it ?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

A significator cazimi is not good, im just looking through an old recent chart i did for a friend where her boyfriend has gone and left her again and she wanted to know if he'd return.

L1 merc cazimi, L7 Jupiter 29degrees, the day she asked her head was not in a good place she'd been crying most of the day.

So this cazimi must be like an extra powerful combustion effect its having.

Chrysalis

Hi Chrysalis:

According to Lilly, Cazimi makes the planet "wondrous strong". (I don't have the book with me at the moment so can't give a page number)

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

Yes i've read that before, but in this instance it doesn't seem to be the case.

She wasn't and still isn't strong at all, he's the one who has power over her and not the other way around.

So not too sure on the "wondrous strong" meaning here.

In the chart moons also on Algol that's how bad her head was at the time.

tikana

A significator cazimi is not good, im just looking through an old recent chart i did for a friend where her boyfriend has gone and left her again and she wanted to know if he'd return.

L1 merc cazimi, L7 Jupiter 29degrees, the day she asked her head was not in a good place she'd been crying most of the day.

So this cazimi must be like an extra powerful combustion effect its having.

wait wait .. cazimi is good.. i need to see the chart..

Chrysalis

astro_2gw_will_luke_return_to_h.62456.21293 (2).jpg

10 characters.

Chrysalis

Yes i know its a No i told her its a No.....

BUT can you not see her/merc is cazimi sun ? So cazimi as strength in this instance doesn't make sense....it seems more like an absolute and utter combustion of her state of mind at the time.

Chrysalis

Whats the q on 2nd chart

Ive started using morinus now, so jst wanted to give the slight variation on the charts...both same charts/question.

I personally prefer morinus.

You can see ive also added antiscion points on the 2nd chart and you can see L7 jupiters is directly on 10th cusp...using the wholesign cusp.

Last edited:

tikana

Ive started using morinus now, so jst wanted to give the slight variation on the charts...both same charts/question.

You can see ive also added antiscion points on the 2nd chart and you can see L7 jupiters is directly on 10th cusp...using the wholesign cusp.

gimme 1o mns

tikana

okay what is the querent is asking? what is the exact question.

remember that cazimi is NOT essential dignity but accidental

Chrysalis

okay what is the querent is asking? what is the exact question.

remember that cazimi is NOT essential dignity but accidental

Her EXACT question was will dickhe@d come back to her ?...well okay not in so many words.

She asked if he's gonna come back ?

They were living together and once again he's up n left n told her he needs space.

tikana

Her EXACT question was will dickhe@d come back to her ?...well okay not in so many words.

She asked if he's gonna come back ?

They were living together and once again he's up n left n told her he needs space.

well cazimi means she is better off without him
that d*ckhead is in his own 12th house and dragging her into her 6th and his 12th
he doesnt give a **** about her
look at the moon - she is a mess emotionally

Chrysalis

well cazimi means she is better off without him
that d*ckhead is in his own 12th house and dragging her into her 6th and his 12th
he doesnt give a **** about her
look at the moon - she is a mess emotionally

Hmm yes could be ...but im not too sure, as she's really insecure and needy and truthfully this is whats made him run he feels like he can't breath.
So she doesn't feel like she's better off without him, she'd take him back yesterday.

Or are we saying the charts just giving her advice that she's best off without him ?

Yes moons totally messed up and on Algol, also asc/dc is on aldebarán/antares.

This is a total dead end no going back chart....she don't wanna believe it though.

tikana

Hmm yes could be ...but im not too sure, as she's really insecure and needy and truthfully this is whats made him run he feels like he can't breath.
So she doesn't feel like she's better off without him, she'd take him back yesterday.

Or are we saying the charts just giving her advice that she's best off without him ?

Yes moons totally messed up and on Algol, also asc/dc is on aldebarán/antares.

This is a total dead end no going back chart....she don't wanna believe it though.

yeah .. well the problem is moon is in in 12th house of sorrows
he is not coming back he is going from libra to scorpio in his 12th
meh
his problem