I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

What are you talking about? Lol

He means we are like Bridget Jones on steroids lol

My relations with my guy has came to a head. I had to sabotage it to break free, doesn't hurt any less tho. It hurts more cos the passion hasn't been quenched!!

N BTW, either way with our square, someone leaves frustrated, I think. If he liked you more, you'd be hurting etc

Blaze

Account Closed
CT, you need airplane money? I've got some for ya man. Travel around a bit, get to know some of these ladies. Wear a jock-strap btw.

:whistling:

I just mean what if he says we can't keep having a fling then what? I mean would a man really turn down sex?

Yes a man who just wants sex will turn down sex if you give him drama. He may do this because eithher he truly doesnt care, or he cares but still cant be bothered. he may get try to pretend one last time even, but a man will walk away if he isnt happy.

Blaze

Account Closed
Cos youre in jamaica n I can't have you??

I know :(

Ya know blue...I could fly you out to him. It'd be hotter than a volcano upon meeting though. Please bring fire-extinguishers for later. :devil:

I don't know what is it with April 87 m8

Just caught this.

Ever take a hard astro look? Maybe the planets around that time make some good aspects with your own, bruh.

CT, you need airplane money? I've got some for ya man. Travel around a bit, get to know some of these ladies. Wear a jock-strap btw.

:whistling:

nah see, you cant just travel about cos ou wanna meet ladies (well you can but you know what i mean.) in my head, a man would only fly to see me because we just had to see if our souls were destined to meet/collide/bang....lol

Blaze

Account Closed
nah see, you cant just travel about cos ou wanna meet ladies (well you can but you know what i mean.) in my head, a man would only fly to see me because we just had to see if our souls were destined to meet/collide/bang....lol

Mm, Mm. So you want him tied up in rope and delivered? We can ship him over in about a day.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm kidding CT, don't lock yourself up in your radio tower!

I did a quick scan of the synastry and yep, it checks out well.

Hmm, neat. It's destiny m8.