Star Wars: Astrological theory (For fun)

Imperial1922

Hey guys, so I was recently looking into the star wars movies and I decided to make a thread about the star wars characters and their astrological placements. I usually do this when it comes to shows and its fun thinking about what astrological placements they have.. any who any thoughts are open!

I'll start with luke Skywalker!
He would have
Sun-Cancer
Moon-sagittarius
Mercury-Cancer
Venus-Cancer
Mars-Libra

Han solo
Sun-Scorpio
Moon-Aries
Mercury-Scorpio
Venus-Libra
Mars-Aries

Princess Lea
Sun-Pisces
Moon-Libra
Mercury-Aries
Venus-Aquarius
Mars-Libra

Now these ones im personally getting into more depth since there is alot going on with them imo, im expecting more adjustment from the community with the heroes mainly.

Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker:
Sun-Libra (He is seen as the chosen one to bring balance to the force)
Moon-Cancer (very emotional moon, its at its place, he is always is distress, cares for his mother deeply, and loses padme because of those emotions.always loses some woman figure in his life.)
Mercury- Scorpio (in a fixed mercury makes a perfect match for vader,his thoughts about power and being betrayed)
Venus- Cancer (once again, makes his over protectiveNess towards padme)
Mars- Pisces (Easily influenced by Palpatine, has alot of anger built up and dosent know how to use it, believes he is doing the right thing, even though he dosent notice he is being the very thing he swore to destroy to bring balance)

Palpatine-
Sun-Virgo (very quiet, analytical, and keeps things to himself)
Moon- Capricorn (Practical, plays with the emotions of others, and very sadistic)
Mercury-Virgo (only this placement would give the ability to wage a war that was all just an inside job and controlled both sides, thus far making a huge plan to get into power)
Venus-Scorpio (he aint exactly sexy lmao, but he knows how to seduce anakin to the dark side, he is seen by anakin as a good friend)
Mars-Capricorn (immensive drive and stamina to endure it all, and to manage to get where he wanted to go.)

What do you guys think? I know there could be something different in star wars universe but honestly this is what I came up with. Do you agree with what I made? You may adjust to whatever you wish, especially if you are a star wars fan yourself.

Kitchy

Banned
I think Luke is a Pisces for some reason - easily giving in to people he loves/admires. Maybe Mars or Moon in 4th house - cuz the Cancer definitely shows up - defender of history and lineage.

His admiration and tolerance and acceptance of wisdom for old folks and lesser minded people is very Piscean.

Kitchy

Banned
Umbra Penumbra and the mystic realism of the dark and light side.

Perhaps Lucas finished his brilliance around the time this song came out -

Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM9V14hiSZ0&list=PLjw9pdSQ4sqsBHfKZH2gT3SgzBANZ0ltP

Looking at it from Lucas' 5th house creations in his chart - and every character as a player on that turned house stage might provide some insight.

When Star Wars came out in 1977, I was 16 and it was on my first date that I saw the original. Stood in line for 2 hours with a boy I discovered I didn't like too much, only to be transfixed by The Force.

My favorite line from Empire Strikes Back -

Darth Vader - "but you are not a Jedi yet..."

We must visit Luke's 10th house father parent leader to see what on earth would make him cut his own son's arm off - flesh of my flesh -

Lucas 5th house ruled by Sun - Lucas' creation Luke - his 'child' 5th of 5th = 10th house - ruled by Saturn.

xoxo

Attachments

• astro_2atw_01_george_lucas.65019.6347.jpg
    astro_2atw_01_george_lucas.65019.6347.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 16

Cold Fusion

Palpatine-
Sun-Virgo (very quiet, analytical, and keeps things to himself)
Moon- Capricorn (Practical, plays with the emotions of others, and very sadistic)
Mercury-Virgo (only this placement would give the ability to wage a war that was all just an inside job and controlled both sides, thus far making a huge plan to get into power)
Venus-Scorpio (he aint exactly sexy lmao, but he knows how to seduce anakin to the dark side, he is seen by anakin as a good friend)
Mars-Capricorn (immensive drive and stamina to endure it all, and to manage to get where he wanted to go.)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=689924&postcount=14