Keanu Reeves relationships

Erickaf

I have always been pretty intrigued by this actor. He is handsome, rich and successful yet has been through so much tragedy. Father abandoned him and his family when he was young, his girlfriend died and daughter as well. I wonder now that he is almost 50 will he marry or find a life partner?
Chiron on his DESC is very interesting, he has suffered a lot in relationships. And it opposes his Sun, Mercury, Uranus and ASC, yikes!:eek: And Chiron is making a return to his natal Chiron. Though Uranus will square his natal Venus, perhaps bringing him some instability in relationship but unexpected as well. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• keanu.jpg
    keanu.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 108

serafin5

Honestly Erickaf I have always been intrigued by Keanu myself as we are the same age I have been following his movies/career since he started. And I was aware of all the tragedies too. I read an article about how close he was with his sister and she was (I believe) fatally ill, this was many years ago now and I'm ashamed to say I didn't follow up on that. He has been so private about his personal life I started to suspect him of perhaps unconventional sexual proclivities, if you know what I mean?!?! To me he is quite a mystery.

Thank you!
S5

Erickaf

Yep! I noticed in some interviews he is sooo uncomfortable being asked about his private life. I wonder though if he is the kind of guy you date and when things get serious he gets scared of the commitment?

serafin5

Yep! I noticed in some interviews he is sooo uncomfortable being asked about his private life. I wonder though if he is the kind of guy you date and when things get serious he gets scared of the commitment?

I wondered that too. It's my understanding that Virgo's, along with Sagittarius and Aquarius, are a bit more prone to bachelorhood (and spinsterhood ?). And he is a double Virgo, is he not? However, I assume his Cancer Moon mellows him out a bit. Obviously, I need to look at the whole chart to do this properly but I don't have much time.

Interesting thread! Thank you...
S5

hermetic

Jupiter ruler of 7th is with Algol here, I think that shouldn't be overseen. Other than that by looking at the chart I'd say two marriages are possible, but one should look more in progressions and solar arcs to make some predictions, transits alone are never enough. I see on the first glance that solar arc Moon is nearing natal Sun, in a few years perhaps when this aspect activates. But a more detailed analysis should be done for this.

Erickaf

I have noticed some of his girlfriends of the past have moved on and married. For example: Charlize Theron, Amanda De Cadenet and Claire Forlani. Makes me wonder if Keanu's emotions are fickle?
He has said he wants to start a family before. I hope it works out for him.

sp1ca

he's my all-time favourite guy. =) probably, because he puts a couple of planets in my 7th house. =)
having his moon and venus in cancer, I assume he really wants a family. he even mentioned himself, "maybe because of the situation of my parents I can't..." settle down easily. =)

Attachments

• astro__keanu.jpg
    astro__keanu.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 42

MaybeNow

by the way, his chiron conjuncts his descendant =)
What does that mean?

Anything in his chart to indicate he might be gay or bi?

I think he's a workaholic so anyone else would have to be very independent with a life of her own OR go everywhere with him since that's the only way they'd be together.

Claire19

He is so yin with no yang influences at all and with those Cancer planets would be sensitive and rather nurturing. Definitely a family type person. His Virgo Sun would incline him to be fussy and rather critical. I doubt he is bi but whether he is actually gay, hard to say. But not a macho man in my opinion.

sp1ca

according to his transits and progressions he may find a partner soon. :whistling: actually if what I read on the internet about relationship-timing is true, he is finding a partner, 100%. he has all the signs.

sp1ca

What does that mean?

Anything in his chart to indicate he might be gay or bi?

I think he's a workaholic so anyone else would have to be very independent with a life of her own OR go everywhere with him since that's the only way they'd be together.

that means, he has problems when it comes to relationships, also he can give good advices to other people about their relationships.

I also think he's a workaholic. :D the problem is he attracts and/or likes cancer-pisces type girls (or people). I think if he finds the right person that he can trust and love, not as a friend but as someone special, then he will cling on to this person. XD

I think noone can say if someone's bi or gay or straight by charts. ^^" at least, my little knowledge tells me that. as far as I know if you know someone's life choices, then you can tell what type of sex-same/opposite-sex partner that person prefers. ^^"

and yes he is too much cancer-like, that gives people more motherly, feminine traits.

source: my venus is in cancer too XD (my sun conjucts his sun, and my venus conjuncts his venus, my moon and asc is very different, fire signs) I think I can empathize a little bit. :D

oriel

oh interesting posts,just recently I've been sooo intrigued with him and he looks young.I've read he is into astrology too.