does the 7th house represent all marriages? Or only the first marriage?

Satine

Asteroid Juno's placement and aspects can tell you about what you look for in a marriage partner.

Asteroid Adonis' placement and aspects will tell you about what kind of man you find the most sexually appealing.

Asteroid Eros' placement and aspects will tell you what qualities in a man will turn you on.

Asteroid Psyches placement and aspects will tell you what type of person understands you.

Look for aspects between these asteroids and venus, mars, sun, moon, descendant, North node (maybe south node as well, but tht's hit or miss) in synastry.

The vertex axis is important as well. As it represents fated meetings, which could be a soulmate. Aspects to the vertex axis in synastry are pretty good indicators of compatibility. When transiting planets aspect your vertex axis then someone special may come into your life at that point.

trying to understand these placements in my chart but I'm not finding a lot online, do you know if there is a website or a link that would be a good reference? Or do you have any thoughts? Also I'm sure this is probably a newb question but where do I find the vertex?

princess valhalla

Also no matter how long two had lived and shared their resources and have legal children together, when they are in front of the laws for whatever reason they will never be able to use the Term Divorce as they were never on paper in religious point of view and in civil law point of view were ever Married so there is no such process of Divorce can be processed.

Actually, the state that I live in, Texas, you can get a divorce if you are 'Common Law' married.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage_in_the_United_States

http://texaslawhelp.org/resource/common-questions-about-divorce

"In Texas, you can ask the court to give you the divorce because it was somebody's fault. The "grounds" are: adultery, cruelty, abandonment (for at least one year), convicted for a felony (and served at least one year), living apart (for three years), committed to a mental institution (for three years with little or no hope of recovery).

When a court gives a divorce for "grounds," then the court can give more of the community property to the "innocent" spouse."

http://www.ehow.com/how_6382462_file-common-law-divorce-texas.html

The Ram

trying to understand these placements in my chart but I'm not finding a lot online, do you know if there is a website or a link that would be a good reference? Or do you have any thoughts? Also I'm sure this is probably a newb question but where do I find the vertex?
Astro.com
Extended chart selection
Additional objects:
Click on the vertex (This will be the 2nd object in the additional objects box)

dr. farr

Back in early Medieval and Islamic transitional era times (8th - 11th centuries), the sign ruler and the 3 triplicity rulers of the sign on the 7th house, were used (at least in horary) to signify various wives (and of, today could apply to different husbands as well)
1st spouse = lord of the sign on the 7th house
2nd spouse = first triplicity lord of the 7th house sign (day or night lord, depending upon the time of day or night the question were asked, or the birth of the individual if a projection were being made from the natal)
3rd spouse = second triplicity lord of the 7th house sign
4th spouse = third triplicity lord of the 7th house sign