What kind of women is he attracted to?

Goddess

He is gemini sun,scorpio moon, cancer venus and gemini mars. What type of girls does he like? What girls he finds physically attractive?!

aleth3ia

Banned
A femme fatale, someone whom he can play with, or being played. He won't probably be interested in physical beauty as much as in psychological challenges.

In general though, Capricorn or Leo seem to be good matches for this kind of person.

miquar

It's likely that he will be drawn to water (feeling) types who remind him of his Cancer/Scorpio side. He probably identifies more strongly with his Gemini side; the water will influence what arouses his Gemini curiosity, but he may not want to fully surrender to his feelings, preferring to keep to the safety of the detached, airy way of being. He may end up with people who are more identified with water, but who also have planets in air.

But as Lin says, the whole chart needs to be taken into account.

Goddess

It's likely that he will be drawn to water (feeling) types who remind him of his Cancer/Scorpio side. He probably identifies more strongly with his Gemini side; the water will influence what arouses his Gemini curiosity, but he may not want to fully surrender to his feelings, preferring to keep to the safety of the detached, airy way of being. He may end up with people who are more identified with water, but who also have planets in air.

But as Lin says, the whole chart needs to be taken into account.

And I think so. I think he would like someone super emotional. My moon is also in scorpio and my sun is cancer. However, I wonder what kinds of women he likes physically?

miquar

I don't know. A stereotypical watery physique is often considered to be 'fuller' rather than hard/sinuey/lean, though Scorpio is the water sign least likely to fit this generalisation.

But there's the physical type that someone generally finds attractive, and then there's the people s/he actually ends up in relationships with. There are no doubt all sorts of factors that lead to us getting into relationships with certain people, and some people speak of karmic inheritance. Synastry aspects are certainly an important factor, though they are obviously not enough to bring people together without other things also being conducive.

The appearance of his ex-partners may answer your question to some extent.

keywine89

He is gemini sun,scorpio moon, cancer venus and gemini mars. What type of girls does he like? What girls he finds physically attractive?!

What's his ascendant? If he has a planet in the 7th house, that will matter just as much as his cancer venus. Since he has a water moon and water venus, he is attracted to needy, clingy, emotional, controlling types or a 2nd mother.