First Meeting & Synastry Chart Interpretation

heather

Hello Everyone!

My name is Heather, and I humbly ask for some insight into two charts involving myself and a romantic interest of mine. A little bit of background: I met this man about six months ago. We're both Scorpios. We casually dated for about a month or two before we parted ways due to his enlistment in the military. I fell head over heels and never quite forgot about him.

He recently appeared in my life again (yesterday, actually) and we had an awkward exchange because it'd been so long. He was in town, a stop on his way to his next deployment. I thought it strange that he just appeared out of nowhere for seemingly no reason. We played with the idea of going out one last time before he's shipped off to boot camp but ultimately decided against it to avoid dredging up old feelings. I was disappointed, sure, but he expressed hope for the future. So, I've attached our first meeting chart as well as our synastry for review.

I'm very new to astrology and have a basic grasp of natal astrology but am totally lost when it comes to the astrology of relationships and compatibility. Any insight whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. From a less objective standpoint, I've never felt this way before, and I'm trying to make sense of my feelings for him. I hope your comments will help me move on completely or keep a part of us alive.

Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments

• First Meeting.jpg
    First Meeting.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 19