Will I find a good place for my business

So in casting previous charts, it became obvious that fully going into business on my own would not be a good idea, and that I needed to reconsider my approach.

In doing so, I would basically be working as an independent contractor thru another company while I build my business... THEN the goal is to eventually branch off.

So I questioned will I find a good place for my business?

The ascendant and the MC are both ruled by Mercury. Mercury seems to be a clear representation being in the 5th as I do work with children. The Moon is exalted in the ninth, in which I'm assuming to mean that I would be commuting a considerable distance in order to find a location that suits my needs. Because the ruler of the business's second is the moon, I take this to mean that I could make nice money and do ok?

What concerns me is the ruler of my second, venus, being in detriment in the 7th, as well as jupiter, my second, being opposed by Uranus in the 8th. In addition to mars being in the 8th.

The Moon is separating from my significator, and the 10th signficator, suggesting some 'missed opportunity?'

Overall I really do not feel that this is a strong chart regarding this approach as a starting point for my business.

Could you all please help to tie this together?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-04 at 7.55.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-04 at 7.55.10 PM.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 14