Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

craft94

I'm worried about the same thing, and I plan to delete my pic after peeps have talked about it a bit. Of course, my placements probably allow me to be less secretive than yours do. *giggle*

They look very different besides this but I can kind of see my Taurus rising sister and friend's facial structure in you - it's the forehead and the eyebrows, I didn't know it was a Taurus thing! Are Tauruses supposed to be tall? Are you tall? Both my sister and my friend are. I read that Geminis are but Geminis are also supposed to look youthful and this is true - I'll turn 22 in a month but people think im 12, a distant family member was surprised to hear that I was a senior and even then, she thought I meant senior in high school! I think it's my low height and weight (im short and skinny) that really gives off this impression and it's the same for many other Gemini types I met

Witchyone

They look very different besides this but I can kind of see my Taurus rising sister and friend's facial structure in you - it's the forehead and the eyebrows, I didn't know it was a Taurus thing! Are Tauruses supposed to be tall? Are you tall? Both my sister and my friend are. I read that Geminis are but Geminis are also supposed to look youthful and this is true - I'll turn 22 in a month but people think im 12, a distant family member was surprised to hear that I was a senior and even then, she thought I meant senior in high school! I think it's my low height and weight (im short and skinny) that really gives off this impression and it's the same for many other Gemini types I met

I don't really know! I'm new to this concept. I'd heard that Taurus Rising should be solidly built and Gemini slightly built. I'm Gemini sun, and I am slightly built. I'm on the short side of average, 5'4". I have always looked younger than my age too. I'm 42, and I posted a pic where I actually look that age, but people usually think I'm younger. Embrace looking 12 at 22! You'll love it when you're 40 and someone mistakes you for a student. ;)

My sister is Sagittarius rising, and she has a bold look with strong eyebrows, and she's tall and a mixture of muscular and voluptuous. Judging by what I've just read, she seems to fit hers!

cocoloco

LOL, Venus in Scorpio, maybe? I do like my privacy but I don't think astrology is as simple as pointing the things we do down to one planet haha

It's just that get so personal on this forum! I talk about family, friends, guys I've dated, mental illness, etc - the last thing I need is for them (or potential employers) to find me here. I think those close to me will recognize me from the way I write! Haha. Scary but I think I have a distinct voice, a photo though is actual proof and it's not impossible to find. Most people may not share my interest in astrology but a lot of my friends do and they come to me for advice on it. I wouldn't be surprised if they lurked this forum. Google anything astrological and this forum is likely to come up on the first page.

If I send you my pic, will you tell me if I look like my chart? Hahaa

Lol send it to me and I will tell you. I wonder what signs are aspects make one more open?

cocoloco

Just quoting this cause I thought it was a real evident tidbit of info and it got looked over lol - just want people to see it cause I regard it as hard evidence for astrology belief. :)

I believe it! Everyone say I look similar to my mom. My chart in Sidereal has Sun in Pisces, Mercury and Venus conjunct in Pisces with Moon Aquarius and she has those same planets and signs with the same conjunction (except her moon is in Sagittarius) in her Western chart. In Sidereal her Mercury and Venus is in Aquarius with her Moon in Scorpio. My Venus and Mercury is in Aries in Western. She has an Aries ascendant in both system;whereas, I am a Libra in sidereal and Scorpio in Western. She has no planet in her first house, and I have Saturn.
I am 5'6.5 and she s 5'1 lol.
I am paler than her, but the way we walk and our body shape is the same. She has less of an almond shaped eyes, fuller lips, naturally wavy hair and more square face (Arie's trait). She is also quick to get angry, and have a hot temper, but she also calm down fast. I am super patience and slow to anger. She is outspoken and is not afraid of confrontation or speaking her mind. I on the other hand, will try to avoid confrontations. I hate confrontations lol.

LyP

nope, i have pluto in 12 house conj.asc and venus in first,but i'm not beautiful, or magnetic, or sexy
I'm really very thin and loggerhead (i think this is a sagittarius thing,at least)
i'm really "meh".
but some people already I was told that are afraid of me, and that I look nasty,
people often pursue me (love) or hate me (want to kill me with no logical reason)
it affect my life a little,because when people do not like me, they makes this clear...

as if I had to control the impression that people have about me, but I'm too lazy to do it, or learn to do it

then, it's not cool to have pluto near the ascendant (or appear inaccessible or antipatica)
I do not wish it to anyone,you should be happy because you are friendly and approachable

I think I just had one period in my life where I was pretty ...
puberty lol

you are very beautiful, I really appreciated your skill with makeup and I notice that you have a good eye for aesthetics ... that's something libra/pisces

cocoloco

nope, i have pluto in 12 house conj.asc and venus in first,but i'm not beautiful, or magnetic, or sexy
I'm really very thin and loggerhead (i think this is a sagittarius thing,at least)
i'm really "meh".
but some people already I was told that are afraid of me, and that I look nasty,
people often pursue me (love) or hate me (want to kill me with no logical reason)
it affect my life a little,because when people do not like me, they makes this clear...

as if I had to control the impression that people have about me, but I'm too lazy to do it, or learn to do it

then, it's not cool to have pluto near the ascendant (or appear inaccessible or antipatica)
I do not wish it to anyone,you should be happy because you are friendly and approachable

I think I just had one period in my life where I was pretty ...
puberty lol

you are very beautiful, I really appreciated your skill with makeup and I notice that you have a good eye for aesthetics ... that's something libra/pisces

Thank you for your feedback! I believe make up is like art. I also have Pluto in my 12 house but not conjunct my ASC. If you don't mind could you post your chart?

LyP

LyP,
you should post more. Where have you been?

Post your chart :)

Hi :biggrin:
I was in doubt whether or not still believed in astrology
It has periods I do not believe :confused::andy:

im fine and you?

Thank you for your feedback! I believe make up is like art. I also have Pluto in my 12 house but not conjunct my ASC. If you don't mind could you post your chart?

Yeah astro_w2gw_01_sdasda.70130.24902.gif

Last edited:

cocoloco

Hi :biggrin:
I was in doubt whether or not still believed in astrology
It has periods I do not believe :confused::andy:

im fine and you?

Yeah View attachment 62563

My sister has many Sagittarius planets like yours and she is very care free, outspoken, easy going, and friendly. She looks friendly too and she talks a lot. She is on the shorter side, but has thick thighs and legs. You have a lot of fire in your chart!

LyP

My sister has many Sagittarius planets like yours and she is very care free, outspoken, easy going, and friendly. She looks friendly too and she talks a lot. She is on the shorter side, but has thick thighs and legs. You have a lot of fire in your chart!

I have an average height and my legs are thin like the rest of my body lol : Pouty:
I'm not even a little extroverted, I do not (seem) friendly, although I am, it's so weird
the only thing sagittarius I have in my personality is that I am very exploitative and courageous

cocoloco

I have an average height and my legs are thin like the rest of my body lol : Pouty:
I'm not even a little extroverted, I do not (seem) friendly, although I am, it's so weird
the only thing sagittarius I have in my personality is that I am very exploitative and courageous
I looked at your chart in Sidereal and you are mostly Libra.
Maybe it is your Scorpio Sun with the Pluto on your ascendant giving you that Scorpio intense vibe, making people react that way? You also have Mercury in Scorpio.

Last edited:

Bambi95

Account Closed
I'd say so. Venus and Sun on Ascendant - in Leo. My hair is very lush, thick strawberry blonde and well kept - even without much taking care of, although, I would go insane if my hair were a mess. "Intense" brown eyes and a "cute as a button" face. :D

astrobunny

What perfumes do you use?
Victoria Secret brands some but otherwise I don't normally use any bc I wash my hair in Shea butter and apply coconut oil after showering/shaving (which smell great & are natural).

EDIT: I did use to use hollister. It was a dark era okay

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Sagittarius rising with Jupiter, Mars, Venus conjunct the ascendant, Mercury parallel the ascendant and Moon exactly sextiling the ascendant degree.

I look nothing like my chart :(. I have a peg leg, my nose is full of soars and is longer than a ((bankers)), I have vetiligo and I possess a respectable hunchback. One eye is bigger than the other and I walk like a slug. I'm beginning to think that astrology doesn't work honestly.