Indicators of martially-inclined thought process

exodus

What could one say on this subject?

I'm interested in this because I believe that I have somewhat of a fixation on the term "battle" in general. My entire life has been a battle of some sort, and yes I know that every soul must go through their own set of trials and tribulations, but still - it seems to be a very defining aspect of my life in general.

Since my astrological prowess doesn't extend beyond mere reading of signs in planets and houses, and whatever each website tells me on aspects e.g. square/sextile etc. could someone enlighten me some more on my own chart and the theme which I have stated as the title, and perhaps your own findings vis-a viz your own chart.

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c3hofileKXNaSQ-u1155510557/astro_2gw_01_ralph.79751.21089.gif?21170

Some notable findings of my own concerning this topic and my chart:

planets in scorpio ( I have mercury, venus and pluto in scorpio)
first house well present ( I have sun, mercury and pluto in the 1st house)
Moon and mars conjunction (Both in aquarius)
Several squares, namely; mercury square mars, mercury square moon, mars square pluto (great purpetrator!)....

Anyways, I hope some of you can give me some insight. I would be most interested in seeing things from a different perspective, yours.

Last edited:
What does Martially inclined thought process mean. Are you meaning everything is thought in battle mode. I agree with you that life is a struggle. The moment you take your first breath, your on a journey. You never now how the journey is going to end. We struggle for independence, work/career, food, a roof over our head, bringing up children, making relationships work, life is hard work.

Plutonians do tend to think of life as a struggle for survival often because they have had to struggle with crisis in their life. Moon/Mars conjunct and Scorpio planets describe pretty much what you are talking about. :)

MDH

It almost seems relative to the idea of moving out, acting fast or quickly or being that way. I always liked the idea of just play fighting like a ninja or something along those lines as a kid, moreso than most other people I knew.

I share much of your chart, perticularly the sun and moon, and less so with other planets (my pluto is in scorpio). My mars is also in gemini.

They say libras are lovers of peace until they start playing a game... haha.