psychic indicators in my horoscope

kavyag

are there any psychic indicators in my horoscope?
Sun Opposition Uranus
Sun Trine Pluto
Moon Square Mercury
Moon Trine Jupiter
Moon Sextile Neptune
Moon Conjunction Pluto
Moon Square Ascendant
Moon Opposition Midheaven
Mercury Trine Saturn
Mercury Conjunction Ascendant
Mercury Square Midheaven
Venus Conjunction Mars
Jupiter Sextile Neptune
Jupiter Trine Pluto
Saturn Square Neptune
Saturn Trine Ascendant
Neptune Trine Midheaven
Pluto Square Ascendant
Pluto Opposition Midheaven

Attachments

• astro dienst chart.gif
    astro dienst chart.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 44

kimbermoon

Given your Grand Trine in water involving Jupiter/Moon/Venus and Mars, I would say this is highly suggestive of being psychically receptive. Emphasis between the 4th and 12th H also. The influence of Pisces is highly sensitive as well, but can often be confused by what is happening to them. Jupiter/Moon helps to expand your awareness of the subconscious and ethereal worlds

kavyag

kavyag
mercury and node in conjunction is a sign of strong psychic sbilities. the node conjunct the asendent also gives strong psychic abilities. and you have both. then you have sun opposed to Uranus which runs astral energies through you.astral/vivid/flying dreams are you portals to all that cab be Known.your dreams can be prophetic and when awake your hear everyones voices.
Ceres is square to the node and mercury.as mercury gives great intelligence and understanding od truth,ceres gives you a need to sincerely serve those your love.it can be a aggressive emotional state at times as your wits are quickly frazzled by ignorance or laziness.
Ixion is opposed to ceres and square the node. Thi shows that your psychic energy will often have to reconcile social; or familial arguments. This aspect shpws problems with in the family and possibly feuds which hinder your growth.
With pluto square the node and mercury, you likely have premonitions of people’s deaths.
This can show communication with disembodied soils. Your past life gives you much of your psychic/spiritual powers and you follow a similar path now as a life before.

rahu
but I don't feel that I have psychic abilities

Culpeper

Premium Member
It does look like it. Among other things the ruler of the first house is in the 12th house. This may indicate that the native is psychic. In this case the ruler is Mercury which is the natural ruler of this. Perhaps you should practice, such as use tarot cards. Use it or lose it, usually applies to psychic ability. So you should practice every day if you can.