Composite Read

Nadineday

Composite/Syanstry 18* Saturn Madness!

Our Synastry is intense and I'm not sure what to make of it. We both have issues and I think this composite shows benefit for our union. With such strong :sun:/:leo: placement but in the 10th with stellium opposing the home and squaring Neptune in the first. SN in the 7th. I think we may have obstacles. For one, I have a really up beat positive outlook :jupiter: position and he has a negative outlook :jupiter: position. He gets on my nerves with his complaining and depression, but otherwise he is sweet, loving, understanding and non judgmental. My :sun:/:moon: midpoint is 16* :leo:, his is 19* :leo:.
His is first after composite
mine is second.
there is a lot of Synastry going on everywhere.

Attachments

• astro_621gr_14_128_anonymous_anonymous.84058.34900.gif
    astro_621gr_14_128_anonymous_anonymous.84058.34900.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 49
  • astro_245gw_128_anonymous_201431_hp.11342.16149.gif
    astro_245gw_128_anonymous_201431_hp.11342.16149.gif
    57.2 KB · Views: 43
  • astro_245gr_14_anonymous_2014216.1629.25325.gif
    astro_245gr_14_anonymous_2014216.1629.25325.gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Synastry for Jim and I.gif
    Synastry for Jim and I.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi Nadine

this man is very powerful .he weighs the divine and decadent. Ou must opt a complacent and reserve nature to be around his realms.

Eris is conjunct lilth so insatiable sex longings bind you to him.
Mars is opposed to orcus ivng physical intensity and obscurity. The sexual dive is strong but an emotional bonding will trun him celibate.asteriod Nadine is sextile to nmphe keeping you breathless between inspiration and desire.
With the erso/psyche midpoint square to the mars/orcus oppsotion, you are infatuated with the dark and powerful.
There is likely a strong psychic connection between you but he does not like to acknowledge or use it.
Wit Jupiter opposed to the mercury/venus conjunction , for all appearance you an he show affection and openness. Enjoy being with each other and going about town and socializing. Though with Saturn in the 12th ,he may prefer seclusion.
On the MC/IC axis, a social union is not out of place. this shows he honors and respects you.
The moon is square Neptune which always needs caution. This shows the emotional connections are complicated and obscure, there are uncertainties and veils.
I is very easy to misread and deceive oneself in such relationships
It seems he will retreat into his responsibilities for though here are aspects of a devoted relationship, he will need to concentrate on this personal realms and power for the near future.

rahu

Nadineday

rahu,
Thank you so much, this was a very insightful reading. He is quite amazing and I love him dearly. I am glad we came into each others lives again. I know we will have work throughout our relationship , I just hope we do it. He is facing a Saturn transit through the 12th conjunct his moon opposing his Sun. I read, that this is time for him to have accountability for his past actions. He is not showing this, but we all have work to do.
Thanks again

I added this later.
So, wow how wrong am I about this statement, he is being very introverted and careful with a new relationship. I was way off eee,,:sad: I always have room for correction, thank fully!

Last edited:

StillOne

Difficult to completely say without a Synastry chart. If the Moon Neptune Square is a theme, confusion and disillusion could be prevalent and should be inspected.

Nadineday

We just started dating 20 days ago but we have history, mostly friends. We are very close and intimate already. Neither one of us want a constricting run of the norm relationship, however I think he is appeasing my already strong feelings, not deceptively but something is being left unsaid.
My 7th house dispositor :jupiter:is in mutual reception :square::neptune: has always been a challenge for me, being deception and failed relationships, I had a lot of work to do in order to have healthy relationships, it has been a journey; albeit I have not had any good or close partnerships.
The composite stellium :sun::leo: 14* is :conjunct: my :midpoint: 15* and his :midpoint: at 17* .
My asc ruling is :mercury: dsc ruling :jupiter:
His asc ruling :jupiter: dsc ruling :mercury:
His :southnode: is :conjunct: my asc. My :southnode::conjunct: his asc but with 8*,
a strong connection but with the :southnode: in 7th? I only know a little w/ nodes.
Both of us are ruled by the night.
My moon is exalted in :taurus: dispositor :venus: falls in :scorpio: dispositor :mars: :scorpio: is essentially dignified in all sections Rule/Trip/Temp/Face.
His :moon: falls in :scorpio: :mars: in :pisces: is ruled by :jupiter:but we look to :venus: cause it's nocturnal rite. Well :venus: :taurus: that is good with the starting fall.
Wow another connect with the :moon::sun:.
His :sun: :conjunct:/ my :moon:
my :moon::opposition: his :moon:
=He is sun and I'm moon this helps feminine/masculine energy to be at ease more readily.
The sun/father the moon/mother show relationships with parents. Well with his :sun::opposition::moon: With our complex :moon::sun::moon: aspect could this nullify and reverse his :opposition: which is a tough one.. he has been warning me of caretaking in relationships/co-dependant and for me not to..I think he is a little oversensitive to constructive criticism when communicating.
This is interesting not sure how to interpret this I've never seen it It's one thing to a conjunction to aspect twice to a planet but for his opposition :sun::moon: to be in opposition and conjunction to my :moon:. It would be a trip if my sun was a later decanates.
His :moon: ,T :saturn:/12th just past his :moon:
and now :saturn: is in opposition to my natal :moon:.

=Repressed emotions/feelings of inadequacies/loneliness.

My ruling planet :mercury: with dispositor :venus::conjunct::sun: :opposition: his :venus: exact and :conjunct::mercury: within 5* which is a little far but still apparent.. His :sun: dispositor is :venus: his ruling planet is :jupiter: in detriment/1st house. My ruling dsc :jupiter: is in 6th house.
Composite 6th :parsfortunae::aries::conjuncts: my :chiron:8th(transiting :uranus: entering 8th( leaving 7th whew..) My :parsfortunae: is in 6th His :parsfortunae: is on Dsc. cusp with ruler of cusp in 6th and ruler of :parsfortunae: over 6th cusp. We are both humanitarians and service is our goal. We share value
His :neptune:11th:conjunct: my:venus::sun::mars: stellium. I may be deceived or deceive myself that it is something more than a "hot intimate friendship". While discussing our positions he told me this, and not for first time either, "I really think we are both in transition at this point and can help each other feel like we deserve a friend and love from the world too! I am not sure I am wanting a marriage or anything but it sure is nice to have a friend to share with. is that too vague?" I asked if I need to read between the lines and end it because I told him my interest is serious. He said I was reading into the "friend" label to much and he implied I was seeking more securing words...I don't agree. I wouldn't have brought any of this up yet so early. But he is, now that I think about it all seemed a little manipulative by both parties. I was insecure because I was inferring he lacked interest with this whole premise meanwhile he was overreacting a little with his boundaries, I wasn't crossing them. Am I paranoid to think he is dropping hints and setting his path a head of time ? Otherwise, we communicate wonderfully, but rahu mentioned,
"The moon is square Neptune which always needs caution. This shows the emotional connections are complicated and obscure, there are uncertainties and veils. It is very easy to misread and deceive oneself in such relationships"
So there it is? But is there more revealed in Synastry?

Oh yea the composite hits more on my chart than his. wow right.
We both struggle with our career goals in the empirical sense however we excel on our personal endeavors and studies. I think this powerful 10th house :leo: with the :leo: stellium of :sun: :moon: :mercury: and :venus: is fortuitous with profound profit for both of us. I want to write and he is an artist.
:Composite pluto: :conjunct: my asc exact, tells me this encounter will change me and my ability to relate.
There is a lot going on, I could easily miss what's right in front of me dang :neptune::wink: I have never had or seen Synastry like this I can keep going...but I'll stop..whew

Last edited:

StillOne

He gets on my nerves with his complaining and depression

We just started dating 20 days ago but we have history, mostly friends. We are very close and intimate already. Neither one of us want a constricting run of the norm relationship, however I think he is appeasing my already strong feelings, not deceptively but something is being left unsaid.

His :neptune:11th:conjunct: my:venus::sun::mars: stellium. I may be deceived or deceive myself that it is something more than a "hot intimate friendship". While discussing our positions he told me this, and not for first time either, "I really think we are both in transition at this point and can help each other feel like we deserve a friend and love from the world too! I am not sure I am wanting a marriage or anything but it sure is nice to have a friend to share with. is that too vague?" I asked if I need to read between the lines and end it because I told him my interest is serious. He said I was reading into the "friend" label to much and he implied I was seeking more securing words...I don't agree. I wouldn't have brought any of this up yet so early. But he is, now that I think about it all seemed a little manipulative by both parties. I was insecure because I was inferring he lacked interest with this whole premise meanwhile he was overreacting a little with his boundaries, I wasn't crossing them. Am I paranoid to think he is dropping hints and setting his path a head of time ? Otherwise, we communicate wonderfully, but rahu mentioned, So there it is? But is there more revealed in Synastry?

There is a lot going on, I could easily miss what's right in front of me dang :neptune::wink: I have never had or seen Synastry like this I can keep going...but I'll stop..whew
Well, I highlighted some things to keep in mind. I think with the intimate portion of your relationship being very new, it's difficult to think completely straight. As you said, there's a lot going on.

You mentioned that his Neptune is conjunct your Sun-Venus conjunction. I think this falls into the Neptune theme that I was looking for. I also think that it may agree with some of the highlighting I did above. I would exercise caution on your part. In this case I feel that you may be projecting your ideal type of partner on him. Eventually he may retreat as it's unlikely he can live up to the expectations.

In my experience, Neptune is very difficult in intimate relationships.

Nadineday

hi Nadine

this man is very powerful .he weighs the divine and decadent. Ou must opt a complacent and reserve nature to be around his realms.

Eris is conjunct lilth so insatiable sex longings bind you to him.
Mars is opposed to orcus ivng physical intensity and obscurity. The sexual dive is strong but an emotional bonding will trun him celibate.asteriod Nadine is sextile to nmphe keeping you breathless between inspiration and desire.
With the erso/psyche midpoint square to the mars/orcus oppsotion, you are infatuated with the dark and powerful.
There is likely a strong psychic connection between you but he does not like to acknowledge or use it.
Wit Jupiter opposed to the mercury/venus conjunction , for all appearance you an he show affection and openness. Enjoy being with each other and going about town and socializing. Though with Saturn in the 12th ,he may prefer seclusion.
On the MC/IC axis, a social union is not out of place. this shows he honors and respects you.
The moon is square Neptune which always needs caution. This shows the emotional connections are complicated and obscure, there are uncertainties and veils.
I is very easy to misread and deceive oneself in such relationships
It seems he will retreat into his responsibilities for though here are aspects of a devoted relationship, he will need to concentrate on this personal realms and power for the near future.

rahu
rahu, I was reading over your post again. It is outstanding work. I wonder about your approach in regards to specifically mentioning him or I with such depth and confident accuracy? I wonder because I assume you only used our Composite chart. While brainstorming, I thought to myself, maybe "he" used essential dignities to assign planets to each person, or actually looked at each Natal, which is how I normally do it; however you are more experienced and practiced. I thank you. Will you tell me your secret, please, just curious? :innocent: No biggie if you don't. Have a good day.

Last edited:

mdinaz

Re: Composite/Syanstry 18* Saturn Madness!

While the composite has some good positive stuff (Sun conj Moon, Venus, Merc), this stellium is all square Neptune. This means that you often don't see things as they really are and can be deluding yourselves. While in the beginning this can make the relationship seem otherwordly and beautiful, the danger is that when this fuzzy lovey feeling wears off, you may be disappointed and shocked at what you see. I'm guessing this may be due to the large age difference, while in and of itself is not inherently bad, there are still generational differences and when you get old, one person possibly infirm long before the other is even feeling their age. Another issue is the Mars trine Pluto, which while can allow you to work together very well in sync, can also lead to some control issues. The Mars square Saturn is a very large concern, where the sexual expression is very constrained and awkward, and can lead to lack of sex, especially with Mars in serious Capricorn. Saturn in the 12th can lead to this sexual issue being repressed or shoved into the background and festering into a real issue.

While I appreciate your thoughts on your love connection, which does indeed exist, I think this relationship, in the long term as a romantic one, is not a good idea.

melisa

Hi--
Nadineday wrote
rahu, I was reading over your post again. It is outstanding work. I wonder about your approach in regards to specifically mentioning him or I with such depth and confident accuracy? I wonder because I assume you only used our Composite chart. While brainstorming, I thought to myself, maybe "he" used essential dignities to assign planets to each person, or actually looked at each Natal, which is how I normally do it; however you are more experienced and practiced. I thank you. Will you tell me your secret, please, just curious?
--I was wondering the same thing---how is a "she" and he determined form a composite? Also the "midpoints" mentioned, are those the midpoints within the composite (which would be midpoints of midpoints)?
Melisa

rahu

Banned
as you well know books on compsoite charts routinely write that gender can not be acertained in a composite. but i have my own theory to what a composite represents,it to me is a separate vibration that is created when the etheric vibrations of two people interact. the composite is an interference pattern which as it's own unique vibration.
if have found that whoever instigates the relationship takes on the yang/male symbols. 90% of the time the man takes the lead and hence the gender of the symbols is the same. when a woman is intergral in starting or keeping a relationship going , she can take on the aggressive gender symbols. but by and large the masculine and femine natures of the symbols fall to the same gender in the relationship.this of course is opposite sex relationships.
with same sex and multiple composite charts, to bve correct the natals must be looked at.

when describing an individual , ilook to the aspects of the male and female planets. dynamics to saturn give a reflection of the man .aspects to the moon give dynamics of the woman.
as the composite is a unique vibration, it is rare that the same aspects occur in both charts. such as a Mars square pluto may show a agressive and selfish man, but in the natal this agresssiveness by be show by satrun square pluto. i can see the nature of the partners but the natal is still necessary to exactly anticipate the individual's experineces.
rahu

Nadineday

the danger is that when this fuzzy lovey feeling wears off, you may be disappointed and shocked at what you see. I'm guessing this may be due to the large age difference, . The Mars square Saturn is a very large concern, where the sexual expression is very constrained and awkward, and can lead to lack of sex, especially with Mars in serious Capricorn. Saturn in the 12th can lead to this sexual issue being repressed or shoved into the background and festering into a real issue.

While I appreciate your thoughts on your love connection, which does indeed exist, I think this relationship, in the long term as a romantic one, is not a good idea.

Thank you for looking into our relationship, your time is valued!
I can see where some of the sexual suppression could fester into a problem. I read we have a difference in timing but that is a loose concept to the deeper psychology of what is really going on. He revealed to me that he was sexual abused at a very young age of 3. Does this factor into the issues that are considered here? I also have some trauma from my adolescence, nothing as extreme but trust is an issue for me. I wonder if you would elaborate with some of the shocking surprise you speak of? This is a loaded statement which I am sure has more interpretation. I understand if apprehension exists because of the nature of shock that could be implied. Choosing our words wisely when interpreting for someone is inherently delicate because of the unknown nature of how someone may utilize such knowledge to one's advantage or disadvantage. I assure you, I am responsible and discerning with the information I receive outside of myself, so you got anything a little more juicy? :devil:

Last edited:

Nadineday

rahu says but i have my own theory to what a composite represents,it to me is a separate vibration that is created when the etheric vibrations of two people interact.
Thank you rahu,
I agree with your theory, as much as I understand it anyway. What your saying reminds of a form of Synastry but applied only to the composite. I usually utilize the composite with my Synastry work and see where an individual may relate better within the created composite. For instance, Will one like the relationship....or not? I will have to reflect further on your technique. Thanks for sharing.

mdinaz

Thank you for looking into our relationship, your time is valued!
I can see where some of the sexual suppression could fester into a problem. I read we have a difference in timing but that is a loose concept to the deeper psychology of what is really going on. He revealed to me that he was sexual abused at a very young age of 3. Does this factor into the issues that are considered here? I also have some trauma from my adolescence, nothing as extreme but trust is an issue for me. I wonder if you would elaborate with some of the shocking surprise you speak of? This is a loaded statement which I am sure has more interpretation. I understand if apprehension exists because of the nature of shock that could be implied. Choosing our words wisely when interpreting for someone is inherently delicate because of the unknown nature of how someone may utilize such knowledge to one's advantage or disadvantage. I assure you, I am responsible and discerning with the information I receive outside of myself, so you got anything a little more juicy? :devil:

I have no way of knowing exactly what form it will take without studying both natal charts in depth and knowing some of the background also, which is a bit out of the purview here. However, with Saturn in the 12th and with what you said above, that certainly fits since the 12th house is "secrets" and what you related would certainly qualify. Saturn can be a big heavy rock sitting on an issue and with it in the 12th, could mean difficulty in getting past the issue. Composite Mars illustrates the physical, sexual expression of a relationship, not the love felt in the heart or mind. Thus, for the actual physical expression of love, the location and sign of Mars is important. Typically for good sex (as most people would define it), Mars either needs to be in a fire sign, in Scorpio, have positive or at least neutral aspects to Venus, or some other excitement trigger (like a positive aspect to Uranus). Mars in your composite does have a trine to Uranus, but also to Pluto, which can add the wrong sort of intensity and lead to control problems. Mars is in a very non-sexy Capricorn, no aspect to Venus at all, and in a very tight square to Saturn. Even without the past history that you relate, this is a tough aspect to have in a composite. Some people just don't click sexually, despite the emotional and mental attraction. It's nobody's fault, it just is sometimes. Not saying that is your issue, but with what you said above, that certainly is a point that must be addressed by you two.
In the man's natal chart, Mars is poorly situated in Pisces and in a very late, chaotic degree. It is square Jupiter (cannot let go and enjoy sexual expression), semisextile Chiron (sex brings up childhood hurts, although not necessarily in a traumatic way), sesqiquadrate Uranus (views on sex or masculinity are skewed, an over compensation to portray oneself as overly-masculine or the opposite, to hide it), and with Uranus in the 9th and square Moon, perhaps some negative moral-religious teachings that skewed the perspective; Mars also semisquare Mercury in Taurus, and with Mars in a chaotic degree and entering Aries, perhaps some selfish or stubborn ideas about sex or the execution thereof (we do it my way or no way, etc).
The female chart is quite different - Mars is conjunct Venus, in Scorpio no doubt - a VERY high sexual drive, and with trines to Jupiter - very well expressed. There are few if any negative aspects to Venus or Mars. Combined with the man's chart, I see disaster in the bedroom and thus in a long-term relationship - never mind your past history. My opinion only but that is what I see.

Nadineday

However, with Saturn in the 12th and with what you said above, that certainly fits since the 12th house is "secrets" and what you related would certainly qualify.
In the man's natal chart, Mars is poorly situated in Pisces and in a very late, chaotic degree. It-religious teachings that skewed the perspective;
Mar perhaps some selfish or stubborn ideas about sex or the execution thereof (we do it my way or no way, etc).
The female chart is quite different - Mars is conjunct Venus, in Scorpio no doubt - a VERY high sexual drive, and with trines to Jupiter - very well expressed. There are few if any negative aspects to Venus or Mars. Combined with the man's chart, I see disaster in the bedroom and thus in a long-term relationship - never mind your past history. My opinion only but that is what I see.

Thank you mdinaz,
I appreciate you going into more depth, I am stubborn when I want to see someone in the best light. Although, I have outgrown it for the most part, I still romanticize realities.

I can see it now, "I will be like come on honey," all the time, and he will be in a bad mood. :sideways:
It 's already starting that way, he is setting up patterns which, he can rely on later. He has said, more than once, he couldn't hang out because he was in such an awful mood.
And, What do I do? Rationalize it, by saying, "well at least he separates himself and acknowledges it and doesn't take it out me." He is adamant about not being co-dependent, I wonder if it is because he is.
He is also adamant about religious systems not being ok, especially Christianity among a lot of organized systems, he can go and on about it if I let him. ( I steer the conversation)
Like I said, our attitudes are very different, and what you said about the masculinity aspect kind of reinforces my idea he had some steaming emotions going on. He's gonna freak out me isn't he, not that I would stick around for treatment like that; however I can see it ending that way.
Well, this was helpful. My :neptune: nature just wants to love everyone, regardless if it is enjoyable or not. I will see how well this takes.
Oh and it was nice to see how mellow I am, I forget sometimes because my energy is powerful, but overall I'm pretty easy going and forgiving.
Thank you

Last edited:

mdinaz

Thank you mdinaz,
I appreciate you going into more depth, I am stubborn when I want to see someone in the best light. Although, I have outgrown it for the most part, I still romanticize realities.

That is all the Neptune aspects in the composite also - eventually the rose colored glasses get left in the car and you see what is really there.

He is also adamant about religious systems not being ok, especially Christianity among a lot of organized systems, he can go and on about it if I let him. ( I steer the conversation)
Sound it sounds like there was an experience in his past with organized religion that really soured him on some things.

Well, this was helpful. My :neptune: nature just wants to love everyone, regardless if it is enjoyable or not. I will see how well this takes.
Oh and it was nice to see how mellow I am, I forget sometimes because my energy is powerful, but overall I'm pretty easy going and forgiving.
Thank you
Nothing wrong with loving everyone, but that doesn't mean you have to sit around and wait for them to love you back, or tolerate poor behavior from anyone. With your Mars and Venus conjunct in Scorpio, I am sure you do exude a pretty powerful sexual energy. I don't know if the man will ever freak out, but he will probably be likely to shut down or shut you out in some way if he refuses to deal with his own personal issues. Nothing wrong with that either, you just have to decide if you want that to be your life's work too.

Nadineday

"Nothing wrong with that either, you just have to decide if you want that to be your life's work too." , mdinaz
Well spoken mdinaz,
I agree with you, and needed a fresh perspective. I have learned to follow my heart :venus:/:jupiter: when it feels good, it has helped my boundaries grow, substantially-:pluto:/:moon:. He is brilliant, sensitive and passionate:)jupiter::venus::mercury:), accept he has boundaries that do not mesh with my ideals. I think if I were to continue pursuing this, all of the challenges would have festered, and then I would of felt accountable, for not respecting his needs or mine, ergo the manipulation, self-inflicted or not. Part of my problem with my ambiguity, is he respects me and is kind to me, yet I sensed issues-:moon::scorpio: fall. This has been weighing heavily on me, because, I knew I had to come to resolve about each one of our boundaries and needs. And could not, not without sacrificing part of myself :neptune: :jupiter: in my past I would have agreed to his terms and we all know how that could of ended and has :sleeping:. I have been single so long, I was looking forward to being close, but I don’t do casual ever, not even with people I don’t know. And I love that about me!
This has been a great tool for me to process and I'm way ahead of schedule. I truly am at ease about where my heart is now, I was a little dreamy about the idea but I always come back to me. :love:

I appreciate all who were a part of my life and witnessed a small part of me.
I was glad to not do this alone it gave me no time to bull s$%# myself! :innocent:

Last edited: