Read my chart please

Julbarsa

Hello, i am newbie here, but i am very interested in astrology and would like to learn about my personality as much as possible, i was born August 14, 1989, Birthtime between 6-8 AM, Tbilisi,i am Leo by Sun,Capricorn by Moon and Virgo by Ascendant, I have done some research but i 'd like to get advice from someone who is an expert in this field, i am in the beginning of my career path and i don't want to make mistake,its very important to make a right decision and your answer will be very important for me,also i love fitness and exercising and plan to go deep in it,also i would be glad to know about love life and sex,so tell me about everything.

I hope it did not sound too self centered,please reply when you will find your free time

Great thanks to everyone in advance

Last edited:

Julbarsa

These ones?

Attachments

• daisy13.png
    daisy13.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Free Birthchart Info.jpg
    Free Birthchart Info.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Scope.jpg
    Scope.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

RosieOne

Yes, I am kind of squinting at this scope, and I can't find your NorthNode, so it is hard to help you find your Northnode. Must be in Aquarius somewhere....

Leo Sun, Capricorn Moon with whiz-bang with Saturn stellium on the cusp of the 5th House, married to Cancer Jupiter in your 10th House - sweeeet! Mercury on your Virgo Rising and a Gemini Midheaven...

Watch Debra Silverman enacting the archetypes of your personality:

Leo (your outer expression) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLv6CX1sIM

Capricorn (your inner self): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8bIK3bWgog

Now 12th House Suns end up being very successful partly because they stay in the background and study everything until their Sun Progress over their Rising. They "come out" after that. This happens or happened, or I suspect IS happening for you right now, age 21ish.

Pretty dern powerful!

You incarnated with the Virgo Rising tribe who are here to live lives that model to the rest of us how to live right (or wrong). Beware of being a junk-a holic. You are part of a healer tribe, but not just body healers, also systems healers, and social healers, earth healers, all sorts of healers. With Mercury, your Scope Ruler, on the Rising, and Gemini Midheaven, folks see you as Brainy, actually you are very mental, it is a smart chart - here to heal folk's heads, at the least. You need a career in communications, or being the HUB person, the collector and disseminator of information, the messenger, networker, perhaps sales, or advertising, scientist, computer star, trend predictor - you rock at research!

Now that wonderful red line slashing across your scope. First you need to know that for everyone born in or around 1989, this is one of the heaviest years of your life, and probably the most dramatic few years of your life. Pluto in the Sky is on your Saturn conjunct your generational Uranus/Neptune wizard thang, and your MOON - ouch. Also Saturn in the sky is on top of your whole generation's Pluto Square Uranus in Aries and so forth (see the Uranus Neptune Generation thread, here in Read my Chart).

Hang on, everything is shifting and it doesn't last forever. And you are hardly alone. And you knew you would go through this time when you incarnated. And Pluto in Scorpio generation is built for this ride. Dive deep with the currents, and to the best of your ability grow up a bit quicker than you might like (with Capricorn Moon you are good at this, but it isn't exactly fun) - don't act out, don't drink, really really don't drink and drive, don't test the fates!

Jesusistheway

I would say from what Rosie and I see, you should communicate because you can sense things, discover things, perceive things sharply because it comes natural to you. If it isn't a challenge then I don't see why not. You can sit at your local coffee shop and write a book of a poems on any subject, maybe current trends in America, your friends, etc. Or you can write a novel.

Don't let me or anyone pigeon hole you you are free to choose whatever you want to do in this life. I think the reason your anxious is because you have so much freedom now you want to make sure you make the right decision and not fail but succeed. In other words, I would rather sit down and ask yourself "where do I want to be 10 years from now?" "what steps do I have to take to get there?" And write it all down!!!! It will help you. Think of it as a business plan. You are the business and the plan is your life, if you don't do it the plan fails. Do what makes your heart happy. Then you'll attract good things.

And though your good at something it doesn't mean it'll make you happy and you'll love it. Take a look at your Venus and Mercury (Mercury in 1st house of Scorpio - tells you like to be seen of your mercurial prowess) and I didn't see Venus lies but whatever Venus lies is where your heart may be and don't forget the moon ... (sounds ridiculous I know)... But it helps some. I don't care for stars much these days.Anyhow, Mercury (thinking) Moon (feelings) Venus (love).. Find a correlation in a job along where you are naturally gifted and it should suit you well .By the way, Jupiter is your closest planet to the midheaven so I see you as a philosophical person. Maybe you could write for Parabola or other philosophical magazines. Or even be a preacher/reverend. ETC. Life is for the asking, God bless you <3