Persons Natal chart translation

Krons

astro_2gw_ivo.65437.1115.jpg

Hello!

Can anyone please say something about this particular map. Just a few comments or anything. How challenging it looks if any good? What about potencials or.. I don't know. I just need to hear some opinion and insights. Because right now persons life has been a struggle. :sad:

I would really appreciate some help, because I am getting desperate with this one.

DaphneLore

I understand that it has been a tough time for this person. Recently there have been many eclipses in the Leo-Aquarius axis making square the stellium in Scorpio. We can not forget that a transit of Saturn can break down the strengths of a person and here we talk especially about the very sensitive aspects such as Mercury, the Sun and Venus. With the Moon square to Neptune, Saturn's transit must have been felt as a true carnival of depression and misfortune. The sextile is not always an easy aspect, but a facilitator who also invites the evasion of the real problems. Pluto is approaching the square to its natal position, although this will happen within a few years I think it's time to approach this person to a serious therapeutic process.

Particularly, I think that the size of the houses indicates areas of life in which the events derived from the experience can be especially revealing. Scorpio is extremely susceptible and Gemini is volatile, confused in its appreciation but, being Mercury in the stellium, in a combusted state, it gives a incisive mental sensibility that can become disturbing and trigger an obstinately unstable behavior.

It is prudent to take advantage of the closeness of the Pluto - Pluto square to re-channel the person, away from victimhood and pessimism. It is a very hard square but Saturn in sextile will allow to shape what it left in the multiple conjunction.

BTW, I'm a student and maybe my assessment is not correct, I hope that someone with more knowledge wants to help you.

Krons

Thank you so much for your input. It's better to hear something then nothing :)

He is a total mess in his life. Always using other people resources and time. Trying to sneack out of problems by the easiest way and manipulating friends, family everyone. Even putting himself so down low that stealing from family.

Two years back got in a coma. He brought himself all that by using drugs and getting around wrong people. Always being in debt.
Changing jobs and never being stable in any.

Still no normal stable realationships at his age. Nothing. Nothing seems to work. Even when you give him a starting point. He just mess everything up.

It's like a heavy burden for a family that needs to be carried around.
Makes me question what is the purpose for this person in life? Couse it seems there is no place for him. :(

Sorry, purred heart out though.
Thank you Again and hoping someone else will find time to put some words about this one.

DaphneLore

I don't know what is your relationship with him, but my advice to you is that you don't let this person's conflicts hurt you.

House VI is a very delicate area because it tells us about our daily life and how we give to others, it is Virgo's house. Mercury (our rational mind) has a preponderant role. I don't like 12th cusp in Aries, there is a strong dissonance between sign and house, although Neptune is in fire.

I would like to publish a chart with very large houses 6 and 12 but I don't think it is adequate, however, based on it I will comment on the following:

He could be mentally affected (I'm not sure about it, but due your words), he could even have dangerous behaviors, that's how the chart sounds to me because so much scorpion energy gives the impression of a lot of badly channeled resentment.

When there is a lot of water (related to manipulation) other elements look for where to manifest their qualities and usually they do so violently. The closeness of Pluto to the square of his natal position can trigger psychotic episodes, so I think it prudent to enter this person in a mental center for a reasonable time, especially if this person is currently causing havoc in the mental health of others.

I'm sorry I can't help you more, my knowledge is basic and limited.

Krons

I don't know what is your relationship with him, but my advice to you is that you don't let this person's conflicts hurt you.

House VI is a very delicate area because it tells us about our daily life and how we give to others, it is Virgo's house. Mercury (our rational mind) has a preponderant role. I don't like 12th cusp in Aries, there is a strong dissonance between sign and house, although Neptune is in fire.

I would like to publish a chart with very large houses 6 and 12 but I don't think it is adequate, however, based on it I will comment on the following:

He could be mentally affected (I'm not sure about it, but due your words), he could even have dangerous behaviors, that's how the chart sounds to me because so much scorpion energy gives the impression of a lot of badly channeled resentment.

When there is a lot of water (related to manipulation) other elements look for where to manifest their qualities and usually they do so violently. The closeness of Pluto to the square of his natal position can trigger psychotic episodes, so I think it prudent to enter this person in a mental center for a reasonable time, especially if this person is currently causing havoc in the mental health of others.

I'm sorry I can't help you more, my knowledge is basic and limited.

Much appreciate your insight.
Thing is that is my brother. Half-brother. And i am angry and frustrated because all his problems comes on me and mother. ( we have same mom )
Two years back he woke up from short coma. He got brought himself all that being around wrong people and using drugs.
We did everything. Got him up on his feet, put through rehab to get him function, because he got bad head trauma. It was a miracle becasue he recovered fast enought on these kind of surcumstances.
And now time had passed and he lost everything again. And lives his life like before the accident and trauma.

I am simply scared he might lose his mind, get crippled or anything and then he would be hopeless and it would get us in full time daycare.

Its been exausting. Seems impossible to bring some sense in him.

Thanks again, needed to pur it all out. Besides, all this post is not for nothing, because here is good a example for these sort of heavy charts in astrology.