Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Lot of spirit is professional, and what you actually do on the count of your actions. Lot of fortune has more to do with the body, health and "tuche"/fortune - those things that befall you through no control of your own.

Oh I see, so a combo of free will and determinism. but wouldn't the lot of spirit still in a be determined since its in a certain sign and house saying a certain thing about you regardless of what you've done? I don't know.

I've always seen astrology as a determinism idea.

conspiracy theorist

Oh I see, so a combo of free will and determinism. but wouldn't the lot of spirit still in a be determined since its in a certain sign and house saying a certain thing about you regardless of what you've done? I don't know.

I've always seen astrology as a determinism idea.

I'd say the difference would be applying for a job, attaining a promotion, building a company vs. the environment shifting in such a way that your industry becomes in demand. Or health related stuff, like all of a sudden you start to acquire aches and pains in a certain region of your body.

LOS is the "sun" lot while LOF is the "moon" lot.

AppLeo

I'd say the difference would be applying for a job, attaining a promotion, building a company vs. the environment shifting in such a way that your industry becomes in demand. Or health related stuff, like all of a sudden you start to acquire aches and pains in a certain region of your body.

LOS is the "sun" lot while LOF is the "moon" lot.

I see... I've been getting heart aches lately. Not sure if it's poor eating habits or stress and anxiety. Maybe a combo.

So, you find rainbows and unicorns boring?

Compared to bad things like a dead body or lord voldemort, yes.

moonkat235

I don't get many physical heart aches myself, which is shocking because of all the stimulant abuse I've done, but sometimes I worry about my health. Like my doctor wants me to do like an EKG or stress test or something this year or w/e to check on my heart.

I've never really liked unicorns. Phoenix imagery is wayyy cooler!

AppLeo

I don't get many physical heart aches myself, which is shocking because of all the stimulant abuse I've done, but sometimes I worry about my health. Like my doctor wants me to do like an EKG or stress test or something this year or w/e to check on my heart.

I've never really liked unicorns. Phoenix imagery is wayyy cooler!

People are just susceptible to different diseases. I mean you're in your 20s still. People can go through hardcore stuff when they're young. I think it's when you hit your 30's is when you really have to start taking health seriously.

Also, dragons and demons are the coolest fantasy beings. Unicorns are just gay horses with horns.

moonkat235

People are just susceptible to different diseases. I mean you're in your 20s still. People can go through hardcore stuff when they're young. I think it's when you hit your 30's is when you really have to start taking health seriously.

Also, dragons and demons are the coolest fantasy beings. Unicorns are just gay horses with horns.

I hope so on the health stuff. lol

Idk I always thought faeries were way cooler. I used to read books on faeries by Brian Froud and he made beautiful artwork and gave little tidbits of info on the historical folklore of faeries around the world!

AppLeo

I hope so on the health stuff. lol

Idk I always thought faeries were way cooler. I used to read books on faeries by Brian Froud and he made beautiful artwork and gave little tidbits of info on the historical folklore of faeries around the world!

Isn't it spelled 'fairies?' But that sounds interesting. Fairies, pixies, and sprites are cute little creatures.

the elf king from the hobbit is beautyful

moonkat235

Isn't it spelled 'fairies?' But that sounds interesting. Fairies, pixies, and sprites are cute little creatures.

the elf king from the hobbit is beautyful

There's a whole folklore around fairy-creatures. Idk Brian Froud spells it faeries, which I think is British thing. lol

Maybe it's like magick vs magic. haha

AppLeo

hahaha I'd wanna be a medicine cat. What about you??

(but also FireStar was a kittypet, so they can turn badass! lol)

well yes, your place of birth, physical body, or environment doesn't determine the quality of your character nor your ability to practice moral virtues.

tigerclaw seems to think otherwise though.. cat racist.

I'd want to be a basic *** warrior that survives long enough to become an elder. And like I'd be all black and my name would be blackfur

There's a whole folklore around fairy-creatures. Idk Brian Froud spells it faeries, which I think is British thing. lol

Maybe it's like magick vs magic. haha

inferior british english..

moonkat235

well yes, your place of birth, physical body, or environment doesn't determine the quality of your character nor your ability to practice moral virtues.

tigerclaw seems to think otherwise though.. cat racist.

I'd want to be a basic *** warrior that survives long enough to become an elder. And like I'd be all black and my name would be blackfur

inferior british english..

Dude, I'd totally see you going from blackfur to blackstar. lol

and lulllz

It's super interesting folklore though! The Seelie and UnSeelie courts were always interesting to me!