Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Seems like the entire world except for the U.S. (not counting recent immigrants), is crazy about what we call soccer. Pakistan loves cricket.

Yep, it's very big here. Especially in the lower class areas you'll see people knocking around the ball daily. Also people argue avidly about players and tactics and follow both the local and international leagues. Our high school football would probably be the equivalent of your college basketball and american football leagues.

We might have more passion for the sport but America has the means to create a successful football federation. We just don't have the same infrastructural and scientific power behind our system, and then you guys have another advantage in that you have a much bigger population to choose your players from.

Witchyone

David, I forgot to tell you, my Jupiter square Jupiter was exact a few days ago and finally showed up in my astro.com daily thing. I didn't feel anything special that day, so I'm gonna go with the discomfort the week before being Pluto/Mercury...or hormones.

P.S. You know what gaslighting is? I think you are attempting to have reasonable arguments with gaslighters.

david starling

David, I forgot to tell you, my Jupiter square Jupiter was exact a few days ago and finally showed up in my astro.com daily thing. I didn't feel anything special that day, so I'm gonna go with the discomfort the week before being Pluto/Mercury...or hormones.

P.S. You know what gaslighting is? I think you are attempting to have reasonable arguments with gaslighters.

Where's your Natal Jupiter?
I'm busy dealing with transiting Jupiter square transiting Neptune on my Natal Ascendant, and trine transiting Mars in Aries. It's keeping me jumping!
We used to call what you're talking about as people "playing with your head". :biggrin:
I think they're just defending their own sanity. The truth isn't always easy to handle.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Where's your Natal Jupiter?
I'm busy dealing with transiting Jupiter square transiting Neptune on my Natal Ascendant, and trine transiting Mars in Aries. It's keeping me jumping!
We used to call what you're talking about as people "playing with your head". :biggrin:
I think they're just defending their own sanity. The truth isn't always easy to handle.

My natal Jupiter is in Pisces. Transiting Neptune is getting very close to conjunct to it.

I didn't say it was intentional or effective gaslighting. It's just impervious to sincerity.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Jupiter just passed opposition to my Sun. It's going for my Venus next. Been feeling lovin' and lazy. :kissing::love: Ignoring drama-sters, too happy in my couch. They can be negative all they want. :lol: I've made some cool discoveries and treating myself to all sorts of Vintage-y stuff.

Now if only I can conjure up some aggressive energy to get some projects smashed that'd be awesome. Guess one can't have everything. :joyful:

Last edited:

Gemini888

Ooooh Jupiter in Sag coming home! Do you feel like sharing?
I gradually gave up my bias toward marketing. It may sound crazy, but it seems that as long as I make genuine contents with equally genuine intention, it isn't a sin to let myself be known. And then my Jupiter return comes and strange things started to happen to me. I suddenly wanted to start a blog, I got people agree to help me with my book, and I met someone who is great at marketing. With Jupiter in Sag it's about expanding your horizon, so I guess with my decision to embrace a new mindset, Jupiter starts to reward me accordingly :)

But I'm also aware that Jupiter is a planet of excessiveness. I'm being extra careful not to become a greasy big fat Capricorn. I'm so sorry if I tire you with my constant talk about my 10H matter. It could very much be Jupiter going overboard.

Starsareround

I gradually gave up my bias toward marketing. It may sound crazy, but it seems that as long as I make genuine contents with equally genuine intention, it isn't a sin to let myself be known. And then my Jupiter return comes and strange things started to happen to me. I suddenly wanted to start a blog, I got people agree to help me with my book, and I met someone who is great at marketing. With Jupiter in Sag it's about expanding your horizon, so I guess with my decision to embrace a new mindset, Jupiter starts to reward me accordingly :)

But I'm also aware that Jupiter is a planet of excessiveness. I'm being extra careful not to become a greasy big fat Capricorn. I'm so sorry if I tire you with my constant talk about my 10H matter. It could very much be Jupiter going overboard.

I can tell that you are deeply ambitious and you shouldn’t apologize for that. It’s fun to go out and get what you want in life. Until recently, all I talked about or thought about was work strategy for like 3 years straight. I know for a fact it was tedious to listen to but it was necessary for me to be totally submerged for a while. You might just be entering a very productive time in your life 😀

CapAquaPis

About a month into the year 2019 and 2 weeks until my 39th birthday...where did the time go??? :andy: My screen name I use in the AW indicates Aquarius, in tropical - 3 days til the sun enters Pisces, and in sidereal - 3 days after the sun left Capricorn. I'm definitely an goth emo-geek nerd-indigo child of a winter baby. :biggrin: